General Registration Information
Onsite Registration Fee
- Early-bird registration is $345USD per person until Saturday, May 2, 2015.
- After Saturday, May 2, 2015, the conference fee will be $395USD per person.
- Registration at the conference is $450USD per person beginning Thursday, June 25, 2015.
The registration fee covers all conference events Thursday evening (opening session) through Monday, including all talks, panels and the Monday Evening Banquet.
Limited $99USD Room Rate Available
- A special single or double room rate of $99USD per night plus room tax has been negotiated with the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. This special room rate applies to a limited number of blocked rooms and will be available on a first come, first served basis. FREE Wi-Fi is included plus $8USD reduced overnight parking.
- Click here on Location & Hotel for more information.
Registration at the Conference
- Registration is $450USD per person beginning June 25, 2015.
- Individual conference days may be purchased at the door for $200USD per person. Seating may be limited and is subject to availability.
- Only USA cash/checks and credit cards will be accepted as payment on-site.
- Admission to individual panels and/or talks will not be available for purchase at any time.
- Admission to the opening session from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Thursday evening, June 25, is FREE to the public.
- The Monday Evening Banquet is included in your conference fee.
- Additional Monday Evening Banquet tickets for $40USD may be purchased at registration.
- You can request a Vegan, Vegetarian or Gluten Free meal during the registration process.
Onsite Registration Fee Refunds
Due to the cost associated with producing an event, requests for registration fee refunds will be paid on the following schedule:
- Up to and including April 30, 2015 — 100% refund
- May 1, 2015 – May 31, 2015 — 50% refund
- June 1, 2015 forward — no refund
Live global streaming of the conference is now a reality. The registration fee is $275USD and includes the opening evening and 4 full-days of the conference. (Please note: the premiere of SAFIRE–The Documentary will not be globally streamed.) Once a ticket is purchased, the global streamed event will be available for viewing until 5 pm Wednesday July 1, 2015. Click here to register for global streaming.
Onsite Registration is quick and easy!
The link below is for those wanting to attend the conference in person. If you have questions about the process or want to register by phone to attend in person, please contact Susan at 715-558-2634 or susan at thunderbolts dot info.