A global invitation to students: find your future in the awakening of scientific imagination
In recent years, education in the sciences has risen to an urgent priority. Each year, our colleges graduate fewer students with science majors, and all of the space sciences have suffered greatly diminished funding due to the collapse of public interest. Yet nothing occurring in the world today can compare to the power of the Electric Universe to re-animate scientific education and attract young people to new frontiers in the sciences. Is it possible that a new generation of scientists could arise, one with a passion for discovery and fully supported by the explosion of new technologies and limitless potential for creative expression?
At EU2013 and EU2014, 24 student conference scholarships were awarded because of generous contributions from those interested in reigniting student interest in science. From humble beginnings over the past four years, the conference scholarship program has produced exceptional results. For the fourth annual EU2015 Conference: Paths of Discovery, June 25-29, 2015, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, up to 10 conference scholarships covering travel, room expense and the conference registration fee will be granted.
To reach this goal, we have launched a fundraising campaign. You can make a difference in the lives of students wishing to attend the conference by clicking on the DONATE button and making a contribution in any amount. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Message to Students
If you are a student at any level from high school through college or postgraduate work and have aspirations to be a scientist on the frontiers of discovery, you are invited to submit an application for a conference scholarship.
Submitting Your Application
- Applications will be accepted beginning March 1, 2015.
- Deadline for submissions will be May 15, 2015.
- All finalists will be announced by June 1, 2015.
- Students 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply. Those under age 18 must have their parent’s written permission.
- Award specifics will be negotiated with each finalist or legal guardian.
- All decisions regarding conference scholarships are final and not subject to appeal.
- Send your full name, date of birth, grade level, current address including country, email address and phone number.
- Please note: to apply, you must be a student currently in school.
- Send a personal recommendation from a teacher or professor.
- Tell your story. The highlight of the message should emphasize the driving force of the Electric Universe movement in your life.
- Choose whatever mode of communication conveys your message best. For example, write an essay, compile a video presentation or present your personal observations on camera.
- Accuracy in all information provided is expected, and false information will be grounds for disqualification.
- All adolescents under the age of 18 must be accompanied to the conference by a parent or parental designee, who will take sole responsibility for the minor.
Send applications to susan at thunderbolts dot info. The same email should include all attachments.
Send any questions regarding this conference scholarship program to Susan at susan at thunderbolts dot info.