The exceptional interest we’ve received in recent weeks can no longer be contained. Please join us at the EU2012 Encore Symposium: Conversations with the Vanguard of the Electric Universe, a full-day event immediately following the Electric Universe 2012 Conference: The Human Story.
What: A day of reflection by speakers and accredited observers. Q & A on the growing potential of the Electric Universe paradigm. Audience participation encouraged.
When: Monday, January 9th, 2012 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Where: Rio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas. Pavilion Convention Center, Miranda 8.
Opening: 8:15 David Talbott
Moderator: A. P. David
Panel 1: 8:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
How Much of “Settled Science” is Really Settled?
Confronting the disagreeable facts
– Mel Acheson, Dwardu Cardona, Ed Dowdye, Don Scott, Wal Thornhill
Panel 2: 9:45 – 11:00 a.m.
Interdisciplinary Implications of the Electric Force
Finding the unity beneath the specialized sciences
– Michael Gmirkin, Bob Johnson, Bill Lucas, Jim Ryder, Barry Setterfield, Wal Thornhill
Panel 3: 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
The Indispensable Role of Maverick Scientists
And the dangers of artificial consensus
– Don Burke, Ed Dowdye, Chris Reeve, Paul Sheridan, David Talbott, Greg Volk
Moderator: William Mullen
Panel 4: 1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Reconsidering the Human Story
The meeting of human history and plasma science
– Michael Armstrong, A. P. David, Rens van der Sluijs, Robert Schoch, David Talbott
Panel 5: 2:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Trailblazing: The Role of Focused Experiments
Provable opportunities for advancing science
– Paul Anderson, Marjorie Boulden, Monty Childs, Wal Thornhill, Greg Volk
Panel 6: 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Electric Universe: Milestones and Breakthroughs
Innovative education and scientific liaison
– Evan Camp, Paul Sheridan, Rens van der Sluijs, David Talbott, Greg Volk
Registration Fee: $200US per person at the door, $100US for registered EU2012 Conference attendees.
- All mobile devices must be disabled
- Questions/Comments limited to :90
- Non-obtrusive A/V recording permitted
- No flash photography
Tickets online or at the door
- Individual tickets may be purchased at the door. Seating may be limited and is subject to availability.
- Only USA cash and credit cards will be accepted as payment on-site.
Registration is quick and easy!
- To register online, use the secure shopping cart at Mikamar Publishing, our partner and affiliate:
- Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover or PayPal accepted
- To register by telephone call toll-free: +1 888 313-3812 – May not be toll-free outside USA