Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North
5151 San Francisco Road NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109 USA
Business phone: +1-505-821-3333 (not reservations)
Business Fax: +1-505-828-0230
THE CUT OFF DATE FOR THE SPECIAL ROOM RATE IS MARCH 10, 2014!
Passkey Reservations: +1-877-622-3056
Tell the Reservation Clerk the name of the hotel, the city and provide the group name “The Thunderbolts Project.” A block of rooms have been reserved on a first come, first serve basis at the rate of $95US per night plus tax, which includes FREE Wi-Fi and a FREE complimentary breakfast. Book early to get in on this deal!
Check-in and Check-out:
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Express Check-In and Express Checkout
- Video Review Billing , Video Checkout
Roomshare and Rideshare Coordination
Our Rideshare and Roomshare Coordinator, Mark Spann, will help attendees arrange rides to and roomshares at the conference. (Please note: he is not arranging airport transportation. See below for airport shuttle information.) Call him at 251-648-0006 or email email@example.com, if you need assistance. Also, see the Thunderbolts Forum link here.
All conference presentations will take place in the Pyramid Ballroom, located to the left of the Atrium on the first floor of the Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North.
General Hotel Information
The Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North is smoke free and provides complimentary parking. It is located on I-25 in the Journal Center Business Complex and is just minutes from Historic Old Town, the Sandia Tram and the Albuquerque International Sunport Airport.
- Historic Old Town
- Rio Grande Botanic Garden
- Sandia Casino
- Sandia Peak Ski Resort
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- Isleta Casino
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
For more information call the general manager of the hotel.
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
- Fitness center entrance is accessible
- Main entrance is accessible
- Pathway to registration desk is accessible
- Registration desk is accessible
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Business center entrance is accessible
- Hotel has on site accessible self-parking
- Meeting spaces are all accessible
- Pool entrances some are accessible
- Restaurants and lounges are all accessible
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
The Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North provides no airport shuttle service.
Transportation to and from the airport:
Sunport Shuttle: $22US (one way), additional passengers $7US
Schedule: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm first/last shuttle leaves the airport bound for the Marriott Pyramid North. Earliest airport pick-up from the hotel is 7:00 am, with 24-hour notice.
Estimated taxi fare: $35US (one way), additional passengers $2US
Car Rentals Nearby:
6300 San Mateo N E K-3
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
5101 McLeod Rd
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
The hotel is located 10 miles north of the Albuquerque Sunport Airport directly off I-25.