And now a Black Hole is apparently "Spewing Water Vapour".

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Anaconda

Re: And now a Black Hole is apparently "Spewing Water Vapour".

Unread post by Anaconda » Tue May 12, 2009 10:30 am

SpaceTravellor wrote:@mharratsc,

In my opinion, these clusters must once have been one superlarge sphere of gas that once was spewed out from the center of our galaxy, and later on exploded into several minor spheres or stars.
The hypothesis (as I understand it) for why there are globular clusters of stars in the halo areas above galaxies (and below) is that the axial "jet" when in an active emission stage from the plasmoid in the center of the galaxy emits plasma at sufficient amounts and at a high enough energy state to form filaments in the halo areas which then undergo z-pinches that form the stars.

The reason that most of the star formation is in the arms of a galaxy is that as the electrical current (electrons and ions) enter the arms at their ends it is concentrated (constricted) by already existing magnetic fields (from concentrated plasma) and so there is more impetus for z-pinching in the arms, then as the electric current flows down the arms towards the plasmoid (completing the circuit) the plasma amount is added to, by the stars in the arms giving off plasma (think of a river increasing in size as additional tributaries add to the main channel) this addition in turn increases the strength of the concurrent magnetic fields (dependent on electric current) which causes plasma to concentrate and form z-pinches where stars are formed. The highest concentration of flowing plasma and magnetic fields is toward the plasmoid.

Electromagnetism is a positive reinforcement process.

I would add (my own two cents worth, here) that a star is either building or dissipating (adding plasma or giving off plasma), possibly another way to think of it is that a star is either "winding up" or "unwinding", depending on how strong the current is flowing into the star (these are not mutually exclusive processes) occasionally this "winding or unwinding" can be reversed by a new wave of intense electric current flowing past and into the star. I might also add that polarity or direction of electrical current plays a role. It seems that polarity (flow direction) is an important component of electrical dynamics, there are many examples that have been recorded where reversal of polarity is observed. This can happen at all levels and sizes of electric circuits. Known examples of polarity reversal are the North and South pole of the Earth are believed to have undergone polarity reversal, Sunspots undergo polarity reversal, and in Man's domain AC power generation and transmission operate on a polarity reversal principle.

Anaconda

Unread post by Anaconda » Tue May 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Can somebody help me out?

In the above comment I stated (as best I knew) that galaxies emitted plasma out the axial "jets" from the plasmoid and then the current travelled back through the arms. I had thought that I had read in the course of my research.

But reading a TPOD, Dwarf Galaxies Pose Big Problems, April 27, 2009

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2009/ ... oblems.htm

I read this description: "Electricity flows through a galaxy like the Milky Way along the polar axis and then out through the spiral arms. There is most likely a circuit across the galactic disk that divides, flowing upward and downward back into the poles."

What happened to galaxies where plasma is emitted from the axial plane and back through the spiral arms? Or have I got that backword? :?

Or could this be an example of the reverse polarity I threw in as my two cents worth?

Could the Milky Way be in the process of dissipation as a result of reverse polarity?

Any ideas, corrections, or guidance would be much appreciated.

SpaceTravellor

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Tue May 12, 2009 8:40 pm

@anaconda,

I´m afraid I´m not able to help you out on the subject. I´m not that familiar to the Electric Universe and Plasma Theory.

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Tue May 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Anaconda, electric current flows both ways. There is always a 'backflow' of current, regardless of dark, glow or arc modes. Neither model of current flow in one direction is valid on it's own, rather it's a combination of current in opposite directions that comprise a galactic, stellar, or even a simple DC circuit through a wire. That's why there's attraction AND repulsion of plasma filaments, currents flowing in the same direction attract, currents flowing in opposite directions repel. The attractive force is stronger than the repulsive force. Hence attraction at a distance, repulsion at close proximities. Any filament or cell of plasma will have particle flow in one direction within the filament, with simultaneous, opposite charge particle flow/drift in the other direction, within the corresponding charge sheath comprising that half of a double layer.

Based on my limited, non-degreed, non-peer reviewed understanding of electricity and plasma. :D

Excellent comments, comprade, on UT regarding the questioning of the gravity paradigm, btw.
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

Anaconda

Unread post by Anaconda » Tue May 12, 2009 10:23 pm

SpaceTravellor,

I appreciate your forthrightness.

So, the question lingers, and I've read yet another TPOD, Driving Forces of the Milky Way, July 8, 2004, with an opposite description of the Milky Way's current flow.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2004/ ... galaxy.htm

The relevant description: "This is where currents are focused from the spiral arms down into a tiny donut-shaped plasmoid. From the center of this plasmoid, electric currents spray out from the axis of the galaxy, then return along the spiral arms, inducing magnetic fields and lighting up the stars."

solrey, I appreciate the explanation, that goes a long way to explain the two opposite descriptions from TPOD of the Milky Way's current flow. Thanks :)

solrey, a question, can the current flow reverse in dominance, as I've suggested, or is that the wrong way to think about it?

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Tue May 12, 2009 10:44 pm

Perhaps the galactic current is actually alternating current. A very, very low frequency a.c. :?:

n8allan

Unread post by n8allan » Wed May 13, 2009 9:56 am

Osmosis wrote:Perhaps the galactic current is actually alternating current. A very, very low frequency a.c. :?:
That might shed light on the Sun's periodic magnetic pole flip.

-Nate

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Fri May 15, 2009 2:17 am

The latest image from Chandra that has caught my eye is actually relebvant to this thread too, I think.
At http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2009/3c305/ we see what is being referred to as the effects of, yes, a "supermassive black hole".
What I am seeing here is something entirely different and possibly related to what anaconda was saying earlier on in this thread:
The reason that most of the star formation is in the arms of a galaxy is that as the electrical current (electrons and ions) enter the arms at their ends it is concentrated (constricted) by already existing magnetic fields (from concentrated plasma) and so there is more impetus for z-pinching in the arms, then as the electric current flows down the arms towards the plasmoid (completing the circuit) the plasma amount is added to, by the stars in the arms giving off plasma (think of a river increasing in size as additional tributaries add to the main channel) this addition in turn increases the strength of the concurrent magnetic fields (dependent on electric current) which causes plasma to concentrate and form z-pinches where stars are formed. The highest concentration of flowing plasma and magnetic fields is toward the plasmoid.
This picture seems to confirm this. I am seeing what looks like the very early stages of a spiral galaxy here.
(I have a very low res JPEG downloaded, but cannot seem to post it here. Sorry, but please go look at the original. It is worth it)
There is even another X-Ray image to the lower right that seems to also show active formation - very strong X-Ray sources indeed - right in the middle of what would possibly later become arms. I'm also going to have to go watch Halton Arp's Intrinsic > Redshift lecture again too, as I am seeing here what looks like the kind of ejecta he was talking about in that presentation too.....
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed May 20, 2009 11:26 am

I see a sigmoid. I don't think you could even call it a galaxy at this point. All it is at this stage is a Z-pinch starting to pull in matter. None of that so far has created any visible effects of secondary currents that are appear to be star-forming.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed May 20, 2009 9:25 pm

I should clarify my statement with the thought behind it, I think. The picture in question reminds me of the sigmoids (solar flare precursors) that Mike Gmirkin wrote about in the last Thunderblog.

I think if you were to look back at Anthony Peratt's galaxy formation simulation you would see it there too- an s-shape, almost figure-eight, prior to it becoming a barred spiral galaxy.

Why sigmoids on the Sun do not shape themselves into some kind of barred spiral... I have no idea. Possibly because they are not sustained Z-pinches but rather the Sun relieving electrical stress?

What this has to do with the topic of this thread- no idea :)

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington