AC/DC

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Oracle_911

Re: AC/DC

Unread post by Oracle_911 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Solar wrote:
Magnetite in Human Tissues: A Mechanism for the Biological Effects of Weak ELF Magnetic fields

The orders of magnitude scaling is mind blowing but that is a really small EMF inducing critter.

In other words magnetic shielding and AC is bad for us (and for other living things), so vivat pulsed DC.
Standpoint of "scientists": If reality doesn`t match with my theory, than reality has a problem.

Sorry for bad English and aggressive tone, i`m not native speaker.

PS: I`m a chemist.

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Oracle_911 wrote: AC is bad for us (and for other living things), so vivat pulsed DC.
well... it ain't all that bad... ie fridge, heater, water heater, well understood transforming.... all good things that enable technology.

imo impulse circuits could be as dangerous, if not more dangerous, it's a pretty unknown field and shielding is difficult, and the coupling is not well understood.

But you've hit the mark... we have been long connected to the circuit.

Oracle_911

Unread post by Oracle_911 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:25 am

Jarvamundo wrote:
Oracle_911 wrote: AC is bad for us (and for other living things), so vivat pulsed DC.
well... it ain't all that bad... ie fridge, heater, water heater, well understood transforming.... all good things that enable technology.

imo impulse circuits could be as dangerous, if not more dangerous, it's a pretty unknown field and shielding is difficult, and the coupling is not well understood.

But you've hit the mark... we have been long connected to the circuit.
About pulsed DC you are maybe right.

About AC:
-why bees leave hive under the high voltage lines?
-why have some people "mysterious" illnesses when they spend to much time near high voltage lines?
-why we have so much civilization illnesses?
-etc.

IMO its because we have magnetites in our tissues, and the alternating magnetic fields messes up our hormonal systems on tissues level. (see the cited paper)

Footnotes: pulsed DC can be transformed and used to propel motors, it because there is changing magnetic field instead of alternating magnetic field.
Standpoint of "scientists": If reality doesn`t match with my theory, than reality has a problem.

Sorry for bad English and aggressive tone, i`m not native speaker.

PS: I`m a chemist.

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Indeed Oracle, these are some serious concerns, and your points on inductive coupling are well agreed.

Check out this recent presentation:
A presentation by neurosurgeon and researcher Dr. Leif Salford on the effects of RF radiofrequency radiation to the brain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_WJ_aJPWIA

I guess the point i was making is that many good things have come from AC, so much like 'fire' there isn't a straight fit-all answer. Example: AC power lines might very well be bad, but not as bad as turning off that heart lung machine.

Solar

The 'Other Electricity' Part One

Unread post by Solar » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Jarvamundo wrote: imo impulse circuits could be as dangerous, if not more dangerous, it's a pretty unknown field and shielding is difficult, and the coupling is not well understood.
Pulsed Plasma
I think one aspect of the coupling *may* be 'wave bifurcation'. Busy week and I've been trying to put some things together with regard to this other aspect of electricity ("cold electricity"). But yes I like Pulsed Plasma in relation to the cosmos and see this as an aspect of cosmic dynamics.

That is exactly what it is that I think needs to be considered with regard to “Pulsars”, especially when listening to their ‘pulses’ and the rate of said ‘pulses’ coupled with emissions characteristics (X-Ray, Gamma Ray etc):

The Sounds of Pulsars

That is Pulsed Plasma. So I think consideration of the glow discharge and "cathode"/"anode" relationships in pulsed plasma regimes needs to be had. If its DC out there in space then all the better.
______
Stationary Waves:
Now, let’s consider Tesla’s recognition of “stationary waves” owing to storms during his time at Colorado Springs. Its a familiar story but I want to highlight some things:
Towards the close of 1898 a systematic research, carried on for a number of years with the object of perfecting a method of transmission of electrical energy through the natural medium, led me to recognize three important necessities: First, to develop a transmitter of great power; second, to perfect means for individualizing and isolating the energy transmitted; and, third, to ascertain the laws of propagation of currents through the earth and the atmosphere.

(…)

In the latter part of the same month I noticed several times that my instruments were affected stronger by discharges taking place at great distances than by those near by. This puzzled me very much. What was the cause? A number of observations proved that it could not be due to the differences in the intensity of the individual discharges, and I readily ascertained that the phenomenon was not the result of a varying relation between the periods of my receiving circuits and those of the terrestrial disturbances. One night, as I was walking home with an assistant, meditating over these experiences, I was suddenly staggered by a thought. Years ago, when I wrote a chapter of my lecture before the Franklin Institute and the National Electric Light Association, it had presented itself to me, but I dismissed it as absurd and impossible. I banished it again. Nevertheless, my instinct was aroused and somehow I felt that I was nearing a great revelation.

It was on the third of July—the date I shall never forget—when I obtained the first decisive experimental evidence of a truth of overwhelming importance for the advancement of humanity. A dense mass of strongly charged clouds gathered in the west and towards the evening a violent storm broke loose which, after spending much of its fury in the mountains, was driven away with great velocity over the plains. Heavy and long persisting arcs formed almost in regular time intervals. My observations were now greatly facilitated and rendered more accurate by the experiences already gained. I was able to handle my instruments quickly and I was prepared. The recording apparatus being properly adjusted, its indications became fainter and fainter with the increasing distance of the storm, until they ceased altogether. I was watching in eager expectation. Surely enough, in a little while the indications again began, grew stronger and stronger and, after passing through a maximum, gradually decreased and ceased once more. Many times, in regularly recurring intervals, the same actions were repeated until the storm which, as evident from simple computations, was moving with nearly constant speed, had retreated to a distance of about three hundred kilometers. Nor did these strange actions stop then, but continued to manifest themselves with undiminished force. Subsequently, similar observations were also made by my assistant, Mr. Fritz Lowenstein, and shortly afterward several admirable opportunities presented themselves which brought out, still more forcibly, and unmistakably, the true nature of the wonderful phenomenon. No doubt, whatever remained: I was observing stationary waves.

As the source of disturbances moved away the receiving circuit came successively upon their nodes and loops. Impossible as it seemed, this planet, despite its vast extent, behaved like a conductor of limited dimensions. The tremendous significance of this fact in the transmission of energy by my system had already become quite clear to me. Not only was it practicable to send telegraphic messages to any distance without wires, as I recognized long ago, but also to impress upon the entire globe the faint modulations of the human voice, far more still, to transmit power, in unlimited amounts, to any terrestrial distance and almost without loss.

With these stupendous possibilities in sight, and the experimental evidence before me that their realization was henceforth merely a question of expert knowledge, patience and skill, I attacked vigorously the development of my magnifying transmitter, now, however, not so much with the original intention of producing one of great power, as with the object of learning how to construct the best one. This is, essentially, a circuit of very high self-induction and small resistance which in its arrangement, mode of excitation and action, may be said to be the diametrical opposite of a transmitting circuit typical of telegraphy by Hertzian or electromagnetic radiations. It is difficult to form an adequate idea of the marvelous power of this unique appliance, by the aid of which the globe will be transformed. The electromagnetic radiations being reduced to an insignificant quantity, and proper conditions of resonance maintained, the circuit acts like an immense pendulum, storing indefinitely the energy of the primary exciting impulses and impressions upon the earth of the primary exciting impulses and impressions upon the earth and its conducting atmosphere uniform harmonic oscillations of intensities which, as actual tests have shown, may be pushed so far as to surpass those attained in the natural displays of static electricity.

Simultaneously with these endeavors, the means of individualization and isolation were gradually improved. Great importance was attached to this, for it was found that simple tuning was not sufficient to meet the vigorous practical requirements. The fundamental idea of employing a number of distinctive elements, co-operatively associated, for the purpose of isolating energy transmitted, I trace directly to my perusal of Spencer's clear and suggestive exposition of the human nerve mechanism. The influence of this principle on the transmission of intelligence, and electrical energy in general, cannot as yet be estimated, for the art is still in the embryonic stage; but many thousands of simultaneous telegraphic and telephonic messages, through one single conducting channel, natural or artificial, and without serious mutual interference, are certainly practicable, while millions are possible. On the other hand, any desired degree of individualization may be secured by the use of a great number of co-operative elements and arbitrary variation of their distinctive features and order of succession. For obvious reasons, the principle will also be valuable in the extension of the distance of transmission. – Tesla: “Transmission of electrical energy Without Wires
By way of harmonic resonance different aspects, or constituents, of currents could be “individualized” and from this the polar opposite of transverse electromagnetism was found to be “longitudinal dielectricity” or “longitudinal magneto-dielectricity” (LMD). As exemplified with Endothermic and Exothermic electric discharges dielectric longitudinal electrical energy or “cold electricity” will “… push inward into internal space and along axis, rather than pushed outward broadside to axis…”

In the traditional linear approach "electrons" would be formed by way of “resistance” occurring “broadside to the axis” in transverse fashion. Longitudinal “Dielectricity” occurs along the axis. In relation to this ‘push inward’ it is interesting to note that in the original “Tesla’s Longitudinal Electricity” video at approximately 24min a copper strip hanging by a piece of tape would be pulled ‘inward’ towards the bulb while simultaneously an outward bound “pressure”-like sensation could be felt around the bulb:

Tesla’s Longitudinal Electricity

This may bear relation to something other than; or in addition to, “gravity” as an ‘inward’ bound 'compressive' force. You can also take a light bulb lit with cold electricity and dunk into a glass of water without the ill effects that would accompany standard transverse “electrons” oriented form of “electricity”:

Cold electricity Lighting a Bulb

The only other time that I have seen that is with an old photo of Ed Grey who invented a 'vacuum tube' that seems to have had the ability to run (pulse) continuously.He referred to the science of the dynamic as "splitting the positive" which seems to bear a relationship to "individualizing" aspects of "electricity".
_________
Comparison with Human Nerve Mechanism
From the Tesla quote above it is also interesting that in relation to the human nerve mechanism as briefly discussed earlier by way of magnetite and Nature’s “spark gap” that also, by way of Spencer’s employment of a number of “distinctive elements” which were “co-operatively associated”, that the path of “isolating energy transmitted” was sought by Tesla. Electrically speaking what could those “distinctive elements” be? Might they not be the distributed constants of the system i.e. inductance, capacitance, resistance, etc etc? Spencer didn't know about magnetite but still assessed the human nervous system as an organization of "distinctive elements" that were "co-operatively associated". Looking at the "spark gap" analogy of the human nervous system I'm guessing resonance of the overall system has to be a significant factor with what must be billions of said "spark gaps" in the human body. So, that is what I want to look at with regard to Impulse Currents and Oscillating Currents in the second post to this.
Last edited by Solar on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Solar

The 'Other Electricity' Part Two

Unread post by Solar » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:50 pm

The Difference between Impulse Currents in AC and DC Systems
I think some of the answers to these questions exist in the many debates related to the works of Steinmetz, Pupin and the like. Keeping “stationary waves” in mind as one of those “distinctive elements” consider this brief synopsis of Impulse Currents:
While the alternating currents are the useful currents of our electrical systems, the impulse currents may be said to be the harmful currents since many disturbances and troubles are caused by them.

(…)

Two classes of impulse currents were considered, periodic and non-periodic, ...

… Michael I. Pupin “differed with Dr. Steinmetz in his point of view of some of the phenomena concerned. Impulse currents form the basis of the two great early electrical arts, telegraphy and telegraphy. He referred to the work of Lord Kelvin and Kirchhoff, who had worked out complete solutions for the cases of the submarine cable and the overhead line, respectively. - Jan 22, 1916 happenings in the Industry
What I think important in the above synopsis in relation to Impulse Currents is this:
Telephony, as well as telegraphy deals with impulse currents, and not with alternating currents, since articulation does not represent a sustained frequency, but a mixing of various overtones in short impulses.
So, with AC system impulse currents (“transients”) are unwanted as a factor of sustaining frequency. With the DC systems of telephony and telegraphy, at least in the old days, Impulse Currents were useful for the purpose of “articulation” which I take to mean the conveyance of the subtle nuances of the human voice with its variety of its inflections and intonations and likewise with the telegraph key.

Well of course Michael I. Pupin would “differ”. He improved long distance with the invention of the “Pupin coil” which was inserted along the length of the line at regular intervals as put forth in his paper:

"Art of reducing attenuation of electrical waves and apparatus therefore

Note the Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric configuration of Fig 8 in Pupin’s patent with inductance in series; capacitance in shunt. Note also the effect rendered with an analogous wave attached to a tuning fork. Placing the coils at regular intervals (harmonics) ‘stabilizes’ the wave creating a “standing” or continuous wave. Placing these Pupin coils at resonant ‘nodes’ also has the effect of harmonically ‘shortening’ the line and minimizes attenuation. Instead, the ‘node’ itself oscillates so we see that the Sun ‘rings like a bell’ with just such periodic oscillations. These types of oscillations of interfacial potential across an electrode have been observed:

Standing Wave Oscillations in an Electrocatalytic Reaction

I think the difference here is that, within the Pupin coil, which is literally just a large resonant winding of a lot extra wire placed at resonant ‘nodes’ along the length of the transmission line – presents a “transition point” wherein the Impulse currents are ‘spatially confined’ at these ‘nodes’. Because of resonance the signal is actually ‘amplified’ in passing through the windings of the coil if I’m not mistaken. You would think that the addition of more wire would increase resistance to the point of rendering a ridiculous amount of loss in the circuit. Not so with resonance. All of that extra length and resistance portrayed in Pupin’s patent extending out from his tuning fork diagram that would normally induce attenuation of the wave with distance is overcome.

This could be an aspect of stars, stellar clusters and even galaxy clusters. They are resonant ‘compactifications’ of wave energy along the ‘circuit’. Not transverse waves, these are being ‘shed’ at right angle to the main wave(s); but the faster longitudinal (LMD) oscillating waves that operate throughout the circuit as a whole. This is why Ray Tommes finds resonance (“stationary waves”) with even the planets!! – the entire ‘circuit’ needs to have resonantly oscillating ‘nodes’ within the “stationary wave” structure and in this way one can have both incident and reflected currents inducing a ‘lead and lag’ relationship - ‘centralized’ at a ‘node’. In the normal transverse electromagnetic circuit with AC high power lines the DC oriented ‘decrease of spatial distance at resonant ‘nodes’’ is handled with rather large capacitors instead.

The paper by Steinmetz referred to in the above article is:

Outline of Theory of Impulse Current

So, there seems a difference in relating Impuse Currents and Oscillating Currents between AC and DC systems. It’s not so much in the overall approach because the “transient” features can accidentally occur in both systems; but it seems more so related to how the two systems ‘handle’ the “transients” in relation to the resulting standing wave forming as a natural aspect of ‘balancing’ each system respectively. In DC system the oscillations of the circuit are spatially confined to the ‘nodes’ via resonance. So that perhaps the 'other form of electricity' is an 'electric response' from the naturally occuring dielectric.

Need some feedback people.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Note the Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric configuration of Fig 8 in Pupin’s patent with inductance in series; capacitance in shunt.
I fear we might have things around the wrong way here... Just briefly this configuration in the Pupin diagram is the electro magnetic configuration. This is where the signal propagates through space (the inductors are in series). This is the classical transmission line.

The longitudinal mode is the opposite configuration, where you try to increase the counter-space (per space) by having the capacitance in series, and the spacial component (inductor) in shunt. Something you get clipped across the ears for arranging in a lab-tut modelling transmission lines. :lol:

So in the Pupin figure the longitudinal component would propagate from the top line to the bottom, through the capacitance between the lines. But this is not the direction of the propagation network. So the line does not propagate in this way. It instead chooses the electro-magnetic settling of electrification through dragging down the wires. "taking the long way home". The easy way to remember is LMD propagates in the direction of lack of wires.

------------ = TEM -->
|~||~||~| = LMD -->

FYI Pupin's coils are a direct rip from the papers of Oliver Heaviside and Artur West Heaviside "Distortionless Telephony" 1887 (not published by Preece, who's was controlling a big part of British telephony research at the time). OH discovered with his brother the distortionless condition: L/R = S/K. (inductance/resistance = capacitance / conductance)
Engineering wise, If we assume R and K are zero we have a perfect condition (theoretically). Heaviside noticed that R rounded off the wave front, but he also notice from his brothers work that K seemed to compensate this, kind of line a quadrature picture of the electrical activities. The electrical constants achieve balance at; L/R = S/K. So in order to balance the condition without a feeble signal arriving we can increase L to have a small K. (ie put in a loading coil.... Pupin's "great idea").
Heaviside wrote:Electromagnetic Theory Vol 1 p436
Given R and S then, if L should be so small that the introduction of K of a proper amouth to reach the distortion-less condition should produce unreasonable attenuation, then one way of curing this is to increase L. For then a smaller amount of leakage will serve. The bigger L the smaller need K be...
So back to our LMD setup and standing waves. (This is where i like the general concepts of the Thornhill-Sansbury electro-gravity dipoles). With the LMD network, inductance is in shunt, capacitance in series. The perfect solution being a sphere in space, with distributed capacitance on the surface, kind of sounds like a planet hey (wow).... also looks exactly like a lightning arrestor network ;). The standing wave will be longitudinal between these 'plates', resolving in a titus bode style solution, but the dipoles cannot be relaxed without charge exchange. So although the long-reaching effect of longitudinal gravity is instant (via counter spacial propagation), the mediation of the dipole stress's seem to be carried in charge exchange (slow)... meaning occasionally planets go ZAP, unless they can mediate slowly (as we fly through Venus's tail). Can there be another mode of exchange? potentially with pulsars... maybe the longitudinal dipoles stresses can be converted... hmm i do not know... i can't seem to make that concept work... Junglelord was edging down this way, is this his 4-wave mixer... There is certainly a nagging riddle in my mind about that one.

Regarding the piece of metal being "sucked in", geeze i'd like to see that again with a slotted piece of metal to remove the doubt of eddy currents forming in the strip. I'm not entirely sure this can be excluded. I also think that we need to keep in mind that Tom's hand (dielectric) was repelled, and the metal was sucked in. There is all sorts of complex phenomena going on.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:49 pm

hey Solar,

Thank you for an interesting post and may i firstly say, 'i am not worthy',
but do have a a couple trivial questions:

... isolating energy transmitted, I trace directly to my perusal of Spencer's clear and suggestive exposition of the human nerve mechanism.-from Tesl'a essay
Remembering H. Spencer from the hippiedaze, something about art/articulation, but zeroed out on googlesearch of the above. Do you have a Spencer ref/link ?

...may be said to be the diametrical opposite of a transmitting circuit typical of telegraphy by Hertzian or electromagnetic radiations... The electromagnetic radiations being reduced to an insignificant quantity, and proper conditions of resonance maintained, the circuit acts like an immense pendulum, storing indefinitely the energy of the primary exciting impulses and impressions upon the earth of the primary exciting impulses and impressions upon the earth and its conducting atmosphere uniform harmonic oscillations of intensities which, -ibid

doesn't Tesla imply hover, a quasi-oscillation or "pulsation" inherent in his longitudinal flows ?
In the traditional linear approach "electrons" would be formed by way of “resistance” occurring “broadside to the axis” in transverse fashion. Longitudinal “Dielectricity” occurs along the axis.-Slr
I think you've opened the door to Phase.
Incidently is there a notion of "resistance" longitudinally ?
Top Comments
When electrical current enters a filament it causes the tungsten to release electromagnetic radiation in the form of light, both visible and infrared. The heat or infrared radiation, is a side effect caused by the tungsten's valance electrons being forced to flow against each other.
When you eliminate the flow of electrons you eliminate the heat... your "Cold Electricity link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MchjJy1GOs

Is there there an oscillation/fluctuation/pulsation in connection with the "negative terminal of a laser device" used in the video ?

http://www.google.com/patents?id=025OAA ... &q&f=false

http://www.google.com/patents?vid=652230

(your M. Pupin link)
brings to mind this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... uction.png

How did you change the name of the thread ?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:34 pm

The standing wave will be longitudinal between these 'plates', resolving in a titus bode style solution, but the dipoles cannot be relaxed without charge exchange. So although the long-reaching effect of longitudinal gravity is instant (via counter spacial propagation), the mediation of the dipole stress's seem to be carried in charge exchange (slow)... meaning occasionally planets go ZAP, unless they can mediate slowly (as we fly through Venus's tail). Can there be another mode of exchange? potentially with pulsars... maybe the longitudinal dipoles stresses can be converted... hmm
Jarvo,

that goes to the dipole particulation / charge distribution dialimma that we and jungelord used to partake in.
Charge will seek An equilibrium, and inevitably multiplex equilibria as plasmonic configurations evolve. you could probably graph them in an hierarchy. if one posits a dipolar nature to a prime charge unit, then progressing through our time reference, the mediation, (or modulation for signal) there would likely be then in space a "Titus-Bode style" dispersion, via harmonic "exchange".

To Solar's and Oracle's point made that phase variance may be of the modalities on∞off or high∞low, i think maybe
that's what's the four wave mixing mathematical approach to an imponderable dual-point synthesis.
or synsethesia i think JL used to say, mhrip.

s

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:45 pm

[quik edt]
should be constant exchange at end of above

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Jarvamundo wrote:So back to our LMD setup and standing waves. (This is where i like the general concepts of the Thornhill-Sansbury electro-gravity dipoles). With the LMD network, inductance is in shunt, capacitance in series. The perfect solution being a sphere in space, with distributed capacitance on the surface, kind of sounds like a planet hey (wow).... also looks exactly like a lightning arrestor network ;) . The standing wave will be longitudinal between these 'plates', resolving in a titus bode style solution, but the dipoles cannot be relaxed without charge exchange. So although the long-reaching effect of longitudinal gravity is instant (via counter spacial propagation), the mediation of the dipole stress's seem to be carried in charge exchange (slow)... meaning occasionally planets go ZAP, unless they can mediate slowly (as we fly through Venus's tail).
Despite flipping the LMD/TEM relation (my ears have been “clipped” :lol: ), the relationship above is what I was trying wrench out especially with regard to a sphere and very much so with regard to “distributed capacitance on the surface”. So one has “charge exchange” as the process to relax, slowly and/or catastrophically and the suggestion is that this seems to form the “transients” which are activities of incident and reflected waves ‘centralized’ at the ‘nodes’ of a resonantly oscillating system. The ‘nodes’ are where “tensions” of the overall oscillating system are ‘released’ or ‘relax’. Thus planets, serving as resonant ‘nodes’, would bear the scars of large scale “transient” electrical activities.
Jarvamundo wrote:Junglelord was edging down this way, is this his 4-wave mixer... There is certainly a nagging riddle in my mind about that one.
The only connection that I’ve been able to make with regard to JL’s 4-wave mixer is the 90° phase separation, i.e. quadrature, relationship. So, he saw a Theta-pinch accompanying the Z-pinch with galaxies and we chatted about that. Have a look here at Hubble’s:

Starburst Galaxy M82

The dynamics revealed along the vertical in red would correspond to the Z-Pinch whereas the dynamics occurring inward along the spiral arms would correspond to the Theta-pinch. The reason this occurs is because galaxies are not necessarily ‘floating in space’. They are instead electrical interactions that occur somewhere along the double-layer plasma sheath of vast “molecular clouds”. When a cosmic scale Birkeland Current (or two) intersects the double-layer plasma sheath of these large scale molecular clouds not only does the pinch dynamic occur along the z-axis (vertically); the double layer of the cloud electrically ‘responds’ and pinches inward in the Theta direction (horizontally).

In this dual-pinch relationship a “cross” is formed from the quadrature relationship. Each “pinch” relation (Z & Theta) bears its own version of longitudinal magneto-dielectric and the EM waves that are transverse to them; but they are “crossing” ideally 90° perpendicular to one another. Along the Z-axis the incident longitudinal infuses the galaxy and this is evident in the “pump beams” (JL’s phrase) accelerating gamma rays above and below the galaxy plane, likewise with the fast solar wind or the various polar configurations north and south of an equator etc.

But the longitudinal aspect of the B-Current, as a result of this intersection with the double-layer interface of a “molecular cloud” injects an energized electric wave perpendicular to Z through the ‘sheath’ of the cloud’s double-layer inducing an inward bound equatorial ‘return stroke’ (reversed propagation ) of currents along, what then becomes, the spiral arms and “stationary waves” form. This is why “rotation curves” are such a bugaboo to astrophysicist. Spiral arms are governed by electrodynamic “standing wave” interactions; not by centrifugal forces.

Quadrature is the “seperatrix” scattering the initial two longitudinal aspects (magnetic & dielectric) from their more natural state into the transverse “electric field” & “magnetic field”. These would form two polar configurations, one along the horizontal (Theta) the other along the vertical (Z) each one having transverse and longitudinal waves for a total of four with both active along the two axis. Despite being ‘reflected’ in this manner and regardless of the angle of ‘reflection’ one can have a situation of “phase conjugation’, in quadrature, for a 4-wave mixer as both incident and reflected waves are centralized at a ‘node’ with the vertical and equatorial “crossing” constituting two different interacting LMD scattered to TEM “circuits”:
junglelord wrote:I think of the sun as a phase conjugate four wave mixer.

It has a very dense and intense scalar electron and scalar ion flow at the polar jet circuits which is seperate, as a circuit, from the equatorial spherical circuit already mentioned, which is another scalar circuit. The sun being a giant scalar.

A Scalar Phase Conjugate medium will do both functions of receives and transmitts via a grating holographic scalar.

Seems straight forward to me. The sun and the galaxy both function the same with, via longitudinal scalar properties and via phase conjugation. Plasma naturally organizes in this fashion, just as it creates double layers and Z/Theta Pinch's.- Junglelord
With the LMD the magnetic energy is in space conjunction with the dielectric whereas, when becoming scattered into the TEM, the magnetic is in space opposition with the dielectric. The ‘nodes’, the Sun or a galaxy, would be a mix of all four. At least that was my take on it and there does seem to be some similarities accept I’m trying to understand the simultaneous unification of inward bound and outward bound forces in relation to cosmic activities. Is it all just gravity? We see a whole lot of transverse Exothermic electric discharge activity and phenomena in space. Could the counterspatial ‘push inward’ quality of Endothermic electric discharges aka “cold electricity” also be a contributing factor?

I didn’t realize it ‘till ya mentioned it but yes, the notion is similar JL's.

Seasmith:

Spencer, Herbert, 1820-1903 . First principles

Will chat tomorrow, late here.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 am

... isolating energy transmitted, I trace directly to my perusal of Spencer's clear and suggestive exposition of the human nerve mechanism. -from Tesla's essay
http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/etcbin/to ... c&part=all
Spencer, Herbert, 1820-1903 . First principles

Found this in Chapter 21 Segregation

tho not sure it was this to which Tesla was referring
By a parallel process, the relations of co-existence and sequence among impressions, become sorted into kinds and grouped. When two phenomena that have been experienced in a given order, are repeated in the same order, those nerve-centres which before were affected by the transition are again affected; and such molecular modification as they received from the first motion propagated through them is increased by this second motion. Each such motion works a structural alteration which, in conformity with the law set forth in Chapter IX, involves a diminished resistance to all such motions that afterwards occur. The segregation of these successive motions (or more strictly, the permanently effective portions of expanded them in overcoming resistance) thus becomes the cause of, and the measure of, the mental connexions between the impressions which the phenomena produced. Meanwhile, phenomena different from these, being phenomena that affect different nervous elements, will have their connexions severally represented by motions along other routes; and along each of these other routes, the nervous discharges will severally take place with a readiness proportionate to the frequency with which experience repeats the connexions of phenomena. The classification of relations must hence go on pari passu with the classification of the related things. In common with the mixed sensations received from the external world, the mixed relations it presents cannot be impressed on the organism.without more or less segregation of them resulting. And through this continuous sorting and grouping of changes or motions, which constitutes nervous function, there is gradually wrought that sorting and grouping of matter, which constitutes nervous structure.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:07 pm

seasmith wrote:hey Solar,
Thank you for an interesting post and may i firstly say, 'i am not worthy',
Anyone willing to LEARN is is worthy; these are complicated affairs. I just needed to get the questions out as I had been stabbing down notes here and there over the course of the last week and just decided to post ideas on the forum. I think the 4D relation to “charge” that you mentioned in another thread could be related to this “cold electricity” as the inward bound ‘compressive’ electrical force once we ‘pick up’ the 2D trigonometry off the paper and put the pulse-shape into 3D space as an actual ‘form’ instead of leaving if flat on the graph. I don’t want to go too much further with that because you are Intuitive and will understand what I’m working on LOL!!
seasmith wrote:
...may be said to be the diametrical opposite of a transmitting circuit typical of telegraphy by Hertzian or electromagnetic radiations... The electromagnetic radiations being reduced to an insignificant quantity, and proper conditions of resonance maintained, the circuit acts like an immense pendulum, storing indefinitely the energy of the primary exciting impulses and impressions upon the earth of the primary exciting impulses and impressions upon the earth and its conducting atmosphere uniform harmonic oscillations of intensities which, -ibid
doesn't Tesla imply hover, a quasi-oscillation or "pulsation" inherent in his longitudinal flows ?
That’s basically how I take the “pendulum” analogy. The “electromagnetic radiations being reduced to an insignificant quantity” as Tesla put it and as correctly described by Jarva in the LMD relationship:
Jarva wrote:------------ = TEM -->
|~||~||~| = LMD -->
Instead of Pupins’s EM configured approach, which I botched, Tesla reduced the EM and accentuated the LMD oscillations by pulsing the system. The swings of pendulums are described via the amplitude of its ‘periods of oscillation’. Here is the reference that I normally use for the quick version of LMD:

Longitudinal Waves and Transverse Waves tests

Dollard used a Medical Tesla Coil to charge a high voltage low inductance capacitor which delivered impulses to two 1B22 Hydrogen Thyratron tubes which served as spark gaps to produce healthy “transients”. This fed into the primary spiral wound along the outside of the coil with a resonant secondary coil (think spiral galaxy here) inner wound within the outer primary. It’s the inner turn capacitance of the windings that provided resonant frequencies to produce an “oscillating circuit”.

Look at Jarva’s description of the LMD above in red. The pulsations induce longitudinal ‘compression waves’ in this type of circuit. Everything stars with RF energy being pumped and ‘stored’ in the capacitor, then being discharged across the Thyratron tubes which ionizes the “gas” therein changing it into plasma. The EU starts with the electrodynamics of electricity and plasma; so where is the analogous capacitor which is ‘storing’ the Magnetic and Dielectricity as they exist ‘coupled’ together (in “space conjunction”) before being separated to then exist at (transverse) right angles (“space opposition”)?

So, in Tesla’s process, I should say “art”, of “individualization” the longitudinal Magnetic and Dielectricity can be differentiated from the transverse electromagnetic wave energy. A different form of “electricity” then arises which ‘compresses radially’ ‘inward’ as it robs heat from the environment. Its activities are the Impulse and Oscillating currents.

I thought this could be explained by counter flowing “ion currents” but I’m not so sure about that. One of the reasons for asking Is because spiral galaxies have been approached from the standpoint of “stationary waves” but they are considered to be gravitationally induced “density waves” instead. Consider this gravity based explanative description of spiral arms and contrasts it with oscillating electrical LMD:
"Most spiral arms in galaxies are density waves, which are compression waves (like sound) that travel through the disk and cause a piling-up of stars and gas at the crest. The wave is temporarily sustained by the force of its own gravity, but it eventually wraps up or gets absorbed at orbital resonances, places where random stellar oscillations have the same period as the local wave.

"In some galaxies, a large central bulge can prevent the wave from reaching a resonance; the wave then reflects off the bulge, giving rise to a giant standing spiral wave with a uniform rotation rate and a lifetime of perhaps 5 to 10 disk rotations (roughly one to two billion years). In all cases, the stars and gas rotate around the galaxy's center faster than the wave in the inner parts of the disk, and slower than the wave in the outer parts. This differential rotation forces gas to enter the wave at a high speed in the inner regions, causing it to shock and form long, thin dust lanes in each spiral arm. Some density-wave galaxies, like M81, have highly symmetric spiral arms; others, like M101, have several arms and less overall symmetry. The difference between these two cases is related to the symmetry of the perturbation that formed the arms in the first place, and to the relative importance of the standing wave pattern, which tends to be symmetric.

"Density waves have many possible origins. A large central bar, such as is seen in NGC 1300, may drive a two-arm density wave for a relatively long time, eventually causing the gas in the outer disk to move outward and wrap into a giant ring at the edge of the galaxy's disk.

(…)

The difference between these two cases is related to the symmetry of the perturbation that formed the arms in the first place, and to the relative importance of the standing wave pattern, which tends to be symmetric. – Scientific American: “What process creates and maintains the beautiful spiral arms around spiral galaxies?
When you contrast this with LMD and the ‘other electricity’ of Impulse and Oscillating Currents one gets spiral patterns in Nature expressing “growth” by way of the Golden Ratio. It is the natural form of “electricity”.
AS much as I talked to JL sometimes he wouldn't necessarily come out with specifics; so I had asked him about the Z & Theta Pinch quadrature. Nothing definite as I recall but he certainly enjoyed the previous Hubble Image. I'm more interested in this 'other electricity' and its potential as a contribution to gravity, or gravity as a contribution to it, or even gravity as a residual of its inward compressive quality as relates a sphere. A combined Endothermic and Exothermic electric "pinch"&"expansion" to such extent that a 'surface' forms as the 'interface' of the dual and simultaneous dynamic.

Maybe this isn't resonating, I'm talking about the electrical formation of spheres such as the Martian Blueberies, the Moeraki boulders of New Zealand which are usually hollow (link), or a planet. Seems to me that one needs some electrical ‘compression’ in order to account for spheres. So, now there is an aspect of "electricity" that seems as if it can account for the property of electrical 'constriction' whether linearly or spherically.

Thoughts?

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Solar wrote:The ‘nodes’ are where “tensions” of the overall oscillating system are ‘released’ or ‘relax’. Thus planets, serving as resonant ‘nodes’, would bear the scars of large scale “transient” electrical activities.
I like this

Adding another thought into the mix, i said i think charge exchange is the most common way of altering a bodies 'bank balance of gravity-dipole' per planetary catastrophe / plasma tail interexchange, but i'm also open to the possibility of production of matter by converting this 'cold' electricity, into matter. I think this is what Dollard has already achieved with the gas-pressure building up (remember it's an evacuated bulb) and releasing by self-piercing the bulb. Now we needn't be scared of the term "new matter", we can instead use the term electrically assisted transmutation. IMO the aether is there, it is just the resonant states of pre-existant matter that change. If this is indeed the case, then we can demonstrate that cold-faster-than-light dielectric induction can stimulate this transmutation. So why not also go the other way? All of a sudden the accounting system of energy & matter reaches weird frontiers. Dollard mentioned that Heaviside had a term "Law of Continuity of Energy", in which energy was conserved, by may travel through time, that is disappear, re-appear. Nothing is free, but the classical "accounting system" is modified, a new 'axis' is added.. Just some musings on modes of thought developed to try and understand Junglelords riddles of pulsed power. It might very well also resolve that "individualization", can correspond with transformation or transmutations of resonant systems at all scales, using the types of models you've suggested; planetary, bilogical, galaxy(?) transmutations.

I also think the anomalous ZPE results can be approached with this view. Again nothing is free, and existing physics need not be thrown out, the accounting system was just adapted to include the transmutation between both electricities.
Solar wrote: I'm more interested in this 'other electricity' and its potential as a contribution to gravity, or gravity as a contribution to it, or even gravity as a residual of its inward compressive quality as relates a sphere.
imo, this is the way to go. For me Van Flandern and many others, have demonstrated the instantaneous nature of gravitational relationship of bodies. I think EU has demonstrated charge mediation, through planetary catastrophe, which is inherently linked to resettling of the bodies in these resonant systems. There is a mode of thought available there, and i think Dollard has both rescued some and created the nomenclature to link the study of such, to the lab desk.

Thanks for your take on JL 4WM, helped me greatly.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Very strong indirect evidence for such long electromagnetic waves is that the outer planets (Saturn to Pluto) are near multiples of 9.75 au from the sun and the inner ones (Mercury to Mars) at multiples of 0.35 au. from the sun. It seems that the distances or periods have changed slightly since the solar system formed but that the planets did form at the nodes of standing electromagnetic waves which have the same periods as solar oscillations.
[ just a note for newer folks- Phase Conjugation Is the the formation of standing waves (hence the 4wave mixing equations).
"Scalar" means just a directional yardstick or vector quantity, and as Dollard repeatedly points out, should not be confused with phase conjugation
(that kerfluffel may have started with Meyl's translation into english)]

ref: Ray Tomes
http://www.mountainman.com.au/news96_o.html