Sun/Corona Magnetic Field Data Visualization

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

earls

Sun/Corona Magnetic Field Data Visualization

Unread post by earls » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 am

http://www.jamstec.go.jp/ifree/space_ea ... orona.html

Could the energy gained by the solar wind simply be because it's leaving the influence of the majority of the sun's magnetic field and is allowed to rapidly expand? You know how water would "freeze and boil at the same time." Well what would 6000 degree plasma do if it suddenly lost "compression"?

jjohnson

Re: Sun/Corona Magnetic Field Data Visualization

Unread post by jjohnson » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:14 pm

I don't think compression or decompression plays any part in an electrodynamic interaction, at least in the sense of fluid thermodynamics. Use of fluid forces and descriptors causes misapprehensions of what the currents around and through the sun are actually doing. As negative electrons drift closer to the Sun, they get closer together, so charge density goes up, and they accelerate inward, probably along magnetically field aligned helices. Simultaneously, positive ions are leaving the photosphere and crossing the "humps" in Don Scott's solar circuit diagram and accelerating away from the Sun. There's no compression or Bernoulli effects in the plasmasphere of the sun than there is in a 16 gauge wire with a current flow in it.

I have read somewhere it seems, that the solar "wind" consists of equal numbers of positive and negative charged particles, but I haven't seen where it is explicitly broken down into one charged species goes this way and the other one goes the opposite direction, even though in a current that tends to be the case. Just because an instrument in orbit sees X protons per second at such and such an energy, and X electrons per second, is not enough information to visualize the mechanics of where these particles are going. My gut feel is that in a weakly ionized plasma, the neutral particles are largely accelerated through collisions with the protons (H+ ions) moving outward, while the much faster, much lighter electrons are inbound to the Sun. There are far fewer electron-neutral particle collisions due to the low effective cross section of the tiny electrons and lack of attractive forces. There is a net neutral charge of the plasma, overall, but a high mass flow outward and a low mass flow of electrons inward. That's sort of my starting point in how it works in principal, away from the more chaotic fields in the near-Sun environment, and away from planetary magnetosheaths, where those exist. These moving charged particles do create their own forces of course, as Peratt and others have described, which cause more complex interactions among particles.

A good reference (but not very extensive regarding detailed conditions of the corona and solar wind) is Nearest Star by Golub and Pasachoff (Harvard U. Press, 2001, ISBN 0-674-00467-1) - a current but conventional scientific interpretation and description of the Sun. It has interesting references to cosmic rays, solar influences on terrestrial weather, global temperature swings since the 1400's, etc. Don't expect an EU interpretation here, but it still has interesting observations and photos.

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 am

I think one of the things that is going to hamper understanding of EM particle-dynamics in our studies of the solar system, is that mainstream scientists are most likely going to go off of a homogeneous flow model.

This isn't going to be the case, obviously.

It is going to be difficult for us to model all these phenomenon from inside the experiment, I think. Inflow of one charge, outflow of another charge, why is one current pathway a sheet, another a helix... where is the input, where is the output and why, etc. It is NOT homogeneous throughout, and is going to require detailed, site-specific sampling and study to map out. :\

Luckily, charged plasmas behaviors are scalar, so observations can be affirmed with empirical experiments in laboratories(and even vice versa)- that is a bonus to the EU/PC model unavailable to the mainstream model. :)

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:43 am

I think of the sun as a phase conjugate four wave mixer.
It has a very dense and intense scalar electron and scalar ion flow at the polar jet circuits which is seperate, as a circuit, from the equatorial spherical circuit already mentioned, which is another scalar circuit. The sun being a giant scalar.

A Scalar Phase Conjugate medium will do both functions of receives and transmitts via a grating holographic scalar.

Seems straight forward to me. The sun and the galaxy both function the same with, via longitudinal scalar properties and via phase conjugation. Plasma naturally organizes in this fashion, just as it creates double layers and Z/Theta Pinch's.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:14 pm

I plunked this over into the Resources section also, but has anyone ever checked out the below site?

http://www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/index.html

The admin seems to be an EU proponent, and has some very interesting close-ups of the Sun I've not ever seen before.

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Yeah, thats the Iron Sun Model.
I love that model.
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Mike,
The Iron Sun has been discussed here in the past. Here are some TPOD's.
[url2=http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/ ... on-sun.htm]The Iron Sun[/url2]
[url2=http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006/ ... solar1.htm]The Iron Sun Debate 1[/url2]
[url2=http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006/ ... nebula.htm]The Iron Sun Debate 2[/url2]
[url2=http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006/ ... solar3.htm]The Iron Sun Debate 3[/url2]
[url2=http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006/ ... solar4.htm]The Iron Sun Debate 4[/url2]

Nick

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:35 am

An old thread dealing with the Iron Sun debate:
[url2=http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... ?f=3&t=148]Recovered Iron Sun Theories[/url2]

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:18 am

Wowzers! I didn't really mean to open up any cans of worms there!

I confess that I really didn't read any of the stuff that the gent was espousing regarding his Iron Sun model... I just happened to notice in a paragraph a mention to EU that caught my eye.

Actually, I was just there lookin' at the pictures... o.O

It's gentlemen's magazines that I buy for the articles *cough*...

:?

Mike H.
Mike H.