Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Destruction - Lake Mungo and Lake Victoria

Unread post by nick c » Tue May 25, 2010 8:31 am

hi MattEU,
Awesome video!
The same story, different words, told around the world.

Nick

hyper.real

Re: kimberlite pipes

Unread post by hyper.real » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 pm

"And here is one I made earlier" :) (Phrase made famous by the BBC childrens program Blue Peter, showing how to make things while not actually making them in full view of the camera).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... -city.html

An assay from the bottom of this hole would be interesting. As would a thorough geological report on the (err...) structure.

Moot, tho, whether to discuss it in connection with kimberlite pipes or with craters. Anyone care to take sides?

tesla

Unread post by tesla » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Hi,
The question to ask is why so many bodies in on place? Aborigines do not gather in large groups. Neither are burial sites that big. Have a look at Google Earth from SW Victoria all the way thru to Lake Victoria. (Circular, like a lot of other lakes in the area). There is clear evidence of a large Tsunami that swept inland. Look for chevrons. A tsunami would explain why so many bodies in one place and why the majority of the lakes are shallow. Hmmm.. need a core sample from the middle of Lake Victoria. The lakes themselves are electrical. Like a lot of the topography of Australia.
Tesla

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:38 pm

The question to ask is why so many bodies in on place? Aborigines do not gather in large groups.
But Aborigines do gather in large groups... the Byron area was a meeting place for many tribes, from a large geo area.
The Minjungbal name for Byron Bay was Cavvanba, “meeting place”. The area further east within Cape Byron Headland Reserve (the Palm Valley/Wategos Beach locality) was called Currenba because of the water channels (curraby means gully), while the Cape itself was known as Walgun, “the shoulder”. Walgun was also a place for ceremony and spiritual inspiration and remains part of many Dreamtime stories.
http://guidetobyron.com/about/latest/ab ... story.html
Inter-tribal meetings are not uncommon amongst many pacific cultures... and well just about every group of humans stuck on a chunk of land, but yes, some interesting questions... fascinating.

Would a cosmic "the gods are fighting" event encourage peoples to move quickly to a meeting at a special "meeting place" to conduct a ceremony.... me thinks likely.

Are lakes of spiritual importance to aboriginal cultures?... you betcha... up near byron there is a range of natural tea-tree lakes, women went there to give birth and for their healing ceremonies. The lakes are still there, when you swim in them, the water feels silky, and has antibacterial properties.... your skin comes out feeling soft. Ofcourse along way from mungo, but just pointing out a lake is a highly probably area for a significant point of gathering for ceremony...

Are celestial events triggers for 'gatherings'?... they still are... we remain obsessed today.
bingo.
The same story, different words, told around the world.

Nick
right on.

Celestial event --> gathering --> where? --> significant place (lake, mountain, etc) --> catastrophe

The logic is not only feasible... but we can conduct an experiment... i'll put money that on the next celestial event (eclipse) will have a group of inter-tribes, meeting at a significant landmark.

When you think about it, what would be surprising is if these catastrophes didn't leave 'grouped' evidence.
Fear --> saftey in numbers --> ceremonial group hug
If the sky is zapping... it's time for everyone together to go and pray to the gods at the special place now... like right now...

To me a Sunami leaving a mechanical positioning and grouping of this density is a stretch. The humans went there out of fear... then 'it' happened... is far more plausible physics....

Other human burial site style explanations may also apply, but yes many questions on that.

Great video! thanks.

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:08 pm

ancientd (peter jupp) has also covered the Mega-Tsunami that he suggests struck australia and new zealand. the 5 minute preview of his "Mega Tsunami Melbourne 1500 AD" video can be found on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgj393oHQSg and there is an article on it called Cosmogenic Mega-Tsunami in the Australia region: are they supported by Aboriginal and Maori legends?

while he suggests and seems to have a lot of evidence for the Mega-Tsunami he also suggests that the aboriginals did move to higher ground or inland during the catastrophe event that created the carolina bay type craters on the murray and darling rivers

just a thought about why the mass bones are there (not saying that they werent caused by a Mega-Tsunami or that a gathering of peoples was fossilised in situ) but could the EU event that caused the craters also have attracted/blown the peoples/bodies to those spots?

Lagerstättes are where immense numbers of fossils are gathered together, normally in a crazy smashed up mixture. they can be explained by one of the floods to hit the earth but could some of them also have been caused by the EU catastrophe event that effected the earth to create the fossils? thinking something like the electron wind flowing towards craters as seen with Tycho and Kuiper?

its only a thought i have had but i dont know how you can prove any argument as the evidence seems to support all theories. apart from any idea that mainstream put forward, especially about fossilisation. for example ghar dalam in malta is either a very lucky spot to attract an incredible range of fossils including giant swans and dwarf hippos (mainstream suggest a river flowing into a cave!), it could be the result of the flood(s) or they might have been atracted there. take your pick or is there any other options?

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 am

but could the EU event that caused the craters also have attracted/blown the peoples/bodies to those spots?
This is where we can start to apply some real statistical probabilities of physics to help determine the probability of each option. I've pondered about this quite a bit, with explanations of sunami's, fires, floods.

To me though, the density is too dense for this event to have 'organised' bodies with purly short term emergency or mechanical positioning by a wave.... or hey even a plasma discharge.

It comes down to population density, and that comes down to irrigation and food production, of which here we have little in this scenario. Aboriginal densities did not match their counter parts in technologically developed europe and asia, this conclusion is from the minimal evidence of technology, terraces, etc. To me the density, or lack of density points to a 'premeditated' and 'known' place of human organisation, for an intertribal gathering. Peoples from north, sound, east and west.

* Bodies been swept in by waves,
* People running to a lake to escape fire, smog
* plasma mechanical organisaation
these and other environmental emergency options pail into insignificance, compared to the human organizational stimulation of a terrifying celestial event, requiring co-ordinated meetings. With this i believe you will get the highest available concentration of the population, we would need to place a limit of say 2 weeks, in the length of that cermonial meeting. To me, is 2-3 weeks a good enough window for the 'sky to fall in'.

As mentioned, comes down to geographic population densities, fire models and sunami models should be able to rule themselves out with a 15,000 body count (one would think).

This of course does not rule out a wave event or rising of water levels evidence, merely distinction of the process of organization of the humans.

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:56 am

Jarvamundo you are very likely correct with the humans gathering there as it was a special place. perhaps then getting zapped and fossilised when the crater lakes were created. just wondering what yours or any ones thoughts on the lagerstattes and their creation are?

what is interesting about the area are the "ancient" (c14) human remains found there, the Mungo Lake remains http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mungo_Lake_remains

peter goes into this in the full video mentioning his catastrophe evolution idea. i have contacted him about the discussion here but he is travelling at the moment (film star :) ) so hopefully he will be add his far more knowledgeable stuff to it than i can do for him.

some of my own thoughts (after watching his video) of what could have happened are below. have aboriginals been buried there for millenia, are these the same race of people but DNA changed by the sudden massive change in the local morphic field, did a number of catastrophe events occur over time to change the dna in stages and in different areas, are they all from the same event but each crater area has a different catastrophe result (like precious minerals/stones being created in same area) ... ?

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:23 pm

The pattern of burn marks on the bones of LM1 implies an unusual ritual that after she died, the corpse was burned, smashed, then burned a second time.
Sounds a little like the sky falling in... 'worlds in collision'

I really couldn't comment too much on the creation, not super well versed in the Mungo story or specifics of the fossils. I'm also not entirely comfortable with c14 as the 'final word' on dating. I'd like to see the analysis of the other dating techniques... hydrocarbon layering etc etc..

I'm again not entirely comfortable with the 'burial site' explanation, as well the bodies seem a little scattered to me, not consistent with other primitive burial sites i've seen. (caveat: i'd like to see more photos/analysis of the site). What appears clear to me is 15,000 is a big count. Only sophisticated, communicative social structures would organize so densely, when relatively little to no agricultural technology has been found, to support a 15k local density.

It doesn't write off the burial hypothesis, but a comparison to all other cultural burials must be made... body positions, alignments, gender groupings, family groupings etc... essentially it's all just a pattern comparison. Hopefully someone has performed a few of the comparisons above, and more... i'd be interested to see it.

Fascinating stuff...

ancientd

Unread post by ancientd » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:46 am

I have only just seen all the replies from the Lake Victoria and Lake Mungo controversy so I will comment on bulk to Tesla etc. Certainly aboriginals congregate occasionally on mass,( the well known Coorobaree( excuse spelling folks)) with many tribes being present and of courses the destruction could of occurred under these circumstances but this is not the only site where an abnormal amount of bodies occur. Down the river at Swanport are a collection ,if not nearly so many .Also at Lake Mungo there are quite a few and at Kow swamp lunette in Echuca where they appear to be of a different genera.In this regard they resemble the large assemblage of fossilised megafauna along the Mississippi river.( see article by Paulina West at www.ancientdestructions.com) However aboriginal legend from the Parkinji tribe ( spelling guess) mention the skygod who whirled his boomerang around destroying the trees and forming the round sand lunette ( concretized as you would expect from an EU event)which the bodies are buried and scattered in. These bodies are either within the concretised sand or fossilized and scattered on the shores of the lake . I believe fossilization is most probably an instantaneous event where element transmutation or transformation takes place thus preserving the biological material which would rapidly otherwise dissappear. Although the collection could of been driven by a tsunami ,in this case since they surround a round lake and are placed up in the hills.The round shape of the lunette would seem to preclude a chevron deposition . Since as Ted Bryant ( who also appears on the film) notes the formation of these spear shaped chevron formations( i.e. Tsunami deposits) around the area ,which is some 4 hundred miles inland, this is also a puzzle but the cause of the formation of the lunettes is a more compelling story. Part of the story involves the magnetic reversal that occurred at Lake Mungo and by insinuation at the close by Lake Victoria. As Wal Thornhill points out in the full length Video this probabbly was the result of an auroral discharge .Whether that be by coronal mass ejection ,planetry disturbance or comet/meteor is a matter for conjecture but the local aboriginal mythology seems ,at least ,to indicate a comet. The dating is uncertain but since the mythological comet event upstream at Wilcannia was orally transferred you would think not so long ago ( ie 1000-5000 years).I agree re carbon dating not being able to pin point this event because even in normal circumstances it relies on constant decay rates but during a major auroral discharge not only could the decay rate of carbon isotopes be different but the various ratios of carbon 12,carbon13 and carbon 14 vary drastically. Other dating techniques such as uranium/thoriumthermoluminescence would suffer equally under a magnetic reversal. In fact the attendence of magnetic reversals where the field strength goes up to many times the normal strength and the direction of the magnetic dipole wanders dramatically needs more investigation. Officially the last one was 10,000 years ago but i suspect more recent ones have occurred. For instance the Etruscan clay pots controversy at around 700BC. all the best Peter Mungo Jupp

Shelgeyr

Similar structures a long way apart

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Since I think they both have electrical origins, here's the first in a series of structures that are similar- but not identical - which are a long way apart from each other.

1: The Richat Structure in Mauritania
Richat_Environs_01.jpg

2: The same Richat picture, overlayed with a picture of some landscape from Ganymede taken from here: http://www.ciclops.org//view_media.php?id=19900
Richat_Environs_02_Ganymede_overlay.jpg
Be sure to click on the pictures to view the larger versions. There are interesting near matches, including amongst the substructures leading off the Ganymede picture...
Shelgeyr
Sometimes I feel like a tiger’s got my leg...

ancientd

antarctica

Unread post by ancientd » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 am

Puzzles in Antarctica? Modern geology considers the climate of the Antarctic fixed for millions of years. Yet the ice core layers of both the Antarctic and Greenland only go back some 100,000 + layers . Even then you have to accept the paradigm that each supposed layer represents a year. In addition geological theorists endorse the concept of Gondwanaland that split apart from the scientific myth of the super continent Pangaea. It then slowly worked it's way to the South Pole over millions of years and split into Antarctica and Australia.centimetre by centimetre the continent that had once supported dinosaurs and forests became the coldest, driest place on Earth. Thus
Antarctica slowly and relentlessly formed an ice sheet some 5 kilometres thick.

Piri Reis ice free Antarctica map

However the real evidence is controversial, contradictory and demanding. It defies current theory laden concepts about Antarctica. Two ancient maps point to an ice free Antarctica perhaps less than four thousand years ago. Ice core bores reveal that beneath Greenland's 100,000 layers of ice a preserved vegetation exists. It's pristine undecayed nature indicates snap freezing or sudden instantaneous climate change. All only 100,000 years ago ? But even this relatively young date is too high if DeGrazia's contention that the annual layer theory is based on incorrect paradigm assumptions. He contends that annual melting and possible rapid deposition of thousands of layers corrupt the data. More the results are incompatible with borehole and ocean core data.

ant artic aurora

Where does the truth lie? Did an axis shift cause the relocation of the poles? Did cosmic interference cause a catastrophic dumping of ice at the poles. Was the Antarctic’s so called Wilkes land crater an electric discharge phenomena either from within the Earth or from a massive Auroral discharge? If this was the case what was the prime causal agent? Some contend Saturn as the culprit. Or was it perhaps a more recent phenomena? Mythology from Antarctica is non existent (so far as we know). Can we infer anything from petroglyphs associated with the peoples living close to Antarctica?

Peter Mungo Jupp - more information about this in this subject Antarctica - Once a Tropical Paradise

MattEU

antarctica - Wilkes land crater and the squatter man

Unread post by MattEU » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:18 am

wilkes land crater antartica

could the Wilkes land crater be related to the squatter man seen in the southern hemisphere? or is it a seperate discharge event?

the squatter man was said to be in the skies for centuries if not millenia and this flow of energy would have created a massive back EMF discharge when it stopped. but then again the ridge going through it could be EDM. or would it be a combination? could the squatter man have slowly EDM'd the Wilkes land crater over time?

would the squatter man have created the environment for the ice or when it dissapeared would that have triggered the conditions for instant ice? when a massive discharge crater is formed does it change the morphic field energy of an area so it could produce ice on the land around it?

what conditions or events could create instant ice?

When the scientists overlaid their gravity image with airborne radar images of the ground beneath the ice, they found the mascon perfectly centered inside a circular ridge some 300 miles wide

The scientists used gravity fluctuations measured by NASA's GRACE satellites to peer beneath Antarctica’s icy surface, and found a 200-mile-wide plug of mantle material -- a mass concentration, or "mascon" in geological parlance -- that had risen up into the Earth's crust.

"If I saw this same mascon signal on the moon, I'd expect to see a crater around it," he said. "And when we looked at the ice-probing airborne radar, there it was."

"On the moon, you can look at craters, and the mascons are still there," von Frese said. "But on Earth, it's unusual to find mascons, because the planet is geologically active. The interior eventually recovers and the mascon goes away." He cited the very large and much older Vredefort crater in South Africa that must have once had a mascon, but no evidence of it can be seen now.

Approximately 100 million years ago, Australia split from the ancient Gondwana supercontinent and began drifting north, pushed away by the expansion of a rift valley into the eastern Indian Ocean. The rift cuts directly through the crater, so the impact may have helped the rift to form, von Frese said.

Largest Ever Killer Crater Found Under Ice in Antarctica

ElecGeekMom

Re: antarctica - Wilkes land crater and the squatter man

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:19 am

MattEU wrote:...what conditions or events could create instant ice? ...
I have wondered about this, especially when considering the frozen mammoths up north that were found to have undeteriorated buttercups in their mouth.

If there were a sudden, massive EM pulse (or a solar flare way beyond the level of the Carrington Event) that caused the atmosphere to be blasted away, then wouldn't the cold of space suddenly be present on the surface of the earth?

Can the atmosphere be largely blasted away and still leave the oceans in place?

Would something like that cause a shifting of the magnetic poles?

GaryN

Re: antarctica

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:14 pm

MattEU wrote:
...what conditions or events could create instant ice? ...
Ionised oxygen exhibits a rapid temperature drop when transitioning from glow mode to a plasmoid state. I can imagine the rapid onset of an ice age due to this effect, and to my mind the hailstones created in thunderstorms are from the same process.

Just imagine how big the hailstones would be in a mega-storm, if this is what we can get from a regular one.

http://www.keloland.com/news/NewsDetail ... ?Id=102949
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

MattEU

antarctica/artic - earths natural freezer circuit

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:41 am

earths natural global cooling (fridge freezer or AC?) circuit?

its not just a question of what caused antartica and the artic to change from warm areas to frozen deserts, its a question of what is keeping them frozen after the event? and is part of the key that they are "frozen deserts"?

a fridge freezer works by removing heat energy and moisture in a circuit and the thing about fridge freezers is they have to exchange the heat energy and therefore produce a large amount of heat in a different area. antartica is one of the driest places on earth and deserts are also dry.

the artic and antartica have a natural circuit running between them, the Van Allen radiation belts. the inner belt is protons (+pos) and the outer belt is electrons (-neg). do the Van Allen radiation belts provide the natural circuit for earths natural fridge freezer?

earths natural electrical fridge freezer circuit?

also there is the South Atlantic Anomaly and the fact there is virtually no lightning at the poles but lots in the deserts. the poles already have their own circuit/exchanges happening without the need of lightning discharge?

the quick freeze of the animals also may relate to the earths natural freidge freezer going into "flash freeze" mode. humans use Dry Ice or carbon dioxide to enable this. could the change in levels of carbon dioxide in the ice be related to the earths ntural freezer? the amount of CO2 being put into the atmosphere or naturally in the atmosphere does not matter, its the amount that nature is using in the ice? the level of co2 in ice cores showing us what is happening with the freezer circuit at that time?
GaryN wrote:
MattEU wrote:
...what conditions or events could create instant ice? ...
Ionised oxygen exhibits a rapid temperature drop when transitioning from glow mode to a plasmoid state. I can imagine the rapid onset of an ice age due to this effect, and to my mind the hailstones created in thunderstorms are from the same process.
then there is of course this idea that may make more sense than the "natural dry ice", flash freezing, co2 thing. anyone know more about this?

if you have a freezer then you must also have heat exchanged. if you have a natural freezer on earth do you also have hot areas and if any of these change does the circuit and areas change? so hot and cold could move or become colder or hotter?

is the sudden appearance of the Sahara Desert linked to the appearence of the ice sheets on antartica and the arctic? would the extra water have gone into the atmosphere and then appeared in the ice sheets? of course water is likely to be produced on or in the earth depending on what is happening with the earth in our solar system circuit.

other natural processes will of course be involved, you have the fact that the earths continents are "very luckily" in such a perfect position that the flow of the ocean currents helps to keep us cool. Gaia and electricalal feedback in an Electric Universe?