[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - The Schumann Resonance

The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread postby mague » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 am

mague

Unread postby Orlando » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb
Orlando

Unread postby junglelord » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:48 pm

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby lizzie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:02 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:34 am

lizzie

Unread postby GaryN » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:31 pm

In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller
GaryN

Unread postby lizzie » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:08 am

lizzie

Unread postby kevin » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 am

Lizzie,
I can confirm that when the moon is closest, it reverses the field flow directions.
it is akin to an invisable shadow moving across the earth, first off the flows ease until you have a standstill, then a reversal, and that reversal is with all levels of flows.
I have found this many times.
The solstice ( sun-still) periods with the sun and equinoxs do this even more .
but each day morning and evening a small alteration is detectable.
i do not keep records as a graph would, but I am very confident that Dr TT Brown did.

The question should be, what is this flowing STUFF?

I was extremely excited when i first encountered the stopping and reversal of flows, I even began writing poetry about it, describing how the dragons( how I think of the flows)
keep having a rest, but they are quickly back up and running.
IMAGINE, if this planet encountered such a strong field that stopped these flows for a lengthy period of time, I suspect electricity would cease?
Expect the unexpected.
kevin
kevin

Unread postby lizzie » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:52 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:24 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:58 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:04 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:56 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:18 am

lizzie

Unread postby GaryN » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:32 pm

In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller
GaryN

PreviousNext

Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas