[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - The Schumann Resonance

The Schumann Resonance

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: The Schumann Resonance

Unread postby lizzie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:52 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:50 pm

lizzie

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:19 am

If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:53 am

If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby StevenJay » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:49 am

It's all about perception.
StevenJay

Unread postby junglelord » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:59 am

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord
junglelord

Unread postby lizzie » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:22 am

See how elegantly and easily Mother Nature does it? What do humans have to do to ape Mother Nature? :o

http://atlas-conferences.com/c/a/b/d/05.htm
lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 am

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:53 am

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:46 pm

lizzie

Unread postby lizzie » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:43 pm

lizzie

Unread postby Orlando » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Fascinating info, always a pleasure to read this thread.
If anything, I have come to realize that Humankind has always, deep in their thoughts and cultural fabric retained important observable facts from their experiences , the stories all reflect the energy of Life.

I would like to share some info that I have a hard time discarding as simple mindedness.

The Holy Trinity??

Oxygen is ParaMagnetic, attracted to magnetic fields and align to them. Hmmm?

Hydrogen is DiaMagnetic which repells magnetic fields by curving the flux lines around it creating
its own repelling field. Wow!

Magnetite or Iron is FerroMagnetic to which when an External magnetic field is applied, retain the magnetism
based on the currie point temperature??

Monoatomics- all elements are monoatomic at high temperatures??

Well if Plasma is considered high temperature where electrons or protons are not bound to any atomic structure, I am trying to imagine isotopes of Magnetite, oxygen interacting with hydrogen when one retains one is attracted to and the other repels, talk about ordered chaos.

Then by chance I was thinking about the dust devils and vortexes , birkeland currents and thought that if I told someone that these currents are what causes volcanic activity by essentially microwaving the iron or magnetite in this mother we call earth, they might think I'm nuts, so I threw them a curve that I was looking in to it.

The best thing I have ever did was ponder the EU.

Wow what a ride, we are as a speck on the cooling side of a lump of charcoal looking up at the flame that engulfs us.

Plasma, trully is the fundamental state, all else is a variation of equations of pressure and cooling combined with the constituents of the immediate environment.

" The Universe is Electricity in slow motion "
Peace
Or

I found these def's at Wikipedia,
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb
Orlando

Unread postby mague » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:47 am

mague