[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1056: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Dowsing and the lattice.

Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread postby kevin » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 pm

kevin

Unread postby Orlando » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Last edited by Orlando on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Teach me a fact and I'll learn; Tell me the truth and I'll Believe;
Tell me a Story and it will live in my Heart forever--

Native American Proverb
Orlando

Unread postby kevin » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Orlando,
I think its in the temple of the sun pyramid in mexico?
there are huge sheets of solid mica brought from brazil two thousand miles away, and they are layered on top of each other.
japanese archaeologists have found sloping tunnels in giza with different grades of sand in them.
the limestone is composed of marine cocoliths, they have tiny flying saucer shaped scales that have positive centre points with negative edges.
I know how persuasive the sun is, but instead of been blinded by the light, think of its resonant field, especially at night, it permeates through the planet.
kevin
kevin

Unread postby Orlando » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Cool, Mica is an amazing mineral which will apply more to the other points in the thread.

Not blinded only showing how the design produced temperature differences on the halves, maybe they used limestone to collected condensation, they were very intuitive and in tune with nature.

thanks but read the rest and check out the references.

Peace
Or

Native American Proverb
Orlando

Unread postby GaryN » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:08 pm

There is a piece of the pyramid puzzle that is missing, so I put it back where it belongs. That is Cleopatras needle on the Gizeh pyramid, to scale, though that might not be the correct needle for that pyramid. The ram-pump induced piezo electric charge of the quartz in the pyramid would produce 15-20 KV, the resonant needle would increase that to at least 200 KV, I estimate, with a very high electron density at the tip. The water filled moat around the pyramid was an important part of the system too.

http://www3.telus.net/myworld/eneverse/pyramid.jpg

http://www3.telus.net/myworld/eneverse/pyramidtop.jpg
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller
GaryN

Unread postby Orlando » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Nice, thanks GaryN!

No wonder they hid this knowledge.

Peace
Or

Native American Proverb
Orlando

Unread postby Orlando » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Native American Proverb
Orlando

Unread postby Riposte » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Riposte

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:32 am

Hi Kevin,
Don't know if you saw this:
Wood you believe it? Stonehenge find at Tara
http://www.independent.ie/national-news ... 06040.html

Wouldn't mind seeing the tv program.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.
Grey Cloud

Unread postby kevin » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:23 pm

Grey cloud,
I had seen about this, if You read it carefully you will find reference to a huge ditch, that is what needs concentrating upon, imo.
There were several ditches found at various radius's under Silbury hill, they were dug at the circumference of each new addition to the hill over centuries.
Imo this is there to tease apart the duality, to thus concentrate each flow into specific desired points.
This is not the actions of anyone other than very advanced beings, perhaps left back in a time of nothing but the natural materials and the memories of former advanced technologies.
what comes around, go's around, best to re-learn all about the electric universe as fast as possible me finks?
kevin
kevin

Unread postby lizzie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:36 am

lizzie

Unread postby Grey Cloud » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 am

Hii Kevin,
Here's something to ponder upon:
Megalith sites.jpg
Megalith sites

Cro Magnon.jpg