GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Onsite Attendance Registration Fee
- Early-bird registration is $329USD per person until Sunday, April 26, 2020.
- After Sunday, April 26, 2020, the conference fee will be $379USD per person.
- The registration fee covers all conference events Thursday evening (opening session) through Sunday, including all talks, Breakout Room activities, and the Lunch Buffet Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Coffee and tea will be available at breaks.
- Only USA cash/checks and credit cards will be accepted as payment onsite.
- Admission to individual talks will not be available for purchase at any time.
- Admission to the opening session from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Thursday evening, June 4th, is FREE to the public.
Limited $124USD Room Rate Available until May 13th
- A special single or double room rate of $124USD per night plus room tax has been negotiated with the Sheraton Portland Airport in Portland, Oregon, USA. This special room rate applies to a limited number of blocked rooms and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- BONUS: FREE WiFi, parking, and airport shuttle.
- Click Location & Hotel for more information.
- Blocked rooms go quickly so do not delay in making reservations.
- Mark Spann will once again act as the Roomshare/Rideshare Coordinator. Text or call 251-648-0006.
Onsite Attendance Registration Fee Refunds
Due to the cost associated with producing an event, requests for registration fee refunds will be paid on the following schedule:
- Up to and including April 15, 2020 — 100% refund
- April 16, 2020 – May 15, 2020 — 50% refund
- May 16, 2020 forward — no refund
Please note: Rebroadcasting is contracted through a third party and is separate from onsite attendance registration. Thus, a paid registration fee cannot be converted to a rebroadcasting ticket for those unable to attend the conference.
Rebroadcasting Ticket Sales
The EU2020 Rebroadcast will start by June 27, 2020. Watch this space for more information.
Onsite Attendance Registration is Quick and Easy!
The link below is for those wanting to attend the conference in person. If you have questions about the process or want to register by phone to attend in person, please contact Susan at info at thunderbolts dot info.