Meditation Collaboration Thread (unsourced knowledge/clairvoyant intuition)

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
EtherQuestions

Meditation Collaboration Thread (unsourced knowledge/clairvoyant intuition)

Unread post by EtherQuestions » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:01 am

I've posted this here because it is a "new insight and a mad idea" ... but potentially fruitful and I'm not sure this has been done yet. :)

It is a thread to share any scientific knowledge/ideas that are sourced purely from higher consciousness (transcending extrapolations of thought and bias, instead sourced entirely from feeling/mindfulness whatever you prefer to call "consciousness").

:ugeek:

Important:

1.)The key is to first let go of ALL preconceptions/ideas of all your preferred theories - aether, atomism, relativity, QED, GR, or anything else - and go with the feeling instead - without any bias or ego. It is uncovering truth, not dictating.
2.) This is the "mad ideas" thread, it doesn't have to be consistent with my other logical deduction based critiques on the forum.
3.) Areas of interest:

- What are fields (electrostatic, magnetic, gravity <- especially this one)?
- What is light?
- Is anti-gravity possible?
- What is electricity?
- Is current caused by flowing electrons in the conductor or something else?
- Is potential stored on the capacitor plates (excess electrons) or in the dielectric field as historically believed?
- Relevant invention/design ideas/theory?

But anything is welcome. Even vague answers/feelings to unanswered questions about science, or things that might point in the right direction. Throw in what you have, and we'll see what people find from the higher self (if anything at all). :geek:

"... but instinct is something which transcends knowledge. We have, undoubtedly, certain finer fibers that enable us to perceive truths when logical deduction, or any other willful effort of the brain, is futile." - Nikola Tesla
"Considering there is no reactive force even considered in the interaction between mass and space in General Relativity's space-curvature field equations, even though both can likewise act on one another, it is therefore in direct violation of Newton's 3rd Law of Motion."

EtherQuestions

Re: Meditation Collaboration Thread (unsourced knowledge/clairvoyant intuition)

Unread post by EtherQuestions » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:22 am

I'll start.

There is a secondary energy from the sun (almost instantaneous, vibration) that pervades all things (even lead) yet is quite crucial to the life force/Prana in all living things. It is instant and everywhere, its effects can be felt in the stomach (source of prana/qi) during the day night cycles, when the Sun rises especially.

This is not the same as EM (Light/UV) waves from the sun, it is different and an "instant" vibration. (loose description, but that is the feeling I have.)

<- My cognitive extrapolation of this feeling it could be some powerful LMD type of wave from the sun (I don't know much of the LMD topic though). :)
"Considering there is no reactive force even considered in the interaction between mass and space in General Relativity's space-curvature field equations, even though both can likewise act on one another, it is therefore in direct violation of Newton's 3rd Law of Motion."

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:34 pm

I have a sense, sort of an out of body awareness,
that I really don't know what LMD means.
Is it Longitudinal Meditation Dilemma ?
Jack

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:12 pm

- What are fields (electrostatic, magnetic, gravity <- especially this one)?
- What is light?
- Is anti-gravity possible?
- What is electricity?
- Is current caused by flowing electrons in the conductor or something else?
- Is potential stored on the capacitor plates (excess electrons) or in the dielectric field as historically believed?
- Relevant invention/design ideas/theory?

fields are arrangements of electromagnetic strands in a sea of electromagnetic strands. An electromagnetic strand is a near infinite voltage machine that exists as a tube that that can form rings and translate energy across itself. It is the basis of all mater and electromagnetics. In its original form it is experienced as heat or wild energy, in a loop it is an electron, and a twisted loop is light. It is a full analog system that can account for all matter and electromagnetic configurations. Fields can breach insulators easily because they are small enough to form through the holes of the insulator matrix but the holes are too small to allow the bundling effect described below and thus prevent the flow of electricity, unless the insulator is broken down due to heat.

Since gravity is nothing more than mass/density sorting on a grand scale gravity is an illusion and so is anti-gravity. No force pushes a helium balloon up. It is simply lighter than its surroundings and finds its equilibrium in the system. There are ways to use electricity to actually reduce "weight" but its not anti gravity.

Electricity is the alignment of free electromagnetic strands and the orderly transfer of the movement. This is why magnetic fields can transfer energy in the form of magnetism but not as electricity. Electricity requires a skeleton of higher structures to reinforce the strands. This movement is aided geometrically which is why some elements are great conductors and some are not.

Current flows through the alignment but as above is aided geometrically by certain elemental structures of electrons. We see electrons move when they are turned into light or heat. Only in a vacuum can they be moved without altering them. Consider electrons as the support structure for a bundle of flexible tubes. Too little support and the tube bundles wont form ( insulator). Some structure lets the tube form but doesn't last (anything that generates heat and or light) and some support structures are good enough to maintain the tube and thus orderly flow of movement from the alignment (conductor).

potential difference is a difference in energy states. In its most basic form it is simply the difference between what a string can do vs what a string made into a loop can do. If you vibrate a string all the energy dissipates out the other side( heat). If you vibrate a loop the loop distributes the energy equally across the loop (electricity). Therefore loops can store energy and strings cannot and thus have potential difference or negative charge in comparison.

you can energize the capacitor plates until they can no longer contain the energy so its a feature of the material of the plates are composed of rather than "new electrons". Thus the potential is stored as energized material. Note what happens when you apply too much voltage to a cap. You over-energize the material and destroy it.

Meditation is a double edged sword. Spirits do exist and they exist within this system i described. Dont clean up your house only to let gangsters in. The difference between a spirit and us matter beings is a question of voltage & efficiency. Spiritual beings are extremely efficient electromagnetic beings ( like permanent magnets) and material beings are extremely energy inefficient( 1 volt). Dreams and feelings that are just out of reach but real none the less. Don't ever clear your mind but rather fill it with good things like Jesus told you to.
Its true what they say. Wisdom only begins with fear of the Lord.

Bin-Ra

Unread post by Bin-Ra » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:14 am

While I can and do intuit, I also appreciate resonances that activate or synchronise awareness of being which is both instant, and expression of potentials as the specific current focus within a totality.

On some level I can see the EU idea as reflecting a model for this - as both a total Communication with psycho-physical attributes for a developing consciousness construct - through which, qualities of vibrational resonances are experienced as densities, patterning, structures, through which Infinity knows Itself in all its parts - as the impulse to know being (be knowing). Without perspective - no point of differentiation - and so the interplay of infinite and finite is an Open Secret through which to breathe all Things.

But what I felt to offer into EU awareness or have felt prompts to do so - is the communications through a work that is packaged and presented such as to not seem at all attractive to a scientific engineering perspective - unless its ideas of workability expand to the consciousness of the context in which science operates - and as the opening to the heart and mind working as unified purpose - rather than under the cultural divisions of a breakdown of communication or 'split-mind' that characterise an exclusively physical existence to which the 'problem' of consciousness us subordinated as an effect or conditioned set of reflexes - that can nonetheless stand as if separate and apart to judge over its image or model Universe or World - as both a personal judgement and a collective social construct of official narrative.

I don't single this work as The work, or as the only inspiration among many that I have appreciated interacting with, and so it is not offered as an object of persuasion or belief, but as A source of potential resonance-recognition within not only a spiritual appreciation of a physical (framework) of experience , but to the restoring of the unified field as the integral context of any apparently closed system or unfolding development - rather than as with Humpty Dumpty, set as the answer to a problem set in fragmentation. (A 'Saturnian' theme which characterises human consciousness development to date - at least in this Cycle).

When I first met the book I met reasons within my self to judge and therefore to hold at a distance - simply because the opening of its theme is an appearance of Jesus to a woman who paints a portrait I do not resonate with - but which does resonate for the artist and of course for some others.
The consciousness is by definition a filter, and while we can get out of our own way and allow inspirations to move us in any endeavour, we will always have some areas of hidden bias and share some areas of cultural filtering and indeed species filtering, and so my sense is of recognising signal form noise - according to the active and accepted purpose. Clearly if divergent purposes are concurrent (bias), the results will be distorted or conflicted and often fitted to a narrative that denies empirical relational honesty of innocent perception for a 'sense of self and world' or invested model or belief made idol or ideal to which experience is then sacrifices, subordinated, conformed to and be-lived.

The author offers her own introductions and contexts of understanding - which some may respond to and others not, and my sense is that we all have a capacity to present our self for acceptance, validation, reinforcement, and perhaps vindication from a core sense of lack-seeking-wholeness - according to the particular pattern of our own separation trauma. So with appreciation and respect to the willingness of the author, my focus is very much to the witness or worth of what is recorded as being shared in conversation - that for the most part (if not totally) feels clearly recorded to my sense as an intuiting of coherency - allowing also for the author being effectively but not in her own terms, a channel, in that she had to at some level grasp what was being shared to then record it. She did dot regard her experience as channelling - though I sense that channelling is what consciousness is and does as an expression of movement rising from an energetic of desire - or from subconscious routines operating somewhat mechanically.

The 'Jesus' epithet is an interesting block to pass through because the association with 'appeal to authority', with the use of 'Jesus' as a persistence of the use of religion for social or mind control - or as a mask through which to operate control agenda under - is proportionate to the mind's subversion of such an open archetype of receptive trust in unified response, to effectively invalidate the Idea of receptivity to archetypes of fear-defined coercion and control. So regardless of any claim, label, belief or process of logical analysis - the final Authority for recognition of truth is the resonance and recognition of wholeness in the heart. Or indeed as the heart's knowing which is formless, wordless and more akin to the 'zero-point' that both sources and embraces all expressions of polarity - always.

If the form were perfect - form would BE Reality and there would be no freedom of willing acceptance, alignment and extension of Reality.
Yet in the instant of a true recognition, form (our relational world) is transparent to Reality and this quality is a homing or attuning of purpose.
This can be described as a Dialogue within being Itself, as a creative relational context for transformation and transcendent embrace relative to trance-like loops of negatively or segregatively self defining experience that operate as polarised identity reaction within a locked down, self-isolating masked off sense of self-survival in lockstep with overriding controls that limit and deny as the consolidation of a mind of control as substitution for the heart of a free association and acceptance in dialog of relational recognition and exchange.

If anyone is interested, I can post some examples - but I have one handy on my (abbreviation expanding keyboard shortcut utility) that is relevant to current events but not perhaps directly pertaining to EU - unless you can see an energetic realm in our Biosphere.

“It may shock you to know that all the world’s bacteria have access to a single gene pool, which has provided an immense resource for adaptation, manifesting an array of breathtaking combinations and re-combinations for three billion years! Any bacterium—at any time—has the ability to use accessory genes, provided by other strains, which permits it to function in ways its own DNA may not cover. The global trading of genes through DNA re-combinations provides for almost endless adaptation possibilities. Therefore, what has been done to one has been done to all.

Widespread use of antibacterial agents is both futile and disastrous. Future life sciences and medicine will comprehend the more effective use of agents to stimulate positive adaptation of bacteria resulting in chains of supportive symbiosis. In the presence of love, these positive adaptations naturally occur. In the presence of hatred and fear, negative and resistant strains of bacteria are more likely. Life forms are ever changing, and yet the basic chemistry of life remains the same.

Do not cling to forms that are passing, but seek for an understanding of life that embraces and includes all possibilities. This is accomplished through integrating and expanding patterns and relationships. In this way, you will see God as the creative power of life. When I asked that you love one another, I was not just giving you a recipe for human fellowship. This is the doorway to life eternal.” (The Keys of Jeshua - Glenda Green)

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:28 pm

All modern science and systems are or will be based on kaballist teachings. This is by design. This site rails against it a little bit as few here are buying black holes, relativity, quantum bullshit and other mainstream illusions but kaballah is a natural infiltrator. As time moves on and power structures are consolidated the mainsteam science becomes the Kaballah. A false reality. You have to believe what they tell you.

I wouldnt ask anyone to go to any church. You will likely be lied to if you do and certainly none of them will train you to detect your enemy. Same problem with the university and the reason why is that these are the institutions of men, who have been corrupted to serve Kaballists. This applies to all institutions and maybe even this site. Another name for kaballists is magician, wizard etc. Most of what you know is an alchemy of truth and lies mixed together for public consumption.

If you want true knowledge you first have to identify kaballist influence and root that out and see what your left with. Im not a religious person. I dont do religious things. I believe in Jesus because he was right and spoke the truth. The only person to effectively rail against the builders/slavers: pharisees and moneychangers, the same people who are building up their control systems, oppressing & manipulating you right now. Whether you know it or not.

The initial truth is ugly and hard to digest but for anyone who seeks it it becomes an inevitable requirement to identify and rail against those who are LYING to you. There's no way around it. In your quest for the truth you will become the like the truth. In this world the truth is the most potent weapon and most hated adversary of all. You will be hated for seeking it.

First you will be persecuted for naming the enemy or exposing the enemies false teachings.
then you will be railed against by those who have been blinded to serve the enemy by the enemies lies.
Even your closest might rail against you and your truth seeking.

How can anyone learn anything if they don't even know whose lying to them and why? Like it or not. You need the cornerstone.
Sooner or later youll want to turn the tables yourself and kick them out of the temple (you are the temple).
meditation will just lead you back to kabballah.
Its true what they say. Wisdom only begins with fear of the Lord.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:33 am

Webbman wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:28 pm "All modern science and systems are or will be based on kaballist teachings."
I refrained from commenting in this thread for this reason alone. It's already all the same system, including Thunderbolts.

Bin-Ra

Unread post by Bin-Ra » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:40 am

Webbman wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:28 pm All modern science and systems are or will be based on kaballist teachings. This is by design. This site rails against it a little bit as few here are buying black holes, relativity, quantum bullshit and other mainstream illusions but kaballah is a natural infiltrator. As time moves on and power structures are consolidated the mainsteam science becomes the Kaballah. A false reality. You have to believe what they tell you.

I wouldnt ask anyone to go to any church. You will likely be lied to if you do and certainly none of them will train you to detect your enemy. Same problem with the university and the reason why is that these are the institutions of men, who have been corrupted to serve Kaballists. This applies to all institutions and maybe even this site. Another name for kaballists is magician, wizard etc. Most of what you know is an alchemy of truth and lies mixed together for public consumption.

If you want true knowledge you first have to identify kaballist influence and root that out and see what your left with. Im not a religious person. I dont do religious things. I believe in Jesus because he was right and spoke the truth. The only person to effectively rail against the builders/slavers: pharisees and moneychangers, the same people who are building up their control systems, oppressing & manipulating you right now. Whether you know it or not.

The initial truth is ugly and hard to digest but for anyone who seeks it it becomes an inevitable requirement to identify and rail against those who are LYING to you. There's no way around it. In your quest for the truth you will become the like the truth. In this world the truth is the most potent weapon and most hated adversary of all. You will be hated for seeking it.

First you will be persecuted for naming the enemy or exposing the enemies false teachings.
then you will be railed against by those who have been blinded to serve the enemy by the enemies lies.
Even your closest might rail against you and your truth seeking.

How can anyone learn anything if they don't even know whose lying to them and why? Like it or not. You need the cornerstone.
Sooner or later youll want to turn the tables yourself and kick them out of the temple (you are the temple).
meditation will just lead you back to kabballah.

I can understand what you are saying but would not give power to evil.
When Jesus said 'resist ye not evil', he was teaching wholeness of being, not division.
Truth is not at war with illusions. Illusions battle only with themselves.

However, to persist the illusion of separateness as a seemingly private will set against others and the whole is to give priority to self illusion at cost of refusal or denial of wholeness and this operates as 'attack on God' as fear of truth as loss of 'self' and retribution.
In the setting up of charge differentials, I see a bubbled reaction to denied Self - feared and demonised as filtering distortions or 'through a glass darkly'.
The mind of the intent to define as possession and control is the lie and the father of it.
But the abilities or 'world' and mind of such a self-sense can be relinquished to That which defines us and All That Is - to 'be an instrument of Thy Peace'.

Having made the ego of a self unlike our Creator and responding to its calls as our own, we cannot of ourself unmake it.
But we can recognise in the light of a true recognition that we do not WANT it, and release the fascination and fixation with evil to being truly moved.
In fact we can only recognise truth as we are truly moved, for any structure or framework taken as true operates the interjection of the mind in the Temple of our true devotions, rather than the transparency of the mind to functional extension of Open Creation.

So I see every moment of release of alignment under blind structure as willingness to align in true purpose and this does uncover, transform or undo the masking beliefs by which we misperceive a world of lies, to reveal truth as a process of unfolding conscious reintegration or healing.
This is where an already active investment of self in its world is recognised as a choice that can be released and replaced by accepting the heart's knowing - which is like unto a perfect resonance to a tuning fork - written in or innate to your heart - by which you know and are known in truth.

The most fundamental device for generating dissonance from light of stillness in all things is self-conflict or judgement.
The charge separation of denied self, operates a mind or multiple shifting perspectives of fragmentation within a gravity or Attraction (for all that is truly yours is always coming home). But all that masks as true serves lying to ourself while suffering it as if at the hand of another.
When cause is assigned outside being or the movement of the will as intent, it is hidden or masked informs of association and seems to be a power in the world - and in the case of world shaping powers, power set over the world as if the God is IN the burning bush or lightning-crowned mountain moving storm - rather than through it.
The worship of form AS self-existent reality is Saturnian, in its assigning form as Archetype.
Then the idols and ideals of such archetypal conditioning operate a templated consciousness - masked off from the true will, and set against it as the fear of the chaos monster.
To recognise a mistake in the template, is to be willing to re-evaluate our foundations instead of defending against all and any exposure. It runs counter to all learned response, but brings back moments of recognition of alignment with the will of true desire.
Any such moment offers opportunity to heal the split mind to such willingness to release the split.
Invested illusions call to war and defence against fear of loss - and persist the experience of loss as a world of war.
But truth is already a cup that overflows - or a radiance that is already shining - and so cannot be lost so much as lost sight of under fear of dispossession that runs off from a mistaken inheritance.
Love is not a system but insofar as we still think in systemic frameworks, can be pointed to as as Open or Infinite in all its parts and potentials.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:41 pm

Love in this sense (previous post) just means Caring. Science or scholarship enthusiasts care about knowledge etc. Selfish people care about themselves. So maybe everyone has at least a germ of love/caring. Some folks don't want to exist at all, but maybe it's just their pain that they want not to exist, so they care about being free of pain (like we all do, mostly). I think the basis of reality is consciousness; and caring is the primary aspect of it. Matter, time and space seem to consist of consciousness, not vice versa. I could go into the other aspects of consciousness and the Scientific Method, but not now at least. (E.g., intuition is subconscious, which is part of subliminal consciousness. Memory is mostly subconscious, but the conscious mind has access to some of it at any time.)

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:01 pm

Webbman wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:12 pm Don't ever clear your mind but rather fill it with good things like Jesus told you to.
The entity we refer to as Jesus told us to "be still", or "take no thought". He was telling us about meditation, how we must empty the mind of all Earthly thoughts in order to the enter into the temple of the Lord. The ego does not quieten easily though, and will try to keep us from obtaining the quiet we need, including the 'evil spirits' trick. Completely eliminating the ego is difficult but science is beginning to understand the workings of the mind and can explain the effects of certain substances that have long been used by humans to soften or eliminate the ego by disruption of the Default Mode Network.
The way the world seems to be heading at the moment though, I think a session or two of psilocybin for everyone might be a positive step. :D
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

EtherQuestions

Unread post by EtherQuestions » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:18 pm

Great answers so far! Keep trying, never give up! Surprised at the interest this has sparked. :)

I feel most know what we are referring to as consciousness sourced intuition. Some answers will obviously be cognitive extrapolations subject to bias, but it is refreshing to know people can discern feeling/knowing from their own cognitive bias/ego (we all have preferred ideas we want to be true).

This was the source of many of Tesla's discoveries, his aptitude to combine this intuition with visualization was what produced many of his greatest inventions/discoveries (some that would only function properly/optimally if replicated exactly as planned). Most engineers don't realize this today, most of his work is lost/forgotten.

EtherQuestions

Unread post by EtherQuestions » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:30 pm

jacmac wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:34 pm I have a sense, sort of an out of body awareness,
that I really don't know what LMD means.
Is it Longitudinal Meditation Dilemma ?
Jack
LMD = Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric Waves (discovery of Nikola Tesla):

https://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpBB3 ... f=11&t=174

They are not transverse "electro-magnetic" waves, that we are familiar with. I believe the phenomena is a longitudinal vibration of the medium (ether) that travels faster than the usual induction rate (c in vacuum).

"Master Ivo", he has good videos on the topic. Imagine pulling a plug in a water sink, a vortex forms (magnetic field). Slowly place the plug back in, a deceleration of the vortex produces a vibration in the water (like a EM transverse wave, TEM). An LMD wave is analogous to forcing the plug back in extremely fast, notice that there is an impulse disturbance of the water around the whole sink. :ugeek:

EtherQuestions

Unread post by EtherQuestions » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:35 pm

Webbman wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:12 pm fields are arrangements of electromagnetic strands in a sea of electromagnetic strands. An electromagnetic strand is a near infinite voltage machine that exists as a tube that that can form rings and translate energy across itself. It is the basis of all mater and electromagnetics. In its original form it is experienced as heat or wild energy, in a loop it is an electron, and a twisted loop is light. It is a full analog system that can account for all matter and electromagnetic configurations. Fields can breach insulators easily because they are small enough to form through the holes of the insulator matrix but the holes are too small to allow the bundling effect described below and thus prevent the flow of electricity, unless the insulator is broken down due to heat.
Beautiful answers! I wonder if matter and (what we interpret as) its constituent elementary particles are natural self-organized slowly unwinding systems of "inertia" (in the aether) that are naturally produced/formed when high enough pressures occur (such as matter produced by EM waves of extremely high frequency).
Bin-Ra wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:14 am While I can and do intuit, I also appreciate resonances that activate or synchronise awareness of being which is both instant, and expression of potentials as the specific current focus within a totality.
It is clear we are automatons by physical construct, the potentials and current flows in the neural machine of the brain are the cause/effect of external impression (the true geniuses of the 19th century, accurately used the term "impression" as it reflects the logical conclusion appropriately. It should still be used.).

A song might be recalled (seemingly random/chosen according to our ego/thinking based sense of self) but in reality entirely resultant of the patterned sounds of ones surrounding environment that are associatively similar, such as tweeting of the birds, moving of the wind and cars - not even noticed but form the same pattern that activates a recollection network which eventually accumulates into strings of thoughts/ideas from this, many incorrectly define this as "consciousness" or "free will" due to a lack of discernment, this effect is only cognitive and no different to a running machine who's parts and resultant action are deterministic and to a large degree predictable.

This is the mechanistic theory of life (N. Tesla was hyper aware of the source of each impression from a young age) and little different to AI (as much as we like to confer thought as actual based reality, alone it isn't) - but then there IS the awareness behind this, consciousness, presence and its pure physical expression of action. It can only be logically deduced therefore, that consciousness can influence the normal causal effects of electrical potentials in the biological construct, that are otherwise subject only to mechanistic cause and effect. Consciousness is the expression of God, as seen in the emergent behavior of life at the smallest scale, and galactic systems of enormous scale, it wants life and is expression. In context, mechanistic determinism is true without factoring in consciousness, most people are stuck in the cage of "thought = consciousness", when in reality feeling is consciousness, instantaneous emergence is consciousness.

Our vocabulary is limited in describing things related to consciousness without being conceptualized incorrectly by many, and dissected/rejected by misinterpretation due to the words relation to other constructs. I made this thread knowing that what some people might write will sound nonsensical to those not initiated, and what others might write is actually cognitive extrapolated (useless) non-sense.

The biggest obstructors we have is what we want to be true (ego), this leads us to bias instead of the objective uncovering of truth, also the inability to share/discuss ideas due to fear of conflict (also ego). We can have different ideas and there is nothing wrong with this, knowing-sharing them is part of an evolving system. Consciousness largely works with what it is available, if it has more available, the more it has to work with.

So share what you all have! :)

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:34 am

Which consciousness outside yourself are you seeking? There isn't just one. There are many. That's exactly how we got into this mess.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:18 am

I don't know if much is worth saying in a thread like this. Learning to improve the scientific method seems worthwhiIe and we've discussed this a few times before, but it doesn't seem to go very far. Scientific method is important for finding truth, which is what most of us care about and caring again is what Love means. I might have to go back to find some of the previous discussion of scientific method, if it seems useful.