All-Electric Cosmos (ALEC)

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.
FriendlyFacts

All-Electric Cosmos (ALEC)

Unread post by FriendlyFacts » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:32 pm

Hi everyone,

my name is Raphael and this is my first post. German forum members may know me from my work with ViaVeto for which I created an almost 3 hour long movie about plasma cosmology back in 2011. I've recently adapted the movie for an English audience. You can watch it for free on my new YouTube channel "FriendlyFacts".
https://www.youtube.com/@Friendly-Facts

Parts of the movie may be outdated. I used a text-to-speech program for the narration, which is not optimal, I know. I plan on adding many more videos on a variety of topics narrated by myself.
So for the time being, enjoy the movie which introduced EU ideas to a German speaking audience back in the day.
Better Science, Better Society.

crawler

Re: All-Electric Cosmos (ALEC)

Unread post by crawler » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:07 pm

I watched the intro, very good.
Are u familiar with Conrad Ranzan's explanation for tired light?
Conrad explains that photons are stretched when approaching mass, & then stretched again when departing.
Game over. BigBang dead.
His papers etc are on his website for his dynamic steady state cellular infinite eternal universe (DSSU).
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

FriendlyFacts

Unread post by FriendlyFacts » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:52 am

Just now had a quick look through his 2014 paper "Cosmic redshift in the nonexpanding cellular universe: Velocity-differential theory of cosmic redshift". I agree on certain points like a possible aether effect on light causing redshift. But I do not subscribe to gravity having any direct influence on light since I view light as a classical wave phenomenon ("magnetic waves") in a luminiferous aether. So I do not believe in photons. Light as a kinetic concept cannot be influenced by gravity directly for it is not an object and has no mass.

I've recently published a German book on electromagnetic galaxy formation and the structure of the visible universe. In it I follow Geoffrey Burbidge's idea of galactic redshifts having multiple different causes all contributing to the observed shift in wavelength. There is a cosmological component which might have to to with the aether. It might as well just be an effect of the intergalactic plasma medium though. Another cause is velocity (Doppler), which can result in red- and blueshifts. Moret-Bailly's CREIL can also account for small red- or blueshift components (Andromeda's blueshift might be due to the CREIL). And then their is a definite intrinsic redshift which gets important for quasars and the like. It is very likely an effect of high electron density during a galactic discharge. Such a redshift has been observed on the sun, in earth's ionosphere and in the lab.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:28 pm

FriendlyFacts wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:52 am Just now had a quick look through his 2014 paper "Cosmic redshift in the nonexpanding cellular universe: Velocity-differential theory of cosmic redshift". I agree on certain points like a possible aether effect on light causing redshift. But I do not subscribe to gravity having any direct influence on light since I view light as a classical wave phenomenon ("magnetic waves") in a luminiferous aether. So I do not believe in photons. Light as a kinetic concept cannot be influenced by gravity directly for it is not an object and has no mass.

I've recently published a German book on electromagnetic galaxy formation and the structure of the visible universe. In it I follow Geoffrey Burbidge's idea of galactic redshifts having multiple different causes all contributing to the observed shift in wavelength. There is a cosmological component which might have to to with the aether. It might as well just be an effect of the intergalactic plasma medium though. Another cause is velocity (Doppler), which can result in red- and blueshifts. Moret-Bailly's CREIL can also account for small red- or blueshift components (Andromeda's blueshift might be due to the CREIL). And then their is a definite intrinsic redshift which gets important for quasars and the like. It is very likely an effect of high electron density during a galactic discharge. Such a redshift has been observed on the sun, in earth's ionosphere and in the lab.
That is the exact opposite of my aether theory, that everything is photons, photons are the one & only quasi-elementary particle, making proper particles etc.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.

FriendlyFacts

Unread post by FriendlyFacts » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:40 pm

In my view "photons" are a part of the Einsteinian Dark Age. Einstein reified Planck's quantum of action into discrete "quanta". Later, these were given the fancier name "photons". What is a "photon" in your theory? I don't see the point in having an aether and still keeping "photons", they are, to my mind, incompatible.

A good article on the subject is "Anti-photon" by nobel laureate Willis Eugene Lamb, who wrote:
It should be apparent from the title of this article that the author does not like the use of the word "photon". In his view, there is no such thing as a photon. Only a comedy of errors and historical accidents led to its popularity among physicists and optical scientists. I admit that the word is short and convenient. Its use is also habit forming. [...] It is high time to give up the use of the word "photon", and of a bad concept which will shortly be a century old. Radiation does not consist of particles.
W. E. Lamb, Anti-photon, Applied Physics B Vol. 60 No. 2-3 (1995)

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:37 pm

FriendlyFacts wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:40 pm In my view "photons" are a part of the Einsteinian Dark Age. Einstein reified Planck's quantum of action into discrete "quanta". Later, these were given the fancier name "photons". What is a "photon" in your theory? I don't see the point in having an aether and still keeping "photons", they are, to my mind, incompatible.

A good article on the subject is "Anti-photon" by nobel laureate Willis Eugene Lamb, who wrote:
It should be apparent from the title of this article that the author does not like the use of the word "photon". In his view, there is no such thing as a photon. Only a comedy of errors and historical accidents led to its popularity among physicists and optical scientists. I admit that the word is short and convenient. Its use is also habit forming. [...] It is high time to give up the use of the word "photon", and of a bad concept which will shortly be a century old. Radiation does not consist of particles.
W. E. Lamb, Anti-photon, Applied Physics B Vol. 60 No. 2-3 (1995)
I am sympathetic to the non-particle non-photon kind of aether wave-theory. Wave theory accords with my heroes Ivor Catt & Forrest Bishop. They believe in the Heaviside form of the transverse electro magnetic wave theory of electricity etc. They believe that an electron is merely a rolled up TEM. But, i have now moved ahead, & i have my own theory that photons make every thing that we see & feel.

Photons are an annihilation propagating at c, the annihilation having a helical shape.
Photons include radial radiation propagating at c, which i call photaenos, radiating from the (central) helix.
The helix results in a faux wavelength, due to the photaenos linked to the helix.
The helix is in effect a coil, with a front & a rear.
Photaenos form a screw, radiating out to infinity for eternity.
Photaenos give us charge.
If the helix is moved or accelerated in some way in some direction then the photaenos give us magnetism.
If a photon (helix) forms a loop (by biting its own tail) then it thusly forms an electron (or some other proper particle).
We call it a confined photon, otherwise if not confined we can call it a free photon.
And there is a 3rd form of photon, semiconfined, which i call an elekton.
Elektons hug the surface of metals etc, & propagate on a surface at c.
Elektons give us elekticity (wrongly called electricity)(wrongly attributed to electrons).
Free photons are what we call light.
Elektons can give us what we call radio waves.
Electrons can live on a surface, & give us static charge.
Movement of electrons can give us radio waves (similar to elekton radio waves).

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:16 am

Hello Raphael.
I have just finished watching your video series on You Tube.
Like Crawler, I think the videos are VERY GOOD !! You have hit a sweet spot
on the length of the videos that give enough detail for the new Electric Universe
viewer to absorb, without going on for too long. The text-to-speech program for the narration seems fine also.

One important property of plasma in space that you may wish to add to your published work is Double Layers (DL).
Plasma can at times self organize into Double Layers of charge separation. These might be planar, cylindrical or spheroid.
I have supported comments of Dr Scott in his books and videos that the chromosphere of our sun is such a double layer,
which explains the existence of the three distinct parts of the visible sun: Photosphere, chromosphere, and corona.

A special thread to me on this forum, in the Electric Universe section, is Plasma and Abiogenesis.
It starts here: https://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/php ... 716https:/
I have proposed that lightning striking the earth in our very distant past has distributed tiny microscopic charged
double layer spheres which have combined with random "Primordial Soup" to help bring about conditions
more suitable to the beginning of organic life.

The late Freeman Dyson proposed his theory of the beginning of life which says metabolism came first within some unknown "garbage bag." His humor aside, I believe he was right, and his unknown garbage bag proto cell structure
was the microscopic double layers of charge separation which jump started the grand experiment we call life.
Irving Langmuir called it plasma because it behaved similar to blood plasma. Others have pointed to properties of plasma
that are 'Life Like". To place plasma in proper perspective due to its being 99.9% of everything,
and having the electromagnetic force to work with; I say that LIFE IS PLASMA LIKE .

FriendlyFacts

Unread post by FriendlyFacts » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:18 am

@crawler: That seems to be a rather complex theory that you have there. Do you have videos, articles or a website that illustrate the theory in more detail?

@jacmac: Thanks for your kind words concerning the video series. It has been watched more than half a million times in Germany and I have had pretty much nothing but positive feedback.

I do mention Double Layers in "Chapter 4 - Electric Stars", starting at about 10 minutes in. They are hugely important in the ALEC.

I have studied biology and so the thread you mentioned about abiogenesis is right up my alley. I haven't had time to read it all, but I might have something to contribute there. I'm working on a book series about the ALEC with the first volume having just been released in German. I plan on presenting a theory of abiogenesis in volume 3. It is certainly an important topic and there are immensely interesting connections between plasma, especially complex plasma, crystals, structured water and living systems.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:14 pm

FriendlyFacts wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:18 am @crawler: That seems to be a rather complex theory that you have there. Do you have videos, articles or a website that illustrate the theory in more detail?

@jacmac: Thanks for your kind words concerning the video series. It has been watched more than half a million times in Germany and I have had pretty much nothing but positive feedback.

I do mention Double Layers in "Chapter 4 - Electric Stars", starting at about 10 minutes in. They are hugely important in the ALEC.

I have studied biology and so the thread you mentioned about abiogenesis is right up my alley. I haven't had time to read it all, but I might have something to contribute there. I'm working on a book series about the ALEC with the first volume having just been released in German. I plan on presenting a theory of abiogenesis in volume 3. It is certainly an important topic and there are immensely interesting connections between plasma, especially complex plasma, crystals, structured water and living systems.
it is not possible to have a theory less simple than my photon theory of everything.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:16 am

As you said Raphael, the double layers are there and discussed at length in video #4.
I think I watched half of video 4, then came back to watch more and jumped to video 5.

At 9:57 in video 4 you say....."charged bodies in a plasma form a protective envelope around
themselves kind of similar to a living cell wall.."...
At 15:45... "we get into the region of the chromosphere, it is the actual anode glow........
The enormous temperature increase from the chromosphere to the corona is a clear indication
of the presence of double layers."

I propose that a better model for our sun is a plasma cell with the chromosphere being one very large double layer.
But, many DL's or just one big one, we are saying the same thing.
I look forward to sharing ideas about the electric Universe.
Your videos are great.
Jack