A test for Aether using the Doppler Effect

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.
mariuslvasile

A test for Aether using the Doppler Effect

Unread post by mariuslvasile » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:49 am

The Doppler effect for sound is calculated using a set of equations, which differ for moving source and for moving observer. This is because of the preffered frame of reference which is given by the stationary air medium in which sound travels.

Since the motion of observer and source is relative to this preffered frame of reference, the equation for moving source and stationary observer is not the same as the one for moving observer and stationary source. So the resulting Doppler shift will be different in each case, i.e. the perceived frequencies will NOT be the same.

In the case of light, there is no such preferred frame of reference, because Eistein removed the medium for light waves, which somehow became particles over night, and the equation is basically the same for moving source and moving observer. So the Doppler shift is the same for both cases, i.e. the frequencies will be shifted exactly the same amount.

But as far as I know, no one actually verified if this actually happens, and that the frenquencies actually match. Which is not really scientific, to say the least. So I will experimentally prove that they don't match, because aether exists and Einstein's photon doesn't -which I have already proved here:https://vasileffect.blogspot.com/2023/1 ... o.html?m=1

The experiment which I propose is very simple: we send a laser beam from a stationary source to a moving observer (receiver), and then from a moving source to a stationary observer (receiver), while using the same speed for both movements. We compare the frequencies, and if the frequencies received coincide, then there is no preferred frame of reference and aether does not exist, just like Einstein said. If they don't coincide, then there is a preferred frame of refrence and aether exists, just like Maxwell, Fizeau, Lorentz, Tesla, Huygens, and most scientists before Einstein said. (Actually some even proved it, like Maxwell who calculated the correct speed of light in aether using Newtons equation for speed of sound and applying it to the aether medium)

And when I say very simple, it's actually not that simple in practice because the devices used to measure the frequency of light (spectrum interferometers) are very big and hard to move. And the ones which are smaller, like Fabry-Perot interferometer, are not exactly accurate. 

But maybe we can use a gamma ray instead like Pound and Rebka did, and a metal target of the same fancy metal (Iron57) they used which will allow us to detect if the shifted frequencies are the same in both cases. So we setup the experiment in a way that the gammaray emitted from a moving source gets absorbed by the stationary metal target and does not reach to the (also stationary) detector (or observer) after it is Doppler shifted. Then, in the second part of the experiment, when the source is stationary, and the metal target and detector/observer are moving, we should get the same absorbing result if aether does not exist. But if the gammaray passes through the metal target, into the detector, then aether exists and this disproves Einstein once and for all. Actually twice because I've disproved his general relativity already.

But, since special relativity is a special case of general relativity, I have also disproved it by disproving general relativity. But now I shall disprove SR experimentally too, not just by means of logical deduction. Altough experiments are also based on logical deductions, or illogical deductions in the case of Einstein's thought experiments and lack of thought experiments performed by Pound-Rebka and other pseudo-scientists, like Shapiro effect, which allegedely proved general relativity, by making the same basic mistake of ignoring refraction. Which the Vasile effect has used with great succes to disprove pretty much all of their general relative experiments.

https://vasileffect.blogspot.com/2024/0 ... t.html?m=1
The only way to unify quantum mechanics with general relativity is by throwing both at the recycle bin. Because they are both junk science.

mariuslvasile

Re: A test for Aether using the Doppler Effect

Unread post by mariuslvasile » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:07 am

Or, since they are also EM waves, maybe we could just use radio waves and a cop car instead. And a passenger car. So first we place a radio wave detector in the stationary passenger car, which will show the exact frequency of the shifted radio wave emitted by the police car moving towards it at say 100 km/h. Then we move the passenger car towards the stationary police car at 100km/h and detect the frequency of the shifted radio wave emitted by the stationary police car. And then we compare the two frequencies, which in both cases are Doppler shifted. If they are the same, then Einstein was right and the preffered frame of reference aka aether does not exist. If they're not the same, then Einstein was wrong and aether exists.
The only way to unify quantum mechanics with general relativity is by throwing both at the recycle bin. Because they are both junk science.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:55 am

Off the top of my head, every possible aetherwind experiment can have (must have) a null result for at least one orientation of the apparatus.
I am thinking that Doppler Xs re the aetherwind would be likewize.
And every such X must have an orientation where the result is a max.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

mariuslvasile

Unread post by mariuslvasile » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:29 am

The Doppler effect in soundwaves has nothing to do with 'air wind', just with air (or other mediums). Why would it have to do with 'aether wind', when light waves or radio waves are used ?

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:36 am

mariuslvasile wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:29 am The Doppler effect in soundwaves has nothing to do with 'air wind', just with air (or other mediums). Why would it have to do with 'aether wind', when light waves or radio waves are used ?
I think that u mean that the tailwind or headwind of the v of the airwind/aetherwind cancels at the receiver. Praps so.
But, what about if we have a very strong sidewind.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.

mariuslvasile

Unread post by mariuslvasile » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:12 am

This is by far the most simple and conclusive experiment for aether ever made. If the frequencies don't match for the two cases, of moving source/stationary observer, and stationary source/moving observer, then aether exists, and light is a sound wave in the aether, just like Maxwell asserted when he calculated the speed of light using Newton's sound wave equation. Why haven't these scientists think of this, and made complicated and inconclusive experiments instead, like the Michelson-Morey experiment ? And why do they think that they are more competent than Maxwell, the father of electro-magnetism ? Or than Tesla, the child prodigy of electro magnetic shit, who said that light is a sound wave in the aether ? I mean, those amateurs like Einstein and co didn't even know that EM waves have amplitude, and now I have to teach them basic wave physics and show them the Light (pun intended).

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:05 pm

mariuslvasile wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:12 am This is by far the most simple and conclusive experiment for aether ever made. If the frequencies don't match for the two cases, of moving source/stationary observer, and stationary source/moving observer, then aether exists, and light is a sound wave in the aether, just like Maxwell asserted when he calculated the speed of light using Newton's sound wave equation. Why haven't these scientists think of this, and made complicated and inconclusive experiments instead, like the Michelson-Morey experiment ? And why do they think that they are more competent than Maxwell, the father of electro-magnetism ? Or than Tesla, the child prodigy of electro magnetic shit, who said that light is a sound wave in the aether ? I mean, those amateurs like Einstein and co didn't even know that EM waves have amplitude, and now I have to teach them basic wave physics and show them the Light (pun intended).
I reckon that the most conclusive X for aether ever made was by VV Demjanov in 1968-72-74. I have mentioned Demjanov many times on this forum.

mariuslvasile

Unread post by mariuslvasile » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:24 am

mariuslvasile wrote:Or, since they are also EM waves, maybe we could just use radio waves and a cop car instead.

Ok so I dont need a police car because I can just buy a portable radar gun. So I shall order a cheap radar gun and an advanced (read expensive) radar detector with triple digit frequency display, which should give highly accurate measurements. I will set my car to move at a constant 100 kmh via cruise control and record the frequencies for both cases, first when car with detector on board is moving towards the stationary radar gun, and then I will just swap the detector with the radar gun, i.e. place the radar gun in the moving car and the detector in a stationary car (cause it needs to be connected to an auto plug, unlike the radar gun). Guess what happens if the frequencies will not be the same. I will be aethernally greatful to the police for providing the instrument needed to prove aether exists !