Introduction to Sub-photons

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
galaxy12

Re: Introduction to Sub-photons

Unread post by galaxy12 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:56 pm

Crawler states "A simple experiment is presented which indicates that electromagnetic fields
propagate superluminally in the near-field next to an oscillating electric dipole source."

Very interesting. The key word in this is "NEAR-FIELD." If the distance between the emitter and the detector are less than a wavelength apart, the sub-photon MAGNETIC field is intact from the emitter to the detector. Once the current in the emitter changes direction, the magnetic field is ejected from the conductor and propagates with the electromagnetic wave at the speed of light. I did not realize anyone did a study of this so I do appreciate it. It does help support my model. If we can design a setup that propagates from NEAR-FIELD to NEAR-FIELD at long distances, we may be able to achieve faster-than-light communications. My proposal for faster-than-light communication showed a couple of alternatives how this could be achieved.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 am

I am a bit rusty re Gasser & Dinu & Hertz & Co.
But, i think there are no (natural) waves. What we have is manmade pulses. So, describing the near-field in terms of wavelengths will probly lead to tears.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

galaxy12

Unread post by galaxy12 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:22 am

This is very interesting Crawler.

The study states "The outgoing transverse waves reduce to the speed of light after they propagate about
one wavelength away from the source. "

I never realized this study was done. This is exactly what my model predicts.

Pretty cool.