How the Universe Knows when Objects are Moving or Rotating

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
galaxy12

How the Universe Knows when Objects are Moving or Rotating

Unread post by galaxy12 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:28 pm

How the Universe Knows when Things are Moving or Rotating

Unexplained Phenomenon:

1. Positive ions traveling in the same direction create a magnetic field that pushes them together. Positive ions should repel each other. How does the universe know the ions are moving?

2. Electrons traveling in the same direction create a magnetic field that pushes them together.

3. Rotating celestial bodies create a generator-like effect. The poles become positively charged compared to the equatorial regions. Electrons are ejected from equatorial regions and re-enter at the poles. How does the universe know the celestial bodies are rotating. Why could the universe not be rotating and the celestial bodies stand still.

Answer:

1. All matter emits electromagnetic radiation from radio waves to light to gamma rays. Electromagnetic radiation slowly becomes lower and lower frequency (redshifted) in an infinite universe. Redshifted electromagnetic waves (very low frequency) carry momentum and impart radiation pressure onto objects they come into contact with. This radiation pressure is the source of a repulsive gravity.

2. Electromagnetic radiation (light, radio waves, etc) is emitted by matter at the speed of light. Electromagnetic radiation that has been emitted at the speed of light impacts other matter either faster or slower than the speed of light, depending on the relative velocities of the source and target. Therefore, the speed of light varies depending on the relative velocities of the source and target.

3. The relative velocities, momentum and abundance of the electromagnetic radiation in a particular region of space determine which direction a target object will be pushed. The “universe” therefore “knows” if an object is moving or not based on the average velocities and momentum of electromagnetic radiation in a region of space. Atoms/ions that move in the same direction develop a polarization alignment that causes them to be pushed together.

4. All electromagnetic radiation is polarized. The “universe” therefore “knows” if an object is rotating since a rotating object will change its alignment compared to polarized electromagnetic waves in a region of space. Atoms/ions that rotate through the polarized electromagnetic waves (gravity) in a region of space create a generator-like effect with the center of rotation becoming positively charged and electrons exiting through the equator.

crawler

Re: How the Universe Knows when Objects are Moving or Rotating

Unread post by crawler » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:42 pm

galaxy12 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:28 pm How the Universe Knows when Things are Moving or Rotating

Unexplained Phenomenon:

1. Positive ions traveling in the same direction create a magnetic field that pushes them together. Positive ions should repel each other. How does the universe know the ions are moving?

2. Electrons traveling in the same direction create a magnetic field that pushes them together.

3. Rotating celestial bodies create a generator-like effect. The poles become positively charged compared to the equatorial regions. Electrons are ejected from equatorial regions and re-enter at the poles. How does the universe know the celestial bodies are rotating. Why could the universe not be rotating and the celestial bodies stand still.

Answer:

1. All matter emits electromagnetic radiation from radio waves to light to gamma rays. Electromagnetic radiation slowly becomes lower and lower frequency (redshifted) in an infinite universe. Redshifted electromagnetic waves (very low frequency) carry momentum and impart radiation pressure onto objects they come into contact with. This radiation pressure is the source of a repulsive gravity.

2. Electromagnetic radiation (light, radio waves, etc) is emitted by matter at the speed of light. Electromagnetic radiation that has been emitted at the speed of light impacts other matter either faster or slower than the speed of light, depending on the relative velocities of the source and target. Therefore, the speed of light varies depending on the relative velocities of the source and target.

3. The relative velocities, momentum and abundance of the electromagnetic radiation in a particular region of space determine which direction a target object will be pushed. The “universe” therefore “knows” if an object is moving or not based on the average velocities and momentum of electromagnetic radiation in a region of space. Atoms/ions that move in the same direction develop a polarization alignment that causes them to be pushed together.

4. All electromagnetic radiation is polarized. The “universe” therefore “knows” if an object is rotating since a rotating object will change its alignment compared to polarized electromagnetic waves in a region of space. Atoms/ions that rotate through the polarized electromagnetic waves (gravity) in a region of space create a generator-like effect with the center of rotation becoming positively charged and electrons exiting through the equator.
I want to comment without introducing my own theories. I think that i can make a little input that might be useful to your theory, but some of it might sink/hurt your theory.
If u reckon that gravity is somehow electric or magnetic etc, then u are stuck with having a gravity that propagates at the speed of light (c), or at the speed of em radiation (which is apparently the same as the speed of light). Whereas we know that gravity propagates at at least 20 billion c.

U say that all matter emits em radiation. Yes, it does. But, what we call em radiation (charge radiation)(magnetic radiation)(radio radiation)(etc) is actually nett radiation. What i mean is that in the end what we see or feel or measure is the nett effect. Sometimes (most of the time actually) the nett effect is zero. There is allways a little or a lot of negation.

And as usual i need to point out that radio is not photons & photons is not radio.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

galaxy12

Unread post by galaxy12 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:00 pm

I am interested in everyone's theories. I like to read about theories from the 1800's also. Please provide something a little more concrete about your theory so we can learn about it. This is how science advances. We all have to keep an open mind.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:02 am

galaxy12 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:00 pm I am interested in everyone's theories. I like to read about theories from the 1800's also. Please provide something a little more concrete about your theory so we can learn about it. This is how science advances. We all have to keep an open mind.
I reckon u should search my postings/comments/replies on this forum & on google.
In particular re aether search my Demjanov.
Re atoms search my photaenos.
Re my elekticity search my elektons.
But, my ideas have evolved in recent years, my older stuff aint very good.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.