The Sword in The Egg Stone

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
vector369

Unread post by vector369 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:50 pm

Hi folks, a blog I did on Glastonbury Tor's Egg Stones, the Myths of Avalon, King Arthur and The Red and White Springs. I'm quite happy with the Mythological and Spiritual aspects of the blog, including the electrical formation of the Egg Stones but could definitely be on firmer ground with the formation of Glastonbury Tor. Would really like anyone's critique on that or on any other points. I'd like to be sure I've done the EU justice but am a layman at best. I think the mythological aspect lends weight to the EU input and vice versa. 1500 views on the blog and a forum combined so I'd like to be surer.

This Christmas was also the 60th Anniversary of Disney's The Sword in The Stone..

I'll link the blog as it gets updated weekly - https://arcturyn.wixsite.com/website/po ... -egg-stone
Some of the spiritual points may not be for some but hope you like it and find some points of interest. Thanks

This story began in July '22 when I heard that there were Dragon Eggs on Glastonbury Tor. Straight out the gate, I knew they'd be of significant interest - I was in the Egg Zone. Also called a Tor Burr, the locals often refer to them as Egg Stones. There is one, known as The Omphalos Stone, that rests at Glastonbury Abbey after being removed from the Tor -

Glastonbury Abbey's Omphalos Stone- Many more are buried in it's foundations.

I was told that there was one on the south facing slope so went looking. A local told me at the Red Spring that he'd heard of one Egg Stone being up the Tor somewhere though wasn't sure where. Fortunately, the red haired guy Andy who knows the Tor like the back of his hand, was 5 yards in front of me. He immediately directed me to the spot on the Tor where there is one large Egg Stone resting behind three Hawthorns on the south face, about 2/3 up. I'd have not found it without his arrival. If ever a stone wanted to be found -

Glastonbury Tor Egg Stone on the south face, 2/3 up behind 3 Hawthorns

These Tor Burrs, or Spherule Concretions as they're called in Electric Universe Geology, can be identically reproduced in a lab with various mineral cocktails - iron oxide, calcium carbonate, hematite etc and an arc blast to mimic lightning. Depending on the arc strike power and the mineral cocktail, these spherules can be of varying sizes, shapes & colours and whether or not they're hollow. Equatorial bulges and polar markings are also common. Interesting that the Egg Stone at The Abbey is called Omphalos as this means navel and may be pointing to these polar markings.

You can see the Tor Egg Stone's equatorial bulge as described in this scientific paper on spherule concretions- **Electrical spherule concretion formation pdf** -Introduction: The Rapid Electrical Formation of Stone Spherules, the Scalability of the Results, and the Similarities of the Internal and External Structures of the Spheres with Naturally Occurring Concretions - http://www.naturalphilosophy.org/.../abstracts_6778.pdf

The proposition is therefore that the Egg Stones are formed instaneously via electrical arc strikes. The larger the Egg Stone the more powerful the arc strike. There are Spherule Concretions/Egg Stones on the Tor ranging from 1 cm to 1 metre wide. As stated in the previous linked pdf, electrical phenomena are scalable by degrees of magnitude.

Martian "Blueberries" - spherules on Mars recreated in the lab. https://www.thunderbolts.info/.../050325blueberries.htm

Each country has it's own name for these types of stone and rock formation - New Zealand's Moeraki Boulders for instance and the Native American's Thunderbird Eggs. As one version of the Myth goes, The Thunderbird claps it's wings (Thunder/Thor's Hammer) and lightning bolts issue forth and turned those animals who were above ground into stone. Similar to the Medusa battle in Clash of the Titans (Planets) whereby if you look in to Medusa's eyes (by being above ground) you are turned to stone.

Native American First Nation Thunderbird Egg - similar to the Tor Burrs:

https://www.vanishingculturesphotograph ... #h6186ee67

In Mythology, Medusa, or The Dragon, is the Destructive Creatrix aspect of the Planet Venus (The White Queen) as the prototypical Great Comet soaring across the sky. The original Witch's broom being her serpentine hair as the comet's tale with resultant interplanetary ligthning bolts - The Cosmic Thunderbolt - Fire and Brimstone - Plasma Storms - The Titans are the Planets. As Medusa is interpreted as The Dragon, it is also right to call them Dragon Eggs. The Great Comet Venus in Mythology (playlist) - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... _V_2tgcVU8

The Mythological Masculine counterpart of Medusa, or The Dragon, is Perseus or St. George whom are microcosmic expressions of the planet Mars - The Red King, the Hero King, Saviour or Macrcosmic Christ. Mars pinning the trajectory of Venus is represented by Perseus, or St. George, slaying her "terrible" aspect as the Warring Hag Comet Medusa, or the Dragon, so that she rests in her stable orbit. The Medusa battle scene in Clash of the Titans, Perseus being the Dragon Slayer equivalent - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNifP9LA180

St. Michael, the Archangel who's Tower sits on the summit of the Tor, is also known as a Dragon Slayer.

From an Alchemical point of view, it's interesting to note that Mars and Venus, which represent the Red 🜂 (masculine fire) and the White 🜄 (feminine cooling) qualities, orbit either side of Earth's/Gaia's ✡ orbit (union of opposites). Mars and Venus are like The Sun and The Moon though not as bright and therefore act as intermediaries to them. Consciousness, acting in the masculine earthly principle, would aspire to the Hero King/Christ/Mars and consciousness, acting in the feminine earhtly principle, aspires to the Goddess of Love (the primordial state), Venus. Mars is blood as iron to Gaia and Venus is bone as calcium/lime-stone whilst Saturn is water to mix and separate the 2. It might be no surprise that the water in Saturn's rings is very similar to Earth's.

The Red and White Springs of Avalon as Blood of Mars and Milk of Venus -

It always struck me, and many others, as remarkable that the 2 springs would meet at the base of the Tor. Clearly a point was being made - maybe to interest folk in passing as to the Alchemical nature of the Red and the White principles?

The Masculine Red Spring, that flows in the Chalice Well gardens, stains everything it runs over with a reddish orange hue - iron oxide. It is warmer than it's feminine counterpart having the masculine fire principle, iron, within it generating charge and heat. It's flow is more constant as outward is a masculine expression.

The Chalice Well's wrought iron Vesica Pisces with Holy Sword or Spear through it. As Mars is The Hero King, it can be said that the Red Spring containing it's blood as iron is thus literally the blood of the Macrocosmic Christ on Earth. Perhaps it facilitates a Microcosmic counterpart as Jesus/Buddha et al. Is the well itself to be comprehended as The Holy Grail or The Chalice containing the Graal Blood of Christ?

The Alchemical standard of bringing Heaven 🜄 to Earth 🜂 is a recurring theme in Avalon ✡

The Well itself is apparently local limestone - obviously, it should be made of limestone. The Well's build is the Cyclopean Polygonal style of ancient Egypt, i.e. close fitting stone joints. This style is perfect for surviving earthquakes or, even, cataclysms. Maybe, they knew something was coming and consolidated the power points? Having no mortar and potentially copper joining struts, it is thus ideal for electrical charge continuity. There is a theory that the Well was used for spiritual initiations, healing and likely other ceremonial uses. If you can tune into it, you can breath the charge emanating from the Red Spring's iron rich water in through your meridian channels as energy and healing. Likely it happens without effort but it can be focussed on and enhanced. If The Red Spring invigorates then the White Spring soothes.

The DaoDeJing speaks of a well: "The Dao is like a well: used but never used up. It is like the eternal void: filled with infinite possibilities. It is hidden but always present," - Lao Tzu. A well or spring is representative of the eternal in nature

The Feminine White Spring is so high in calcium that it leaves a milky residue if left to evaporate. At over 100mg of calcium per 100ml of water, it would be considered a very "hard" water (milk?), The people of Glastonbury never used to drink it and preferred to pipe water in. As such, neither The Red or White springs are really potable for drinking on a daily basis - great refreshment for going up the Tor or taken solemnly as a Holy Sacrament. This just adds to the sense that it's trying to attract attention aside from water for drinking.

The White Spring's Wellhouse built in the Victorian era is a dark womb like experience that is a fitting tribute to the Feminine. The calcite caves that the white spring water used to flow from would've been equally magical, if not more so. Being feminine, the water is cooler, able to absorb charge and flows out from an acquifer (breast!) as Milk of Venus. It's flow varies with the seasons, The Moon and rainfall.

How was the Tor, that supplies The White Spring, formed from an Electric Universe perspective? My understanding is no where near as complete as it's progenitors so click on the links to get the understanding for your self. - I am a layman at best and the understanding is certainly incomplete but does gives an idea, I feel.

The Tor itself would've been formed at the same time as the Egg Stones. It is proposed that all this occurred during a cataclysmic plasma storm and that The Tor is a Plasma Storm Sand Dune rapidly formed like the Egg Stones. The terraces were likely formed by standing cymatic and electromagnetic waves resulting from sonic shock blasts that created zones of compression and rarefacation. Electrically arcing plasma winds of sub-sonic and super-sonic power gather material (earth, sand etc) and form hills, mountains and Tors. If you've been up the Tor, you may have noticed beach sand right near the top and the sand stone cap has plenty of sea fossils which are often found on the summit of mountains. Refer to Andrew Hall's Electric Geology work! - https://thedailyplasma.blog/2023/09/04/ ... sma-winds/

That's not to say that man had no hand in the 7 terraces or the Cretan Labyrinth, which could be real and intentional by both man and/or nature.

You'll note that half way up the Tor it is formed off centre to the right as you look at the photo below. This side and distance up the Tor is where the main Egg Stone crater is and likely had some affect on the Tor's formation and shape. The main Egg Stone crater is 15 metres in diameter.

Glastonbury Tor and a Namibian sand dune

From a distance, The Tor appears to be a hill on a hill. Or, maybe even a hill on a hill on a hill, Point being that the Chalice Hill, for instance, may have already been there and the Tor may have been formed at a much later date. There were a few passes with Mars, before Venus/Medusa, that brought vast swathes of matter as iron from the Red planet. The Red Springs source is therefore also deeper because it is older and came before. That is why it is the Blood of The Macrocosmic Christ. It would change the etheric nature of the Planet Earth and allow it's Microcosmic Christ counterpart and the human race as it now is. Celestial chemistry/alchemy pouring from one test tube planet into another.

Glass Spherule Rain - I was looking at a green crystal that had been left at the base of an Oak Tree on The Tor. I dropped the crystal and it rolled down a slope and came to a halt next to this marble sized glass spherule, replete with omphalos. I had gone in to the wood, on the Tor, wondering if Glass Stone Bury might have some weight to it so it was a surprise. I tend not to think it the actual reason for the name of the town. These glass spherules also tend to be present during and after plasma storms:

Marble sized glass spherule with omphalos - scalable - sand + arcing plasma storm = glass spherule

The Egg Stones, glass spherules and Tor formation are proof that the Tor shows many signs of electrical arcing formation during a Cataclysmic Plasma Storm. This would be alongside lightning strikes of a level and scale up to Thor's Hammer or Cosmic Thunderbolts of epic proportions not experienced today.

With Cosmic Thunderbolts of such size, sub-sonic and super-sonic shock blast zones are generated (Thor's Hammer) that can shape and form rock via cymatic and electromagnetic waves. Evidence of this can be clearly viewed on google maps satelite mode. Refer to Andrew Hall's convincing, if not undeniable, Electric Geology - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPcF40vBqzs

The V shapes at the front of the Tor appears to be the direction from which one major shock blast originated from. This also shows itself by the fact that the back of the Tor, on the photo, is a much steeper gradient. I might guess that this sonic blast emanated from the formation of Wearyall Hill as the line potentially suggests this. There are terraces on other smaller hills around the Tor so these aren't' the only ones. Plasma's paint brush posseses a delicate touch ~

Glastonbury Tor and St. Michael's Tower.

King Arthur, Excalibur & The Red Spring - Ex is latin for the preposition "Of" and Caliburn is latin for steel and so we have Ex - Caliburn / Of - Steel / Excalibur.

The Red Spring is also known as a Chalybeate Spring, meaning it has a high iron content. Steel is 98% iron. I wonder then if Caliburn originates from the word Chalybeate?

Excalibur, being of steel, is therefore composed almost entirely of Iron and so is represensitive of Mars as the Hero King or Saviour in the macrocosmic sense and is linked to The Red Spring and Chalice Well Gardens. It is the Red Spring's Sword to The White Spring's Stone. Indeed, in The Chalice Well gardens, they have a wrought iron sword cutting through the Vesica Pisces above one of the garden's gates.

What Iron and Excalibur are to the Red Spring is as Calcium and The Egg Stones are to The White Spring.

Blood of Christ - Body of Christ - Drinking from The Red Spring is as drinking wine as The Blood of Christ as a Holy Sacrament. Drinking from The White Spring is as eating bread as the Body of Christ as a Holy Sacrament - calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body at 2% gifted by the Mother.

John 14:5 - 14 - No one comes to the Father except through Me.Mars, not being as bright as The Sun, as stated earlier, can therefore act as an intermediary:
No one comes to The Father except through Me
No one comes to The Sun except through Mars
No one comes to Unity except through Christ Consciousness - no self

Red Spring---------White Spring

Sword---------------Stone

Arthur-------------- Guinevere

Mars-----------------Venus

Sun-------------------Moon

Blood-----------------Milk/Bone

Pingala---------------Ida

1----------------------0

Iron------------------Calcium

It has been said that all the legends of Avalon agree on one thing: that Excalibur was forged in Avalon. What is meant here by "forged"? That it was made by a master swordsmith? There are many male heroes throughout history that are associated with some kind of magical sword, or similar, such as Lugh's Spear, The Spear of Destiny, Dyrnwyn – Sword of Rhydderch Hael in Welsh legend and, of course, Excalibur. Is it the Awakened spine? That pierces the veil? The blazing sword of fire that cuts straight through to the truth? Could the Crown of Thorns be the opening of the Crown Chakra on the top of the head said to feel like a 1000 pins? Maybe it was Spritual Enlightenment that King Arthur himself forged on the Isle of Avalon?

Only he who is of pure heart (has harmonised the red and white principles within) can pull the sword from the stone and pierce the veil (Perceval, percieve-all) with the Holy Lance (Lancelot) and return as twice born, Man of Steel, King of Men. The marriage of King Arthur and Guinevere, in the myths and stories, is symbolical of an alchemical union of opposites - The Alchemical Marriage - leading to union with the Divine.

Symbolically, the Cross has long been interpreted as the crossing out - of the I (Self). You scribe the I from the head to the heart and then cross it out from left to right so that the head/ego does not govern the heart. Krishna, Bacchus and Osiris, Prophet Kings of antiquity were, as surely as others, also depicted on the cross. Strictly speaking, Osiris was depicted on an Ankh but the idea is similar.

Regarding Joseph of Arimathea, the boy Jesus and Glastonbury's Holy Thorn. Most have heard the classic poem by William Blake:

And did those feet in ancient time

Walk upon Englands mountains green:

And was the holy Lamb of God,

On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

As the legend goes, Joseph of Arimathea brought the boy Jesus to England and specifically, Glastonbury, where they landed at the foot of Wearyall Hill. This is apparently how it got it's name as they had travelled a great distance and were "all weary". Interesting that this is also, supposedly, where The Lady of the Lake presented the Sword Excalibur to King Arthur. It is said that Joseph of Arimathea thrust his Hawthorne Staff into the ground at Wearyall Hill and that by morning it had planted itself and sprouted leaves. This came to be known as Glastonbury's Holy Thorn which flowered twice a year including at Christmas.

A sprig of one specimen of Holy Thorn, that grows in the grounds of Glastonbury Abbey, is picked on December 8th and sent to the Reigning Monarch. King Charles III would have received his first sprig this year to adorn his table on Christmas day. A tradition that dates back nearly 100 years.

Joseph of Arimathea was to Jesus what Merlin was to King Arthur. An action by the Great White Lodge: The Elder Brothers of humanity to seek, find and protect the "Enlightened One" that they knew was coming. One of the every 500 years incarnation of a spiritual master and teacher. Krishnamurti's Leadbeater etc. Whether he was the Uncle of Jesus and a tin merchant is not really relevant and, if true, was secondary to his purpose as Guardian of the boy Jesus.

I have read that King Arthur was a reincarnation of Melchior, the Head of the 3 wise men. Is it of note that there was a Prophet Melkin around Glastonbury in the 5th-6th century? Other than the eloquently written Prophecy of Melkin, I can find no other writings by this interesting character. This source also claims that Melchior is Morya, a Senior Elder of the Great White Brotherhood. It's an interesting idea and for sure, he would be one of their fold. Certainly, countries and lands will thrive where such a man lives and for a long time after ..

What kind of divine visitor was King Arthur? A Prophet King (messenger), often seen as a Hero King of men; a God King, i.e. he was actually an Elightened King of Britain; a poet or Bard or other? If he were a Prophet King then there would be teachings but they seem absent? A God King would certainly bring order to a land but then a Prophet could also.

The Planet Venus, associated with The White Spring, governs apple trees and so it is fitting that there is an orchard on The Tor. Avalon also means Isle of Apples - Earth's Eden if ever.. If you slice an apple horizontally, it reveals a pentacle cross section that is similar to the pentacle orbit of the planet Venus in relation to Earth. In the Celtic Tree calender, the Apple Tree's time is Mayday to Samhain - it was regarded as a symbol of abundance, a gift of love and was a symbol of healing, especially of the heart..

Thorny plants and trees are governed by Mars. The Yews that grow in The Chalice Well gardens, pulsating with red sap, have long been associated with The Red Spring, Death, Rebirth and Enlightenment. The idea that The Red and White springs should flow together is as a symbolic union of the male and female principles or ida and pingala. When these 2 harmonise and join together within the aspirant, there is union with the Divine. Heaven and Earth in Holy Communion. In the Celtic Tree Calender, it's time is December 21st - Winter Solstice at the end of the year. The shortest day where the death of The Sun reaches it's zenith; to be reborn anew.

The Emerald Tablet of Hermes states: Combine the Heavenly with the Earthly in harmony and the World and everything in it will be yours. Celestial Alchemy - when Heaven meets Earth, beings appear. It is said that Mother Nature, can create up to the highest animal but if humans are desired, heaven is required to facilitate this. Is The Glastonbury Star/Zodiac Map yet another human/divine effort to bring Heaven to Earth, like the Celestial formation of it's natural features?

The Isle of Avalon is an enchanted realm of spiritual quickenings for the 1 and the collective. Magic happens here. If you're succeptible to synchronicities, they'll multiply. It can be easier to connect with the land and nature. The Avalon Mystique is palpable, dynamic and alive ~

Native American Thunderbird

--------------

Visiting the Tor in June '23, at the base, I asked for a Dragon Egg. Directed off my usual beaten track, I saw this tennis ball sized Egg Stone sitting on the top of a Badger pile. I had picked up 2 Badgers in the previous month, as roadkill, and placed them on the verge so it also felt like a ty.

The Dragon Egg is very weighty and feels like an iron ball though it is mostly sandstone -

What came about around the writing of this blog, is a blog in itself. It included many animal encounters beginning with wild rabbits and "The Rabbit Tree" on Watchwell Drove and ending with The White Rabbit on the Tor.

Mars, as said, governs spikey plants like Blackberries and also, Hawthorns. There are 3 Guardian Hawthorns next to the Egg Stone on The Tor, protectors of the "Gate to The Underword", said to be at this point. So we have Mars, as the Hawthorn and Venus, as The Egg Stone, together again - a marriage made in the Heavens - The Holy Thorn in The Egg Stone; The Spermatosa in the Ovum; The Iron Red Spring Water in the Limestone Well and on and on ..

Thanks for reading, I hope you found it interesting.. share away ..

I would refer anyone to "Symbols of an Alien Sky" by the Thunderbolts Project on youtube. Very well made documentary on the Electric Universe paradigm - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

crawler

Re: The Sword in The Egg Stone

Unread post by crawler » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:52 pm

I recall that a sword can be said to have to be drawn out of stone if a cleaved stone (or 2 chunks of stone) is used for the mold.
Sometimes the iron sticks to the stone.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

vector369

Re: The Sword in The Egg Stone

Unread post by vector369 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:31 pm

That's right crawler. Swords were made by pouring molten metal in to stone. I did think to put that in there but had completely forgot. The Sword in The Stone has so many levels of meaning as to be kind of an archytype. Mars as the Iron Sword, God of War going out in to the lands to gain dominion over the world. Thanks