Antediluvian and post-diluvian alignments

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
tholden

Re: Ganymede back side, deep prehistoric golden age...

Unread post by tholden » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:03 pm

Arcmode wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:30 am Without linking me to your personal theory of everything, could you explain why you think humans came from Ganymede please?
It starts with ax is tilts...

Uranus and Pluto, two of the three bodies in in the outer reach of our system, have oddball tilts and the best idea seems to be just to ignore them; they likely have some kind of separate little stories of their own.

But the other major bodies divide into two distinct groups:

The sun, Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury all have tilts less than ten degrees, which is more or less what you’d expect to find.

But Saturn, Neptune, Mars, and Earth have tilts ranging from around 23 to around 28 degrees. That suggests that those bodies had been a separate system early on, and had been captured as a group, probably recently.

The idea is this: those bodies, still in a linear alignment leftover from the formation of the system as a Herbig/Haro string, flew into the plane of the Sun/Jupiter system at a roughly 26-degree angle and, as the individual bodies were captured and began to orbit as they do now, ordinary gyroscopic force caused them to retain that roughly 26-degree angle of approach in the form of axis tilts.

That says our system was recently in the form of a double system: a bright/warm sun jupiter system, and a much darker/colder Saturnian system. There is no reasonable way to think that humans with their tiny eyes, lack of fur, and aquatic adaptations, could have arisen in the waters of earth with all those sea monsters. Humans had to have arisen in the Sun/Jupiter part of the system and the one thing in that system that would have met all human needs at the time was Ganymed.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:47 am

As I have stated in another post about Ganymede's dark side, I mentioned how there must have been some light there or Humans would not be there. In the Book of Genesis, the (King James) Bible mentioned that God put a greater light on the day side and a lesser light on the night. I think the old Earth of course was Ganymede. It could not have just been the sun of today and the moon--at that time the moons was a separate planet. There just HAD to have been a plasma physics phenomenon of some kind or another that produced a lesser light at night for Ganymede's night. Also, Ganymede might have been rotating roughly the same time period that Earth rotates today (23 hours, 56 minutes) in Ancient Times; I think its rotation matched our circadian rhythms then as Earth's rotation does now. This is just a thought.

Here is the scripture concerning the greater light (sun) and lesser light (possible plasma effect): 1st chapter of Genesis, King James Bible--for your reference.

1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven
to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for
seasons, and for days, and years:

1:15 And let them be for lights in
the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was
so.

1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day,
and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light
upon the earth,

1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and
to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Re: Antediluvian and post-diluvian alignments

Unread post by tholden » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:45 am

The Bible does not appear to address anything more than around 7000 years ago, and starts with a recreation of the Earth after some sort of a devastating catastrophe just prior to that. The stuff I'm talking about starts more like around 60000 years ago, at least by standard ideas about time.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:52 am

Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:47 am As I have stated in another post about Ganymede's dark side....

That post seems to be missing now, any idea what became of it??

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:07 am

tholden wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:52 am
Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:47 am As I have stated in another post about Ganymede's dark side....

Nope! The Ganymede thread is gone and I don't know why... :?:

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:14 am

Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:07 am
tholden wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:52 am

Nope! The Ganymede thread is gone and I don't know why... :?:
Actually, the posts are all here, fused into one subject thread now.

Hey, what can I say?

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:33 pm

Sorry for the lack of notification. Our moderators have been merging threads that are on a common topic, in the interest of trimming the boards.
There was some debate of whether the Ganymede hypothesis should be on the NIAMI board, since it is not consistent with the catastrophic literature of the founders of the Thunderbolts Project, keeping in mind that this board and the Electric Universe board are supposed to be devoted to the tenets of the TBP.
Anyway, for now we will leave it here, but we cannot have the board being taken over by numerous individual threads dealing with a non TBP topic.
It is suggested that all Ganymede Hypothesis posts be made to this thread, which will also serve the purpose of keeping that in an accessible central location.

In the interest of not derailing this thread, if there are any questions or comments, feel free to send them to me via a PM.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:27 pm

nick c wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:33 pm.....be on the NIAMI board, since i.....

What does NIAMI stand for??

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:41 pm

nick c wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:33 pm There was some debate of whether the Ganymede hypothesis should be on the NIAMI board, since it is not consistent with the catastrophic literature of the founders of the Thunderbolts Project,
Nick,

At least two or three of the most basic ideas of the catastrophic literature of the founders of the Thunderbolts Project have turned out to be very easily provably wrong. That includes the claim of Velikovsky having been wrong about Venus having originated with Jupiter rather than Saturn, and the idea of Jupiter ever having ever been hidden from human view behind Saturn.

I'm still not finding any kind of a super Ganymede thread on the board here and the board does not seem to have a DM feature. You might want to look at some more standard/modern software for the board.

You might want to have an entire separate category for Ganymede Hypothesis on the board. The Ganymede Hypothesis is the most major advance there has ever been for the study of human origins.

I have an upgraded intro to the logic of the GH but am not sure what to do with it on this board at this point:

https://steemit.com/history/@gungasnake ... hypothesis

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:59 am

Hi Ted,
At least two or three of the most basic ideas of the catastrophic literature of the founders of the Thunderbolts Project have turned out to be very easily provably wrong. That includes the claim of Velikovsky having been wrong about Venus having originated with Jupiter rather than Saturn, and the idea of Jupiter ever having ever been hidden from human view behind Saturn.
Those may be valid arguments but they are irrelevant as to on which board they should be discussed. The question for me as a moderator of this forum is not which theory is correct or if some tenet of the TBP is incorrect, but rather the enforcement of forum rules. The purpose of each board on this forum is delineated on the 2nd post on this thread: Posting Guidelines

In reading the Thunderbolts material I find no mention of the Ganymede hypothesis, therefore it is not a topic that belongs on this, the "Electric Universe - Planetary Science" board. So, for that reason I could not have a large number of Ganymede threads peppered throughout this board, so they were all merged into this thread, which for now will be permitted to remain here.

You referred to the claim that Venus was born from Jupiter (by V). Now if you wanted to start a thread for that debate/discussion, then that would be a topic suitable for this board. There has been published material from the TBP on that very subject. Talbott, Cardona, Cochrane, and others have discussed the topic. Though I have my own opinion on that, the criteria for me is whether or not the topic is from the TBP.

Another example: I am considering starting an revised ancient chronology thread. If I do that, I will post it on the NIAMI board since that topic is not dealt with in TBP material. Again the criteria for board placement of a topic is not about the correctness of yours or my theory but rather whether or not it is a topic covered by the published material of the TBP.
I'm still not finding any kind of a super Ganymede thread on the board here and the board does not seem to have a DM feature. You might want to look at some more standard/modern software for the board.

You might want to have an entire separate category for Ganymede Hypothesis on the board. The Ganymede Hypothesis is the most major advance there has ever been for the study of human origins.

I have an upgraded intro to the logic of the GH but am not sure what to do with it on this board at this point:

This is the thread for all Ganymede posts.

Concerning the upgrading of the forum software, that is not my decision. We have a technical staff that manages the forum software. I can refer you to the folks in the TBP that may consider your suggestions. If you wish to pursue that; contact me via a forum Private Message, and I will give the contact information.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:24 am

nick c wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:59 am

Another example: I am considering starting an revised ancient chronology thread. If I do that, I will post it on the NIAMI board s
Again, what does NIAMI stand for and where is this NIAMI board?

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:50 pm

tholden wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:24 am
nick c wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:59 am

Another example: I am considering starting an revised ancient chronology thread. If I do that, I will post it on the NIAMI board s
Again, what does NIAMI stand for and where is this NIAMI board?
NIAMI - NEW INSIGHTS AND MAD IDEAS

Its the last forum on the Board Index.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:53 pm

Thanks!

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:28 am

Bad news tholden; someone there does not like you: [-]
steemwatcher.com (69)
4 hours ago

Hi @gungasnake

This post is detected as an Plagiarism Content by @abuse-watcher. Your steemit profile is under observation list.

Visit our Steemwatcher portal for watching plagiarism activities of abusers.
www.steemwatcher.com

Caught By Abuse Type Downvote Plag Src
@fly-dragon Plagiarism Content No link

This is an outrage. I love your Ganymede hypothesis and it jibes well with the electrical universe and fills a lot of loose ends, I hope your account of gungasnake will not be banned there.

I'm sorry to be such a bearer of bad news. I think it had to do with pictures of neanderthal apes in your posts there. I don't think you did anything wrong there.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:32 am

Thanks for the alert; They've caught me redhanded lifting material from my posts on this board...

I have no plans to sue myself for plagiarism.....