Antediluvian and post-diluvian alignments

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
tholden

Re: Sun behind Jupiter, as seen from Ganymede approx 50K years ago

Unread post by tholden » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:48 pm

As I see it, the rim of the sun around Jupiter would have been enough to keep the place warm without just frying everybody. Those people were most likely spending ten or fifteen hours a day in water so there's no way to think they were wearing cold-water diving gear or even swim suits really, just people swimming au naturel and the place had to be warm enough for that.

The eclipse was the permanent condition so there is no way to think they ever saw anything that we would call night; they either managed to sleep with the lights on or it could be that they did not need sleep...

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:52 pm

I tried to get the Gab AI artwork bot to produce something like this and it was like trying to work with a severely retarded child, basically AS (Artificial Stupidity)...

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:38 am

tholden wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:48 pm As I see it, the rim of the sun around Jupiter would have been enough to keep the place warm without just frying everybody. Those people were most likely spending ten or fifteen hours a day in water so there's no way to think they were wearing cold-water diving gear or even swim suits really, just people swimming au naturel and the place had to be warm enough for that.

The eclipse was the permanent condition so there is no way to think they ever saw anything that we would call night; they either managed to sleep with the lights on or it could be that they did not need sleep...
I think Jupiter might have been where Mercury is today. Since it eclipsed most of the sun that reduced the radiation to about that of what Mars or Earth gets. And of course Jupiter would have added a little red/blue light and heat of course. I'm sure that on Galileo Regio, there were people who largely spent time on land as well as an occasional dunk in water. I can imagine the water being good to drink everywhere, especially as it percolates through the pumice.
Also, I think that people slept even then--they just went under shade to sleep. The Bible mentioned that Adam was put into a deep sleep by God as he took one of his ribs and turned it into Eve. After the fall of Man, humans needed to sleep.
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:04 am

Sadly, the pictures are missing; thank you for them and I was fortunate enough to save them before they disappeared.

BTW what made you change your idea about the Jupiter system when it was much closer to the sun; in previous views, you had Ganymede orbiting Jupiter with Jupiter being at roughly the same distance from the sun as Earth was. Your new version of the Jupiter system would have to be much closer in and in a permanent annular eclipse concerning Ganymede and the satellites of course.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:34 pm

Jno Cook claimed to have done calculations putting Jupiter at about .7 AU from the sun in very ancient times.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:13 am

tholden wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:34 pm Jno Cook claimed to have done calculations putting Jupiter at about .7 AU from the sun in very ancient times.
If so, then Ganymede would have to be a distance from Jupiter and not so near it as thought. That distance plus its magnetic field, would have made Ganymede a safe place to live. Also, with that permanent annular eclipse, cutting off about half the light, Ganymede would receive as much like as Earth does today. It would have floating bergs of pumice in its global fresh water ocean as well as a single continent which is known as Galileo Regio today. Ganymede would be a better place to live than Earth is today or back when it was with Saturn as its red/blue star/sun. Earth then as now is full of monsters. The Neanderthal apes may be largely or even totally extinct, but they were a huge danger to newly arrived humans from Noah's Ark and later. I also believe that Earth had a high civilization just after the flood and then it fell, leading to Cro-Magnon men as well as other now primitive human tribes. Our global civilization was/is not the first.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:51 am

Facebook image links all snaffed/broken and no way to edit those links on thunderbolt forum , this is a link to the image on steemit...

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:45 am

Planetary axis tilts are the most major key to understanding prehistory:

https://steemit.com/history/@gungasnake ... ll-stories

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:23 pm

Thanks for the heads-up. BTW, what made you revise your theory where there was a permanent annular eclipse of the sun by Jupiter? Before, you had Ganymede orbiting around Jupiter. What made you change your mind. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Thanks for the picture.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:08 am

Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:23 pm Thanks for the heads-up. BTW, what made you revise your theory where there was a permanent annular eclipse of the sun by Jupiter? Before, you had Ganymede orbiting around Jupiter. What made you change your mind.
Mainly logic. There is no real way to picture that water bridge xfer of humans and dolphins to Earth if Ganymede is orbiting Jupiter and Troy's images assuming an orbiting system showed Ganymede being a hellscape when between Jupiter and the sun. I do not picture Ganymede ever having been a hellscape.

The book Troy and I published 11 years ago contained several compromises; those are gone from the new book.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:11 am

Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:23 pm
Do you know of any way to edit those broken image links above?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:11 am

tholden wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:11 am
Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:23 pm
Do you know of any way to edit those broken image links above?
I'm sorry; I'm afraid not.

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:32 am

You also mentioned that Ganymede had a dark side as well as a bright side. In the Book of Genesis, the (King James) Bible mentioned that God put a greater light on the day side and a lesser light on the night. I think the old Earth of course was Ganymede. It could not have just been the sun of today and the moon--at that time the moons was a separate planet. There HAD to have been a plasma physics phenonomenon that produced a lesser light at night for Ganymede's night. Also, Ganymede might have been rotating roughly the same time period that Earth rotates today (23 hours, 56 minutes) in Ancient Times; I think its rotation matched our circadian rhythms then as Earth's rotation does now. This is just a thought.

Here is the scripture: 1st chapter of Genesis, King James Bible--for your reference.

1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven
to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for
seasons, and for days, and years:

1:15 And let them be for lights in
the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was
so.

1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day,
and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light
upon the earth,

1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and
to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Ganymede back side, deep prehistoric golden age...

Unread post by tholden » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:31 am

Ryan Darger's image which I am using as the GH group image now shows the bright. sun/Jupiter facing side of Ganymede but Ganymede had a dark (or back) side as well and logic says that those first humans to transfer to Earth would have transferred from that back side and not the bright side.

Two questions: what was making that back side bright enough for humans to want to be there near the time of the transfer, and what was making Earth warm enough that those humans who splashed down in the Pacific ocean didn't just freeze to death or die of exposure?

=========================
Here is the working hypothesis, such as it is:

Purple and gold were "royal" colors because those were the primary colors of the sky in the two ages prior to ours. I would have thought that the purple age was the primordial condition of the planet, unchanged ,prior to the Holocene, but that may not be the case.

The early Holocene seems to correspond to the classical goldenage during which Saturn had ceased being a brown/purple star and was providing golden light to the world. That was ended by the capture of the Saturnian system and the flood.

The dates they give for these things are hugely questionable but the Eemian climate optimum could easily be construed to have coincided with that first near approach of the Saturnian system to the sun/Jupiter system and the transfer of humans to Earth. If the Eemian had also produced a golden age, possibly also lasting several thousand years, that would seem to answer both of our questions.

OpenAI describes the Eemian as the most recent climate optimum prior to the Holocene, and as warmer than the Holocene. It gives rough dates of 130 - 115 thousand years ago for the Eemian; Some also put the arrival of modern humans in Australia that far back but, again, to my own thinking all of those numbers could easily be off by a factor of two.

Arcmode

Re: Ganymede back side, deep prehistoric golden age...

Unread post by Arcmode » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:30 am

Without linking me to your personal theory of everything, could you explain why you think humans came from Ganymede please?