The Pais Effect, and what it might have to do with MH370?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
BeAChooser

Re: The Pais Effect, and what it might have to do with MH370?

Unread post by BeAChooser » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:03 am

Demosophist, you seem to want to play word games rather than look rationally at the evidence that I’ve already provided, so I'll just offer one more new link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs0Q7PA2zV8 , which shows a very detailed comparison, with the VFX imagery that was used in the game “Killing Time” overlaid over the portal image in the MH370 video at the exact same scale. In the video the VFX imagery is slowly transitioned to zero opacity. In the process, one can clearly see that the match between the two is as close to exact as one can get with a very difficult (i.e., wiggly) subject and two source videos. This is 100% proof that the MH370 video is FAKE. Whole reddit threads were devoted to discussing this topic and as noted in this one (https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ ... pyromania/), it’s “extremely unlikely” that a “transdimensional warping of space time would match up with a computer effect” that at the time of MH370 was “20 years old.” Now if you can’t accept the unlikeliness of this, then I give up.

If anyone wants to discuss the actual PAIS EFFECT and it's veracity, I'll still be watching this thread.

Demosophist

Unread post by Demosophist » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:10 am

BeAChooser wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:03 am Demosophist, you seem to want to play word games rather than look rationally at the evidence that I’ve already provided, so I'll just offer one more new link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs0Q7PA2zV8 , which shows a very detailed comparison, with the VFX imagery that was used in the game “Killing Time” overlaid over the portal image in the MH370 video at the exact same scale. In the video the VFX imagery is slowly transitioned to zero opacity. In the process, one can clearly see that the match between the two is as close to exact as one can get with a very difficult (i.e., wiggly) subject and two source videos. This is 100% proof that the MH370 video is FAKE. Whole reddit threads were devoted to discussing this topic and as noted in this one (https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ ... pyromania/), it’s “extremely unlikely” that a “transdimensional warping of space time would match up with a computer effect” that at the time of MH370 was “20 years old.” Now if you can’t accept the unlikeliness of this, then I give up.

If anyone wants to discuss the actual PAIS EFFECT and it's veracity, I'll still be watching this thread.
The match looks similar, but on the other hand they could have searched the entire internet to find such a match, and as I said the variability of such patterns isn't as great as those convinced of the debunk seem to imagine. If the match is really so perfect why isn't the entire rim shown. Seems like that'd be really convincing, so I can only surmise the "match" is only in that 60 degree section. That's not a "word game". You're claiming provenance due to similarity of a part of the image and claiming it's a perfect match. Maybe we could consult Spinoza on the nature of perfection?

The dramatic music was great, though.

Anyway, you think this sort of thing is convincing and I don't, so we'll have to agree to disagree. That's not a problem. Perhaps it's a fake. Perhaps it's not. As far as I'm concerned it's still a consideration, though. Catch you later...

Demosophist

Unread post by Demosophist » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:51 am

I will go this far. If Forbes could find more matches of that section he'd be able to demonstrate that it's a relatively common pattern. I know that Level39 has found matches to other parts of the rim, but the argument is being made that that part of the rim is easy to match because the lobes aren't as big. So, just do a search to match the same section and that should put that part of the opposition to rest. Personally, I kind of buy the argument that it's a common pattern, but I'm admittedly kind of weird and most people don't. As long as there is significant doubt about provenance they're not going to force disclosure and MH390x will just be an oddity. And if they can't demonstrate that commonality, perhaps that's all it is.

I still think, however, that such a technology is possible... and from listening to Thornhill so does he. But the issue isn't going to be settled by battling podcasters. It will be settled by what I'd call aperture science (which is just science without paradigm paralysis).

Demosophist

Unread post by Demosophist » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:14 pm

BeAChooser wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:03 am If anyone wants to discuss the actual PAIS EFFECT and it's veracity, I'll still be watching this thread.
Well, that's the real question, isn't it? I suspect that PAIS has a head full of conventional relativity and quantum concepts and there may just be too many weeds in that patch to get anywhere. My doctorate was in Science and Technology Policy under Donald Kash with a side of Philosophy of Science and Method under Thelma Lavine. Kash's approach was that any real advancement being made was by engineers rather that theoretical physicists, in part because their experience was tangible and cognizant of detail. The problem was that they didn't write as well as the theoretical physicists so credit for their contributions tended to get buried.

Demosophist

Unread post by Demosophist » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:07 am

Here is another interaction between Pais and Rossi on the "Superforce" and its relationship to the MH370 phenomenon. Whether or not the conjectures about the disappearance of the flight and whether the video is genuine documentation it is certainly motivating a kind of phase-shift in human perception and understanding. I wonder if electromagnetism is the Superforce or simply the carrier of the superforce? Also, this conjecture is almost certainly related to Kaal's Structured Atom Model for which there is only "One force to rule them all!".

Dialogue between Pais, Rossi, and "For Orbs"

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:07 am

Demosophist wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:07 am Here is another interaction between Pais and Rossi on the "Superforce" and its relationship to the MH370 phenomenon.
I'm disappointed. It's obvious the video is a fake and if Pais is as brilliant as he seems, he should know this. It leads to questions about the rest of what he claims. And now since you continue this nonsense, I shall provide more evidence the MH370 video is a fake:

Here’s three VFX artists debunking the video …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS58RJFXxyk&t=194s

They start out giving logical reasons why the part of the video showing the airplane, clouds, contrails and the three orbs is fake. Their arguments seem reasonable to me, but they are not 100% conclusive. But then the expert leading the discussion shows “damning evidence” that it’s fake. At 8:26 he shows the image of the 60 degree arc from the video, then the stock footage of the same arc. Their instantaneous 100% consensus? “It’s PERFECT!” Which, of course, is impossible.

He also shows the same thing for all 360 degrees during the earlier part of the *portal* explosion. First the MH370 image, then the stock footage. Again, their conclusion is ... it’s a match. I myself can see that the internal details all the way around are an undeniably clear match. That's is proof it’s a fake since the odds of that are astronomical. And here’s another link comparing the early time explosion frame to a Pyromania Vol 1 VFX clip …

https://imgur.com/a/o5O3HD9

It again very clearly matches. Now if you can't accept this, then all I can say is Truthers will be Truthers ... and ask you to explain THIS:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-in ... und-so-far

https://www.airlineratings.com/news/com ... -location/

Just saying ...

Demosophist

Unread post by Demosophist » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:24 am

BeAChooser wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:07 am
Demosophist wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:07 am Here is another interaction between Pais and Rossi on the "Superforce" and its relationship to the MH370 phenomenon.
I'm disappointed. It's obvious the video is a fake and if Pais is as brilliant as he seems, he should know this. It leads to questions about the rest of what he claims. And now since you continue this nonsense, I shall provide more evidence the MH370 video is a fake:

Here’s three VFX artists debunking the video …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS58RJFXxyk&t=194s

They start out giving logical reasons why the part of the video showing the airplane, clouds, contrails and the three orbs is fake. Their arguments seem reasonable to me, but they are not 100% conclusive. But then the expert leading the discussion shows “damning evidence” that it’s fake. At 8:26 he shows the image of the 60 degree arc from the video, then the stock footage of the same arc. Their instantaneous 100% consensus? “It’s PERFECT!” Which, of course, is impossible.

He also shows the same thing for all 360 degrees during the earlier part of the *portal* explosion. First the MH370 image, then the stock footage. Again, their conclusion is ... it’s a match. I myself can see that the internal details all the way around are an undeniably clear match. That's is proof it’s a fake since the odds of that are astronomical. And here’s another link comparing the early time explosion frame to a Pyromania Vol 1 VFX clip …

https://imgur.com/a/o5O3HD9

It again very clearly matches. Now if you can't accept this, then all I can say is Truthers will be Truthers ... and ask you to explain THIS:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-in ... und-so-far

https://www.airlineratings.com/news/com ... -location/

Just saying ...
I haven't been following this for a few days, but Ashton's habit of smashing anyone with a disagreement isn't the way you proceed with this. This is the reason kings had jesters, so they didn't get too wrapped up in their own pov. It looks like someone named Jason has matched the clouds, which is not something you could really do if it were genuine. If dispersion patterns are generalized, cloud forms certainly aren't. And to his credit, Ashton has acknowledged this. So MH370 goes back to square one.

I've ordered a copy of Kaal's book on the Structured Atom Model. I was once a kind of acolyte of Bucky Fullers and had Arthur Loeb as a faculty advisor, so I've put together a lot of sphere closest packing models. I even constructed the concentric hierarchy of unit volume polyhedra model as tensegrities. Heh. Bucky always thought it was related to atomic structure but he never carried it as far as Kaal has. I still have the sense that we're just scratching the surface.

Anyway, if MH370 is on the LOST island somewhere, I wonder how Kate is doing?

Demosophist

Unread post by Demosophist » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:14 am

I can't access the Guardian site, so can't comment on that. The other site looks like it's a good peer-reviewed analysis, but even if they find the wreckage... remember that on LOST the wreckage was planted. Anyone who's conspiracy minded will just default to that. It boils down to the legitimacy of authority, and that's been hemorrhaging for decades... if not centuries.