An introduction to Refractional Redshift, and how it was confused with gravitational redshift

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
mariuslvasile

Re: An introduction to Refractional Redshift, and how it was confused with gravitational redshift

Unread post by mariuslvasile » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:25 am

crawler wrote:Em radiation (eg radar) is not light, em radiation is not photons. Em radiation is radio waves. A ray pencil beam of light is made of photons. A laser wave is made of (or can be made of) a formation of photons.
I am satisfied with Maxwell's theory of light as a sound wave in the aether. It is explained really well by Maxwell. I just don't see where this 'photon' fits in this wave equation, as all EM waves, from radio to gamma rays, are waves in the aether with different frequencies and wavelengths. Why would light waves be transmitted in the aether in a different manner, as 'quasi-particles', than the rest of the EM waves ? I dont get it.
The only way to unify quantum mechanics with general relativity is by throwing both at the recycle bin. Because they are both junk science.

mariuslvasile

Re: An introduction to Refractional Redshift, and how it was confused with gravitational redshift

Unread post by mariuslvasile » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:44 am

Are there any scientists on this forum ? I would like them to peer review my game changing discovery, and if refractional redshift is real, as it appears to be since I have proved it logically and mathematically with 100% accuracy and no room for error, then I don't want a Nobel prize. I want Nobel Academy to apologise for awarding and promoting what is clear pseudo-science for decades. And stick to making dynamite, because they blew it off big time. And all pseudo-scientists who worship Einstein and the Nobel Academy and promote this complete pseudo-science as 'experimentally verified' should apologise as well. And stick their Nobels where the sun dont shine, cause they aint worth a dime.
The only way to unify quantum mechanics with general relativity is by throwing both at the recycle bin. Because they are both junk science.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:18 pm

mariuslvasile wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:25 am
crawler wrote:Em radiation (eg radar) is not light, em radiation is not photons. Em radiation is radio waves. A ray pencil beam of light is made of photons. A laser wave is made of (or can be made of) a formation of photons.
I am satisfied with Maxwell's theory of light as a sound wave in the aether. It is explained really well by Maxwell. I just don't see where this 'photon' fits in this wave equation, as all EM waves, from radio to gamma rays, are waves in the aether with different frequencies and wavelengths. Why would light waves be transmitted in the aether in a different manner, as 'quasi-particles', than the rest of the EM waves ? I dont get it.
Photons are an annihilation propagating at c, the annihilation having a helical shape.
Photons include radial radiation propagating at c, which i call photaenos, radiating from the (central) helix.
The helix results in a faux wavelength, due to the photaenos linked to the helix.
The helix is in effect a coil, with a front & a rear.
Photaenos form a screw, radiating out to infinity for eternity.
Photaenos give us charge.
If the helix is moved or accelerated in some way in some direction then the photaenos give us magnetism.
If a photon (helix) forms a loop (by biting its own tail) then it thusly forms an electron (or some other proper particle).
We call it a confined photon, otherwise if not confined we can call it a free photon.
And there is a 3rd form of photon, semiconfined, which i call an elekton.
Elektons hug the surface of metals etc, & propagate on a surface at c.
Elektons give us elekticity (wrongly called electricity)(wrongly attributed to electrons).
Free photons are what we call light.
Elektons can give us what we call radio waves.
Electrons can live on a surface, & give us static charge.
Movement of electrons can give us radio waves (similar to elekton radio waves).
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

mariuslvasile

Unread post by mariuslvasile » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:23 pm

This experiment can also be explained by the Doppler effect, as Pound and Rebka used FLOWING HELIUM (from up to down) in their desperate attempt to produce redshift from 'gravitational potential'. So the helium molecules were moving away from the light source- which was placed above the helium bag, and towards the receiver- which was placed under the helium bag. Even if the source did not move relative to the receiver, the medium between them moved, so the gamma ray was absorbed and reemitted from a moving source. Which produced a Doppler shift, besides the refractional Vasile shift.