EU research livestream

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.
Arcmode

EU research livestream

Unread post by Arcmode » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:13 am

Hi everyone.

I 'm starting a YouTube channel to share my EU/Plasmagenics research. Some of you may have read my posts on wrinkle ridges, the Martian dichotomy, cratering etc. I have continued this work and have more evidence and observations to share, comparing the EU and standard models for planetary geology.

As well as making videos, I also wanted to do this as a live-stream, so that I can take the viewers through my own process of research and discovery, in the hopes that they will be able to contribute ideas, ask questions, or point out observations and things like that. This is partly because I want to grow the scene by making it more accessible, and partly because I believe everyone has something to offer - beginner, expert, qualified or not, and I'm always looking to collaborate just for the multiple brainpower/perspectives it offers.

So I'm posting here to see how many people would be interested in a live-stream surveying Mars and investigating, in this case, wrinkle ridges and how they may have formed. I have lots of great images, maps, papers and ideas to share about wrinkle ridges, planetary geology and EU in general, and I think it could be a fun way to move things forward and learn new things together.

Please post here if you would be into watching an EU live-stream, and if so, the times of day you would be able to watch. If people are interested I would hope to do it sometime over the upcoming weekend, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Thanks.

paladin17

Re: EU research livestream

Unread post by paladin17 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:37 pm

You need to have a lot of viewers on your channel (I'd say at least a few thousands, perhaps tens of thousands) to make a live-stream justified.

Arcmode

Unread post by Arcmode » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:56 am

Why is that?

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:27 am

Arcmode wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:56 am Why is that?
Because only a small fraction (few %) shows up for a livestream. So with a 1000 subs you may expect to get maybe 10-20 people to watch you if you're lucky. With a 100 subs there could be 2-3 viewers perhaps.