Liquid Metallic Hydrogen sun and the Electric Sun/EU

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Birt_Bonkers

Liquid Metallic Hydrogen sun and the Electric Sun/EU

Unread post by Birt_Bonkers » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:28 am

Pierre-Marie Robitaille's liquid metallic hydrogen sun model is getting more traction. For example, it has now been picked up by Unzicker who has published a new book on it. It certainly seem a far superior fit to known features of the sun than the SSM overcoming problems like dark sunspots and the million degree corona. However, Robitaille is insistent that the sun has no net charge in his model, explaining that if the sun were an anode we would see metallic cations at the surface that are not seen. Is anybody aware of any attempts to reconcile the LMH sun with the electric sun?

galaxy12

Re: Liquid Metallic Hydrogen sun and the Electric Sun/EU

Unread post by galaxy12 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:43 pm

The liquid metallic hydrogen model and electric sun models are near opposites. I do not see how the two models can be reconciled. The standard model is probably in more agreement with the electric universe model compared to the liquid metallic hydrogen model. Some of the differences (as best I understand it) are:

Electric sun:
1. Stars are formed at high temperatures and high pressures.
2. Magnetic fields formed by ion and electron movement causes the compressive force that pushes gas and dust together (z-pinch).
3. Matter and dust travel large distances through space through ion and electrical currents connecting celestial structures together.
4. Atoms/molecules in stars are (at least partially) in an electrically charge state (plasma).
5. Electromagnetic spectrum (light, etc) emissions from the sun correspond to electron temperatures due to electron flow in non-thermal (cold) plasmas in addition to hot plasmas. This is in opposition to the standard model and liquid metallic hydrogen model that proposes the frequencies of light emitted correspond to atomic/ion temperatures in thermal plasma (as opposed to electron temperatures).
6. Semi-liquid characteristics of photosphere are caused by plasma under high pressure. (Both standard model and electric universe model seem to agree on this).

Liquid metallic hydrogen sun model:
1. Stars are formed under low temperatures and low pressures.
2. Gas and dust "condenses" to form celestial bodies. Eventually the celestial body gets large-enough from condensation that gravitational collapse becomes the dominant compressive force.
3. There are no electrical or ion currents connecting celestial structures together.
4. Little mention has been made regarding the charged states of stars.
5. The electromagnetic spectrum (light, etc) emitted from the sun is due to a metallic hydrogen lattice structure of hydrogen giving off a semi-black body spectrum at high temperatures. Atoms other than hydrogen trapped in the metallic lattice broaden the light spectrum emissions. The metallic hydrogen model does not describe differences in light emissions between thermal and non-thermal plasma states.
6. The liquid metallic hydrogen is formed under great pressures. No explanation has yet been proposed how these great pressures are created other than gravity.
7. Liquid metallic hydrogen is "meta-stable" meaning that once the metallic state is created under high pressures, it can move into areas of lower pressure and retain properties of liquid metallic hydrogen.
8. The possibility that the electromagnetic spectrum emitted from the sun can be (at least partially) due to non-thermal plasmas is rejected.

Birt_Bonkers

Re: Liquid Metallic Hydrogen sun and the Electric Sun/EU

Unread post by Birt_Bonkers » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:24 am

Thanks galaxy12 for the detailed input. I ask because I really liked the LMH model, but I am also quite compelled by the EU model due to the filamentary structure of the universe etc, galaxy rotation problems etc. Yet, although I know Robitaille has presented at EU conferences he is clearly not, himself, advocating EU, and his model looks very incompatible with it because the electric sun shares a gaseous plasma structure with the SSM. In my mind, I'm still have problems separating EU from the electric sun model, but I suppose they can/should be treated as separate hypotheses.

There are big problems with the gravitational collapse of gas clouds that can be deemed as impossible on thermodynamic/ideal gas law grounds, so the first problem for any star formation hypothesis is how you confine and compress matter, and I wasn't that clear how LMH was doing this apart from the condensation mechanism that would probably work better if material was dense and compressed (in LMH gravitational collapse of gas without the presence of condensed matter is not allowed). That's another big benefit of EU because Birkeland currents/Z pinches gives you a compression that does not require gravitational collapse. So, where my mind was heading was whether there could be a composite model in which the universe was EU but the star are LMH. Is that ridicolous?