The Gallina Hypothesis (TOE)

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
BreakPhysicsDotORG

The Gallina Hypothesis (TOE)

Unread post by BreakPhysicsDotORG » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:49 pm

Hello everyone.

I would like to share my TOE which took me 13 years to complete. I will warn you ahead of time that I am not a scientist (I am a financial analyst and a creative thinker with only a high-school level of math) and this is not a rigorous scholarly-written paper, but rather a thought-piece that I feel is worth sharing as I feel that it might show scientists how to think outside of the box. "It's so crazy it just might work" seems apt. The "mother of all crackpot theories" might also be fitting.

Enjoy and please comment...I fully expect most people to hate it, but I also think some people might like it.
Thank you!
-Adam

The Gallina Hypothesis

My paper:
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/3d67e9 ... 5326244607

My website (a work in progress):
https://breakphysics.org/

Abstract:
Four interdependent paradigm shifts are proposed in order to realize the Theory of Everything:

1) Theory of the Classical Biaxial Fundamental Particle (replacing the Standard Model of Particle Physics);

2) Theory of the Flat and Infinite Steady-State Universe (replacing the Standard Model of Cosmology);

3) Theory of the Fission-based Stellar Lifecycle (replacing Stellar Nucleosynthesis); and

4) Theory of the Evolution of Biochemistries (replacing Abiogenesis).

These paradigm shifts provide an internally-consistent framework that will allow us to propose radical new solutions for the arrow of time, quantum symmetry, the unification of the four fundamental forces, a reinterpretation of quantum physics, an explanation for dark matter, a reinterpretation of cosmic expansion and dark energy, the formation and evolution of stars and galaxies, the physics of black holes, the history of life on Earth, and the solution to the Fermi paradox.
BreakPhysics.ORG

BreakPhysicsDotORG

Re: The Gallina Hypothesis (TOE)

Unread post by BreakPhysicsDotORG » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:18 pm

The Theory of Everything: An Abbreviated Summary

1. There is only one type of fundamental particle in the entire Universe, a classical particle that can spin on one or two axes, with an orientation relative to a frame of reference in three-dimensional, Euclidean space.

The first axis of spin exhibits a constant angular frequency, resulting in two permanent, oppositely-charged poles. As such, a single fundamental particle contains two permanently-attached hemispheres connected at the particle's equator.

During the propagation of a single fundamental particle, the two poles tumble over a second axis, and the fundamental particle is observed as a photon. The biaxial spin generates the wave-like properties of the particle in three dimensional Euclidean space. When a pole moves through time and space, its complex path may involve components of both linear propagation and cyclical tumbling. The tumbling of each pole is the physical manifestation of quantum superposition, and the angular velocity of the tumbling pole is the hidden variable that drives the classical photon frequency.

Three fundamental particles can combine, with the geometry of an equilateral triangle, such that the composite-particle's two opposing sides will exhibit handedness.

This model is used to explain the arrow of time; address quantum symmetry; provide classical reinterpretations of mass, charge, and spin; simplify the particle zoo of the Standard Model of particle physics; demystify quantum superposition and reinterpret the collapse of the wavefunction; explain electron-positron annihilation, quantum entanglement, and uncertainty; correct nuclear decay equations; and enable a Grand Unified Theory of electromagnetism, the strong force, and the weak force.

2. Spacetime is a function of the density of single fundamental particles in Euclidean space.
Gravitation emerges from the attraction between triangular composite particles and the fundamental particle density field. There is also a repulsive force driven by the repulsion of fundamental particles in a specific orientation, such that repelling fundamental particle density fields can indirectly keep triangular composite particle matter separated.

The speed of light is always constant relative to the fundamental particle density field (spacetime), as both photons and clocks slow in a more dense fundamental particle density field. However, the speed of light is variable relative to Euclidean space.

When a photon's path bends towards a more dense field of fundamental particles relative to Euclidean space, there is a decrease in the biaxial declination, with the lost photon momentum transferred to adjacent fundamental particles in the fundamental particle density field (their biaxial declinations are altered). Thus, we reinterpret cosmological redshift as the accumulation of photon bending, during propagation through asymmetrical fundamental particle density fields over great distances, in a steady-state Universe.

The accelerated redshift of dark energy is then reinterpreted as the accelerated redshift of the classical photon, whereby the photon's biaxial declination approaches zero, and the fundamental particle transitions from spinning on two axes during propagation, to spinning on one axis and no longer propagating.

As such, the Universe is flat and infinite in both time and space. There was no beginning and no cosmic expansion.

This section serves to realize the Theory of Everything, combining Grand Unified Theory with gravitation, with classical explanations for spacetime and the quantum field; special and general relativity; atomic structure, orbitals, and bonds; the photoelectric effect; doppler, gravitational, and cosmological redshifts and blueshifts; dark energy; and refuting cosmic expansion while explaining the cosmic microwave background radiation.

3. In a steady-state Universe, the formation of galaxies is driven by the attraction and repulsion of stars. The galactic center is not a spherical mass of composite particles, but a very dense disk of fundamental particles, as the central stars are both attracted to each other as well as intensely repelled from each other at close distances due to the repulsion of fundamental particle density fields.

Stars are powered by the fission of uranium-238 in their cores, at temperatures low enough to allow for chemical bonds and biological processes. Proto-stars are fused into uranium-238 in the center of the galaxy, crushed together by central stars, and then ejected in the galactic jets. Stars begin to shine after a supernova from the fission of helium in the outer layer, and evolve into planets and moons over trillions of years or more.

We utilize the Theory of Everything to understand stellar and galactic formation and evolution; galactic rotation curves and dark matter; reinterpret black holes; refute stellar nucleosynthesis; reinterpret the Hertzsprung-Russell diagram; and extend the stellar lifecycle to planetary evolution.

4. The carbon-based biochemistry of life on the surface of the Earth evolved from a silicon-based biochemistry below the surface of the Earth, which evolved from an iron-sulfur-based biochemistry in the core of the Earth.

The iron-sulfur based life, that feeds on the products of uranium decay, lives inside the cores of all stars, planets, and moons, and is present from the time of the formation of the proto-star in the galactic center.

With the paradigm shifts of an infinite Universe and with stellar fission allowing for stars that evolve into planets, we can now see the human connection to all life on Earth (throughout the Earth's stellar lifecycle) and to all life in the Universe, and can finally propose the solution to the Fermi paradox, which is that life only reaches the external surface of the star for a brief period of time, at the very end of the stellar lifecycle.

Thus, these interdependent paradigm shifts provide an internally-consistent framework to build-up from first principles, elegantly using only one type of fundamental particle at the quantum scale, following a logical roadmap to largest structures in the Universe, while reconciling prior anomalies and demystifying spooky phenomena.
BreakPhysics.ORG

galaxy12

Unread post by galaxy12 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:37 pm

I love to see new models.

I agree with the infinite universe part. I'm not sure what you mean by a "flat" universe though.

I went through some of the same thought processes on fundamental particles. Electromagnetic wavelengths can be extremely short or extremely long so I do not understand how a photon-sized particle would work. If the EM wavelength is 20 miles long, is your proposed photon particle 20 miles long also?

Concept of spacetime just seems like a confusing and poorly descriptive concept to me.

I agree with the notion that both nuclear fusion and nuclear fission takes place in celestial bodies.

You might try applying your model and assessing its predictive value. I consider a model an improvement if it simplifies our current understanding or has predictive capabilities.

BreakPhysicsDotORG

Unread post by BreakPhysicsDotORG » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:23 pm

galaxy12 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:37 pm I love to see new models.

I agree with the infinite universe part. I'm not sure what you mean by a "flat" universe though.

I went through some of the same thought processes on fundamental particles. Electromagnetic wavelengths can be extremely short or extremely long so I do not understand how a photon-sized particle would work. If the EM wavelength is 20 miles long, is your proposed photon particle 20 miles long also?

Concept of spacetime just seems like a confusing and poorly descriptive concept to me.

I agree with the notion that both nuclear fusion and nuclear fission takes place in celestial bodies.

You might try applying your model and assessing its predictive value. I consider a model an improvement if it simplifies our current understanding or has predictive capabilities.

Hi - thanks for your questions!
I have been holding these ideas to myself for 13 years, and so it is wonderful to finally share and challenge myself.
I would start out by saying in general "I don't know" is probably going to happen a lot in this thread, although I will do my best and I am open to other ideas as well.

Answers:
By flat, I mean Euclidean. I am modeling spacetime as particles in an ideal vacuum, that will slow down a photon due to polar and equatorial interactions.

My model for wavelength is not the length of a particle, but a complex formula:
[the speed of light of the center of the particle in linear meters per second / (the Angular Velocity of the MagneticMoment in angular meters per second / per linear meter of propagation)]

So, I believe a 20mi wavelength means the MagneticMoment tumbles at 9,314 meters per second per linear meter.

Spacetime is similar to an energy density, but rather than an electron density, it is a density of fundamental particles.
It also allows for the EM field and spacetime to be comprised of the same stuff, rather than having multiple fields.

In my model, there is NO fusion in celestial bodies, only fission.
The only fusion is in the galactic center, and my model for fusion does not create new matter.

I am definitely trying to simplify things (elegantly). Who knows if it will work. It definitely makes predictions though!

Thanks again!
BreakPhysics.ORG