Recent article by Eric Lerner …

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
BeAChooser

Recent article by Eric Lerner …

Unread post by BeAChooser » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:29 am

https://asiatimes.com/2023/01/fusion-li ... -universe/
Fusion lights the Universe
Too bad the media in the US won’t carry it.

Cargo

Re: Recent article by Eric Lerner …

Unread post by Cargo » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:38 am

Allow me to pause for a bit of BS that otherwise is a great limited hangout.
The growth of filaments reached limits set by gravitational instability, but then gave rise to the gravitational-magnetic collapse phase that formed the galaxies and stars.

That phase, too, reached limits as stars were too dense to support the filamentation process, and it was superseded by the current, ongoing phase of fusion energy-driven evolution. The Universe has become a giant fusion energy generator, inside which we live.
It smells bad but it did provide correct observations yet still tainted by the blight.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

galaxy12

Unread post by galaxy12 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:39 pm

"but then gave rise to the gravitational-magnetic collapse phase"

What is gravitational magnetic collapse? I never heard of it.

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:39 am

galaxy12 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:39 pm What is gravitational magnetic collapse? I never heard of it.
I think that’s his way of saying that both gravity and magnetism are important in the formation of stars and galaxies. The mainstream has basically ignored electricity created magnetism, claiming that everything we see is due to gravity ... and wind/turbulence. :roll:

galaxy12

Unread post by galaxy12 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:08 pm

I am glad to see Dr. Lerner's model moving in the right direction. He is very bold for admitting publicly that magnetism is a major force during star formation. He describes plasma filaments but his explanation about magnetism could have been clearer. What he does not describe well is that fast moving ions (plasma) and electrons in intergalactic filaments create the magnetic field and force needed to push gas and dust together to form a star. I agree with Lerner that the magnetic force of a Z-pinch in plasma filaments is great-enough to cause fusion of light elements into heavier ones.

My model differs somewhat because it suggests that the cores of large cosmic structures like stars and large planets also provide energy by nuclear fission. Nuclear fission in the cores is triggered by high pressures, high heat and low gravity (caused by gravitational shielding). I propose that gravitational "waves" (likely the same as very low frequency electromagnetic waves) do not penetrate well into the cores of large celestial objects, creating an area of low gravity but high pressure and high heat. Gravitational pressure provides the force that keeps atomic structures stable and without gravity, atoms (especially larger ones) become unstable and undergo fission, especially under high heat and high pressure. Fission in the cores creates light elements and radiation). Samples from deep boreholes proves the existence of hydrogen and lighter elements deep in the earth.

In a recent post here, I showed how galactic limbs can form antenna-like structures, making them excellent for converting low frequency electromagnetic waves into electrical current flow in the plasma connecting celestial objects in the galactic limbs. In a preprint paper, I proposed that gravitational waves and low frequency electromagnetic waves are essentially the same. In essence, I propose that galactic limbs and large plasma filaments convert gravity (in the form of low frequency electromagnetic waves) into electrical current. When this electrical current in the filaments encounters a structure such as a star, the electrical energy is converted into higher frequency electromagnetic radiation (gamma rays, x-rays, light, heat, etc). Ions in the filament are compressed into the newly forming star.