Life inside the purple dawn

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Poppa Tom

Life inside the purple dawn

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:03 pm

I heard Thornhill, I believe...it was so long ago, say that most probably there is life within the plasma sphere of brown dwarfs such as Saturn in the past and they would not be able to communicate with us because of the plasma affect.

My query is this....were we ensconced within this zone, what technologies would we develope, I imagine, using purely electricity, that would allow us to reach and communicate within the sphere and outside of it?

spark

Re: Life inside the purple dawn

Unread post by spark » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:33 pm

If pyramids were indeed sending and receiving radio signals and pyramids were all over the earth once upon a time, that's how they probably communicated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb0zGX2gJIY

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:40 pm

Interesting. Electrical bursts through the plasma or maybe Controled and directed Birkland currents?

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:26 pm

If the Plasma sphere of our Sun ballooned out to "red giant" phase -- engulfing the inner planets -- all of our technology would be fried.

We would be fine, surrounded by a red glow, but our electronics would not survive.

There would be no way to communicate electrically outside that Plasma sphere. It is the same as sitting inside the faraday cage of a microwave oven.

Put a cell phone inside a microwave oven and you can not send or receive to that cell phone.

This is the classic clip from Snowden:

Snowden Cellphones In Microwave Scene Clips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh3y7yFiH3o

This is someone trying to test this:

Mythbusting the Microwave oven trick in the movie Snowden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_FBqAd2SRQ

Notice, he points out that the Wifi worked because it was a different frequency that is not blocked by the faraday cage of the microwave, but the cell phone signal was.

I tend to think in terms of Story when I talk about stuff like this, to help put it in perspective.

I have a starship show up near the Earth. They are amazed and astonished by our technology; integrated circuits, smart phones, etc..., and want to study how we did this.

They impose a 100 year moratorium on them teaching us their technology so that we are not stunted in what we are doing, since they see our technology as something remarkable and worth preserving.

Here the people are, on the starship, the machines and instrumentality that they use would appear as magic to us. Their technology is something that can survive in a high Plasma environment like inside a "red giant".

I basically flipped the usual Story of First Contact, where our technology is so unique that it must be studied and preserved.

I'm also working under the assumption, that if the electricity powering the Sun turned off, that not only would we have no sunlight, but the solar system would basically evaporate. That the planets are in orbit because of the electricity, and not by "gravity" the way consensus thinks of "gravity".

i.e., No electricity coming from the outside, means no "gravity" holding the planets in orbit around the now dark Sun. Yikes!

spark

Unread post by spark » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:49 pm

If you modify a Vandegraaff Generator by adding a rotation feature to the electrostatically charged metal ball and also added a tesla pancake coil to rotate with the metal ball so you essentially have a rotating radial electric field and a rotating alternating magnetic field covering a large area around a modified Vandegraaff Generator, and then if you blow soap bubbles or throw small balloons at the rotating metal ball, chances are you can create a fractal solar system on earth where soap bubbles/balloons acting as planets orbiting the metal ball acting as a Electric Sun, possibly proving planets are in orbit because of the electricity.