Good Luck To Space X Today

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Michael Mozina

Good Luck To Space X Today

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Wed May 27, 2020 5:28 pm

I'm excited to see the first astronauts put into space from the US in almost a decade. Congratulations to SpaceX and I wish them well today.

This is a real milestone for private enterprise getting into the space travel industry.

nick c

Re: Good Luck To Space X Today

Unread post by nick c » Thu May 28, 2020 1:12 am

Today’s SpaceX Mission has been scrubbed due to weather. NASA has set backup launch days of May 30 or May 31.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Thu May 28, 2020 5:04 pm

I've been to a total of three different shuttle launch attempts. The first two were aborted due to weather, but I finally got to see an actual liftoff on my third attempt. This kind of delay is pretty typical, but it's always a bit of a letdown. :)

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Sat May 30, 2020 12:22 am

I like the scrub reason: There was too much "electricity" in the sky. :D
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill