Inflation at creation

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Poppa Tom

Inflation at creation

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:20 am

Were there a point in time when it all came together this cloud of dark and Grey atoms.
It would seem that they-the atoms, would build up a charge running around and such and suddenly capacitate
Bang-inflation
Or am I running over a dead dog?

Yeah, not thought out at all...input?

jacmac

Re: Inflation at creation

Unread post by jacmac » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:01 pm

For some reason your post reminds me of a friends bumper sticker years ago...
MY KARMA RAN OVER MY DOGMA.
There was no Big Bang creation.
There was no inflation.
There is no dark matter.

vector369

Unread post by vector369 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:59 pm

According to one view, space is always present even when the universe sleeps. They mention abstract space too so not sure if they mean actual space is always present. In round 1, matter appears to be of a much subtler nature or even as a idea. By round 7, the current round, it's physical as we know it. The charged particles coalesce to realise the ideation in higher realms. Energy entering the physical space is similar to a plant budding and then flowering from nowhere. From ideation to physicality. This fits with a steady state of innumerable universes. Not from a point. Space is always there whether abstract or actual then fills with mass/charge or is empty. Supposedly, even solar systems and galaxies can loosen apart and sleep and come back. Dispersion or coalesence in permanent space. But has space even a dimension without mass/charge?

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Sun May 12, 2024 2:03 pm

jacmac wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:01 pm For some reason your post reminds me of a friends bumper sticker years ago...
MY KARMA RAN OVER MY DOGMA.
There was no Big Bang creation.
There was no inflation.
There is no dark matter.

I remember that!! :D