WEBB BS detector already destroyed

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.
Cargo

WEBB BS detector already destroyed

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:57 am

The amount of mainstream fantasy <moderator edit> that is going to be spewed across the inter-press is already, in a single website, throw me into fits.
And how easily is it to hide Billions of Bollards on a Space Telescope? Just look at the picture and wonder.
https://images.newscientist.com/wp-cont ... ?width=778

The boffins that think this 'graph' explains anything are insane. There is no reference to anything physical besides Light and Water. And the even the Water labels, they're all over the place. This is the a complete fraud and I have little hope that we'll be able to overcome the amount of CRUD they are about to spew in every journal, magazine, newspaper they can find to print an endless stream of nonsense.
Last edited by ForumModerator on Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: expletive deleted
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Cargo

Re: WEBB BS detector already destroyed

Unread post by Cargo » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:26 am

I don't want to make anyone physically sick by looking at this, but if you thought it couldn't get any worse, I got some bad news.

https://twitter.com/aliarikan/status/15 ... 9301970944
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill