Serious Issues with Plate Tectonics

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.
dougettinger

Re: Serious Issues with Plate Tectonics

Unread post by dougettinger » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:31 pm

I wish to post my version of plate tectonics expressed in a recent article titled - The Enigma of Earth's Mega-Continents and Their Connections to the Evolution of Life. Forum participants Brigit, Moses, and Moonkoon may have some interest. Please open a dialogue if you have time and interest. If genuinely interested I will send my link. The article's abstract follows:
A new look at Earth’s evolutionary history is given in “The Enigma of Earth’s Mega-continents: and Their Connections to the Evolution of Life.” The geological mysteries of continental drift, granitic continental crusts, the ‘Granite Problem’, and the Great Unconformity are explained and possibly resolved. And the vital connection to life is presented about how plate tectonics led to mountain building which led to erosion and mixing of minerals into seas which led to the multi-cellular animals.
Plate tectonics history on Earth is explained starting 3.9 billion years ago and continuing to an interesting period 250 million years ago when it peaked to quickly form the subdivisions of Pangaea.
All the best,
DougEttinger