Convection or Induction? 2020-01-31

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.
granite_crusher

Convection or Induction? 2020-01-31

Unread post by granite_crusher » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Hello everybody,

I want to share my thoughts about that sun picture. I am by profession geologist and spend most of my time by SEM (scanning electron microscope) and EPMA (electron microprobe), thus I have seen in my life lots of different "standard" geological and not so "geological" stuff in microscale. When I saw the picuture I could think only about other similar structures I had seen - the so called "star dust". Some guy few years ago was coming to SEM with spheric FeNiCo (+-Mn) objects (a few microns to tens of microns in size) which he told was gathered from Antarctica Ice. Another bunch was coming from some mud stones. As that was now study objects for grant's or for manuscripts, but objects for his students to practice SEM operation attending his practicum class, I think I can share what I had seen. What stroke me was that many spheres were hollow, however not all (to clarify that, some of spherese were damaged like cracked in two halves, some hallow spheres had holes, and thus was clear that they are empty inside). There were some very well organized structures with FeNiCo crystals aligned side by side (resembles a bit football ball, just segments are one side elongated), other were fine grained " chaotic" looking (still you could see the fine crystals particularly those sharp straight crystal walls). This second type surface looked extremely familiar with this sun picture of this TPOD.
I should mention that I also had seen similar hollow micro spheres (FeNi alloy or mineral) from industrial ash material (some ash after burning or smelting, I wish I would know more about that).

So suppose that the picture is surface composed from gigantic metalic crystals - that then requires that surface temperature of those minerals can't be to high, cause else it would be molten. So it stays in solid state and we see crystal walls of some metal.

Now what comes into my mind is probably not a first time it appears for somebody in the EU community: Maybe Sun is hollow metal sphere with low temperature surface. Lets suppose it is hollow and we don't know how thick the crust of such sun is and so "thin" layered metallic sun can have similar mass to that theoretical conventional non-hollow H/He sun mass. (Well I suppose It would be possible to calculate that thickness supposing that mass is correct).

Cargo

Re: Convection or Induction? 2020-01-31

Unread post by Cargo » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:24 am

The first thing I did with that picture, was look at in Negative. Then I tried different color channel filters, and other transformations. Really amazing.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

granite_crusher

Unread post by granite_crusher » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:18 pm

Cargo wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:24 am The first thing I did with that picture, was look at in Negative. Then I tried different color channel filters, and other transformations. Really amazing.
If you will take the picture of any cat, apply different color channel filters, and other transformations... I think the result will be also nonetheless Amazing. I like rather being brutal - can't help it - just love the raw data.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:07 am

One might have a different view of the sun picture if you look at it in motion in a video.
Easy to find on the web.
Also, there is the Dr. Robitaille liquid metallic hydrogen solar model to consider.