Plasma Instabilities Recently Seen on Earth

Hundreds of TPODs have been published since the summer of 2004. In particular, we invite discussion of present and recent TPODs, perhaps with additional links to earlier TPOD pages. Suggestions for future pages will be welcome. Effective TPOD drafts will be MORE than welcome and could be your opportunity to become a more active part of the Thunderbolts team.
SonofManintheSky

Plasma Instabilities Recently Seen on Earth

Unread post by SonofManintheSky » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:50 pm

I wanted to inform the thunderbolts crew about a recent video out of Shenyang in Liaoning Province on September 8, showing what appears to be the 'ladder of heaven' phenomenon. Are the phenomenon witnessed by cave artists starting to form once again in the sky?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mystery-surro ... 00889.html

The second video is just as impressive, showing a z-pinch type plasma in the clear blue sky from an airline passenger in June of this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF3w0kI53aU

These videos are the first time that I am aware of, that visible phenomenon that David Talbott wrote about has once again been observed in the sky.

nick c

Re: Plasma Instabilities Recently Seen on Earth

Unread post by nick c » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:50 pm

Are the phenomenon witnessed by cave artists starting to form once again in the sky?
I don't think so; and not in the foreseeable future, because the present ambient plasma environment for Earth is much different today than it was for those witnesses who made ancient illustrations on cave walls. Of course, plasma processes are scalable. The plasma instabilities described by the cave artists were longer lasting and of a larger scale.

The Great Dog

Re: Plasma Instabilities Recently Seen on Earth

Unread post by The Great Dog » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:52 pm

It's a reflection off two buildings. I'm sure everyone has seen that by now.

The second one is so obviously the inside lights reflecting off the glass that I'm shocked it was suggested otherwise. Some things require no explanation.

TGD
There are no other dogs but The Great Dog