Far Out 2013 Google play returns 2022 Dark Plasma

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarise questions that have yet to be answered.
Cargo

Far Out 2013 Google play returns 2022 Dark Plasma

Unread post by Cargo » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:56 am

So.. all I'm saying is, if you search carefully, you can find some really wierd things that happen on the internet. Google, of course being what it is, can be great fun if you are careful and take your time. Much like browsing any free BBS board 30 years ago. But I might be going off-track with computer talk. But hold me down, what did I just find.. that's right folks, we've hit Peak Dark Matter and introduced, dada... Dark Plasma...

Now I web traced down to this, from 2013 a random wayward forum post, hold on to your lunch while you read this, bold is my emphasis. I'll paste so you don't have to click.
March 4, 2013
Phenomena which cannot be explained, ever witnessed?

Luminon replied to a topic in Cultural / Spiritual zone
Yes, yes and yes, all the time. However, after years of study and thinking I'd say all these supernatural phenomena can be explained by science, through a new interpretation of knowledge we already have. We only need to understand that we live in a world of invisible plasmatic matter, called "dark matter". This matter however uses the very same natural forces as ours - electric, magnetic, and so on. I have been through a lot, but nothing that couldn't be explained by conversion of matter or by interaction electric fields of the visible and invisible matter. The only difference is, that dark matter has a bit more loose atomic structure, so the atoms don't "lock in" their orbitals with ours, neither they reflect normal light. It however happily responds to conventional electric fields and likes to concentrate around and within layered conductive materials like human body. Furthermore, normal matter is just a condensed dark matter, specially in neutrons. You could see a halfway decent compilation work on this on dapla.org As for the secret of gravitational engine, try googling Keshe Foundation, this scientist claims to have discovered it, together with lots of other cool stuff.
And somehow, in 2022 out this tech brothel in Cardiff, UK. Nearby some great companies like "Global Drone Surveys" we get this
dapla.org/about (I'm not linking because I don't want to give googliers another hit.
But this should be enough, so you don't have to bother to go look yourself.
What is dark plasma?

Dark plasma is an unusual type of self-interacting dark matter with a fluid-like behavior that is well supported by numerous theoretical particle physics models.

What do DAPLA talk about?

DAPLA was created by dark plasma theory experts to blog and journal about a wide range of scientific theories, focusing on dark plasma theory. You can read in our blog the latest findings, discoveries and current rumours in the dark plasma communities.
I can't wait for them to be endorsed by the JREF. Hilarious because it's so sad really.

As a side note, dapla.net is "Da Planet Security (www.dapla.net)". lol go figure on that men in blalck.. lol
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

BeAChooser

Re: Far Out 2013 Google play returns 2022 Dark Plasma

Unread post by BeAChooser » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:12 pm

Yeah, I've seen some of their garbage lately. They even have a video talking about Plasma Cosmology and they seem to be a takeoff on Thunderbolts. Even the *logo* they show on their videos seems derivative of Thunderbolts'. All I can say is ... more proof that Science Is Dead.

BeAChooser

Re: Far Out 2013 Google play returns 2022 Dark Plasma

Unread post by BeAChooser » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:18 pm

And while we're on the subject of nonsense ... how about this?

https://www.space.com/ligo-to-detect-alien-spaceships
One of the world's largest lasers could be used to detect alien warp drives

Scientists have proposed another use for the world's largest gravitational wave observatory: scanning for the ripples in space-time left in the wake of gargantuan alien spaceships.

… snip …

Now, new calculations published Dec. 5 to the preprint database arXiv suggest that the U.S.-based Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO) can look beyond conventional sources for these space-time ripples. Colossal alien spacecraft traveling at high speeds, or pushed along by warp drives, would also produce the telltale vibrations, the authors said. 
Why do I think we'd be lucky if they showed up to say hello, right now? LOL!