Mauro Biglino links the Elyon to the Eye of Ra

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarise questions that have yet to be answered.
Demosophist

Mauro Biglino links the Elyon to the Eye of Ra

Unread post by Demosophist » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:20 am

However, he's so caught up in his spaceman interpretation that he doesn't realize that's what he's done. He suggests that the term applies to one who commands, and is characterized as an eye with a shepherd's crook. He reasons, therefore, that it's a reference to some ET anthropomorphic dude who is the commander of the Elohim.

Sometimes I wish people like Mauro and Graham Hancock would just watch one of Dave Talbott's discourses and snap out of it. But they really have too much invested in their own schtick to do that. Anyway, here's Mauro making his space invader case:

https://rumble.com/v1dessh-elyon-the-co ... and-m.html

Demosophist

Re: Mauro Biglino links the Elyon to the Eye of Ra

Unread post by Demosophist » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:55 am

Note also that Paul Wallis' exposition of Biglino's interpretive strategy in Part 2 mentions that the text was "redacted" for the purpose of an "ideological interpretation" (monotheism as opposed to polytheism or henitheism) where "the memory of other powerful beings is airbrushed over". This comports with Velikovsky's insight that it was around this time that the Hebrews had begun to come under the spell of a collective amnesia.

Open Mind

Re: Mauro Biglino links the Elyon to the Eye of Ra

Unread post by Open Mind » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:48 pm

I'm following along with Mauro Biglino's work a bit, with some other idea's about their possible meaning, and I'm curious when you identify Grahams and Mouro's mistake, what you imagine the correct interpretation should be. You mention Talbot. Can you explain how Talbot corrects and clarifies this point, or do you have a refrence link to where he's explaining that?

I've watched the Hancock Biglino interview and I see how Graham leads him down the ancient civilization and technology road of reasoning. And I see in their discussions about technology a mention about some examples that 'could' be seen as what is enabling that idea. Like for instance the following in the Book of Ezekiel 1:4 24 (N/V):

"I looked, and I saw a windstorm, (Ruach) coming out of the north – an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures… All four of them had faces and wings, and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved…

The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. The Creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning…

Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel… Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also tose. Wherever the spirit (Ruach) would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise among with them, because the spirit (Ruach) of the living creatures was in the wheels

When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the almighty, like the tumult of an army"

But when I read that, I suspected its worthy of a classic EU interpretation of witness to some plasma event as well. This is certainly a perspective I'm always watchful for. But aside from that, I'm curious how Talbot resolves the interpretation of Elyon to Elohim, and the various 'commanders' like Yaweh as commander of the Hebrews, among others.