Request for History

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.
Cargo

Request for History

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:48 am

I just got to watching this weeks TP video with Mel, and I am on the floor crying at what I see.
https://youtu.be/3xB-7cVmm7s?t=417

This photo(I hope it's a real photo) at 6:57, which is absolutely a dragon in the sky. Please tell me the source. I want to blow it up canvas size and hang it on my wall. Then every person that I can show it too, I will tell them a story about ancient times and where the dragon really comes from.
Thank you Mel for the Key Thinking Series. If this was a semester course in every high-school science class, the EU would replace the old thinking in less than a decade. Thousands of college courses would be instantly worthless too.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Cargo

Re: Request for History

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:01 am

And, in the interest of history, if you offer a CD/DVD/BLU disk of the Key Thinking Series (I can't wait for the last episode)... I would buy at least 3 copies.

A print version of the transcript we can talk about offline. Kids need to have books to study. :)
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill