Amma and the Spark of the Universe - Laird Scranton

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.
Open Mind

Amma and the Spark of the Universe - Laird Scranton

Unread post by Open Mind » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:23 pm

Just released, Amma and the Spark of the Universe by Laird Scranton is about the Dogon having knowledge of advanced electrical knowledge. Wondering if anyone has read it yet and has a review?

Zathras

Re: Amma and the Spark of the Universe - Laird Scranton

Unread post by Zathras » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:32 pm

Open Mind wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:23 pm Just released, Amma and the Spark of the Universe by Laird Scranton is about the Dogon having knowledge of advanced electrical knowledge. Wondering if anyone has read it yet and has a review?
Thanks for the link to the Dogons, I have heard of them but don't know much about them. The Buddhist view is similar to the amazon synopsis which says the universe was created by thought and consciousness, the symbolism would be interesting if you post it, I might be able to have a couple of friends translate some of it because Thais are good at seeing the meaning of symbols such as the Egyptian heiroglyphs because they have a wave language, they make natural Egyptologists, I am occasionally working on some of the symbols from the Pyramids but don't have a enough to post yet, although it does overlap with some thai words. Angkor Wat is interesting to study and will help understanding of the Pyramids, the Thais believe they descended from the Egyptian Pyramid builders.