Beginners

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.
Poppa Tom

Beginners

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:00 am

Why The Universe is Electric

I often introduce laymen and common people-not scientists- to the EU by explaining why it is. I read a questionnaire somewhere, where they find they have a difficult time explaining just what the EU is. I break it down in this way to my EU uneducated friends....and we're out there.

Number one.- Our hearts beat because of an electric charge that contracts the muscles.
2.- Each time we have a thought an electric charge full of information sparks between two neurons….and we think.
#3.- Our clouds have a positive charge and the ground(Earth) has a negative charge...BANG!!! lightening.
FOUR.-The Earth has a North and a south pole...a magnet. How do we get magnets? Electricity.
%-Plasma. Electrically excited electrons that light up. Our sun is full of plasma, FULL
6….-Light years-long magnetic fields have been discovered-light years long. Inside these fields are nurseries for stars, quasars and galaxies
!@#$%^7- Physics particles are electrons, protons, etc. Most of which are either positive(+) or negative(-) or neutral and described as such. Every atom in your body contains particles that will continue to spin and build structures electrically …..forever.

Simple and effective for we, uncomplicated souls with a hunger for truth. :geek:

I'm positive( :roll: ) there are many many more examples out there but my two neurons have used their spark and I'm tired. Aloha and goodnight