ESJ - Electric Spacecraft Journal

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.
Cargo

ESJ - Electric Spacecraft Journal

Unread post by Cargo » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:35 am

Has anyone ever seen these?
https://caylibrary.com/collections/jour ... ft-journal

I was led to these by a post about a paper (Unity of Nature) in a different thread. And now I've discovered Dr. Frederick Alzofon and gravitycontrol.io
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

crawler

Re: ESJ - Electric Spacecraft Journal

Unread post by crawler » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:40 am

Cargo wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:35 am Has anyone ever seen these?
https://caylibrary.com/collections/jour ... ft-journal

I was led to these by a post about a paper (Unity of Nature) in a different thread. And now I've discovered Dr. Frederick Alzofon and gravitycontrol.io
Nearly all of Alzofon's stuff is not freely available on google. The little of his written work that i have been able to find is worthless. Zero useful info about anything, especially of zero value re gravity or anti-gravity.

But is there anything half useful about anything in thems magazines or in Alzofon's books.

Spiders use electricity of sorts to fly, using their silk-lines. But can spiders enter space (electric spacecraft), the electrostatic force is not restricted to Earth's atmosphere, in fact it might be stronger in space (if suitable electrostatic conditions allow).
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.