Wrinkle ridges

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
Brigit

"Wrinkle ridges" vs Filamentary Ridges

Unread post by Brigit » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:21 pm

Arcmode says »
Oct 29, 2022 "Brigit, you named your post 'electric ridges.' I agree wrinkle is the wrong term. Although they look wrinkled, it seems the ground is not really wrinkled as geologists are forced to assume. How about 'Filamentry ridges?' It describes the shape while also referencing plasma as the agent."

I think that wrinkle ridges is an apt term for any theory of mountain formation in which the plates are moving apart, either through some tectonic plate movement, or through impact, or through the action of either a slowly or rapidly expanding earth.

The alternative that I am interested in exploring is this: that all of the geological features of the earth were formed rapidly, in their present position. There was no plate movement.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer