Earth - How Hollow?

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
Ignisavis

Earth - How Hollow?

Unread post by Ignisavis » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:28 am

Hi everyone,

I’m new on the forum and discovered the EU model fairly recently, so please excuse my ignorance if it rears its head. I am eager to learn more.

I write science fiction and the EU model is very inspiring indeed, so understand that the pursuit of my writing is where I’m coming from when I ask this question, although I’m certainly equally interested in the factual properties.

My question;

Wallace mentioned on a YouTube video that the earth is quite likely to be hollow, to some extent. How hollow might we be talking? Is there a ‘core’ of some mature? Is it hot? If it is, might it sustain some type of life or is that too extreme an imaging lol?

Just for fun speculation mind you, but as influenced by practicality and evidence as possible.

Thanks for reading :)

nick c

Re: Earth - How Hollow?

Unread post by nick c » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:20 pm

It is highly speculative, but there is a logic behind the speculation that some terrestrial type celestial bodies may have hollow cores.
In EU theory terrestial planets, moons, etc are formed when brown dwarf/gas giant bodies are under electrical stress and in a massive electrical discharge, fission off material. This relieves the electical stress by increasing the surface area.

Plasma processes are scalable (Alfven).

It has been observed that lighning strikes (electric discharges) sometimes create spherules, often times with hollow cores.
Could this process be scaled up and result in at least some planets, moons, and planetoids formed with hollow cores?

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:38 am

by Ignisavis » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:28 am
says: "My question: Wallace [Thornhill] mentioned on a YouTube video that the earth is quite likely to be hollow, to some extent. How hollow might we be talking? Is there a ‘core’ of some mature? Is it hot? If it is, might it sustain some type of life or is that too extreme an imaging lol? Just for fun speculation mind you, but as influenced by practicality and evidence as possible."

Hi Ignisavis, welcome to you, and definitely have a little look at the link that nick c left. That is very exciting, thanks nick!
  • There is also a paper published with IEEE about the effects of plasma discharges on a wide variety of minerals. CJ Ransom and Wal Thornhill ran the experiments many years ago. The zaps on iron oxide reproduced Martian blueberries, which as you may know are little blue spheres scattered on the planet Mars in various places.
  • I also had some experiments done with plasma discharges. With lava sand we got consistent hollow spherules. The walls of the small, hollow spherules tended to be the same thickness no matter how long the zap lasted. The ratio was about 4mm diameter to 0.7mm wall thickness. You can use that for your Electric Universe science fiction if you like. I also got double spheres, joy of joys, which are sitting around my house in glass bottles, catching the light.
  • I brought up the double spheres because Thunderbolts has published quite often about the double-lobed shapes of so many asteroids in our neighborhood, and the double lobed spheres were generated in their lab (Vemesat Lab) also.
If you haven't already, please look at the evidence for the electrical formation of craters, rills, and crater chains. This can also be reproduced with experiment.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

spark

Unread post by spark » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:15 pm

Ignisavis

Unread post by Ignisavis » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:36 pm

Hey,

Thanks very much indeed for the replies, I’m just in-between jobs at the moment but will have a serious read through later 😁 Much appreciated.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:07 am

There is a post in the Are the planets growing? thread that might help.

https://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpBB3 ... 6960#p6691

danda

Unread post by danda » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:51 pm

Yeah, I recommend you look into the expanding earth theories/models as well. Quite probably related.