Ancient Basque People

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
jatibbs

Ancient Basque People

Unread post by jatibbs » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:05 pm

I'm new here, but I've studies ancient cultures for many years. The ancient costumes of the Basque people seem to speak of a time that reflect the ancient planetary theories of the Electric Universe. I was amazed at the head dressings that they wear. My ancestors come from the Basque region, so I'm always trying to learn more about their particular culture, language and unique DNA. The link below is a gallery that portrays the ancient head dressings of the Basque people, who live on the border of Spain and France:

See: https://jessamynscloset.com/Basquegalle ... ij3ahyMrdk

I placed a couple of my favorites from other galleries in the attachments:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thornalas

Re: Ancient Basque People

Unread post by Thornalas » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:10 pm

Greetings! I just read your post concerning the ancient basque people and although it doesn't seem to be a Cosmic topic, I would like to refer to you mentioning the Basque beret. It has been my preferred headgear for decades and once an elderly gentleman approached me here in WesternWisconsin thinking I was from his homeland. I am, however, from so-called East Germany and have nevertheless worn berets (of which the Basque one is my preferred size), since the time when I was seen as a "walking anachronism", as I was called by a fellow student in Greifswald.
The roundness of the beret leads me to an essay of greatest importance for us open minded students of space and time and what lies beyond: R. W. Emerson's "Circles". Although I tried to join the forum quite some time ago, it took the admin some time to respond, which then I only half registered... so this is my first post! Interesting how this was triggered! :D
"Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in." Henry David Thoreau