Valles Americanus

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
Poppa Tom

Valles Americanus

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:12 am

:shock:
I have discovered, and I'm quite surprised no one else has, Valles Americanus. Or better yet Valles Tomiticus!
It's my name for it.

It actually looks like a double strike. The main center strike first having hit Canada's northern region around Victoria island. The right handed upturned arm will be the New England area and the Great Lakes. The left hand down turned side would be South Alaska and the Aleutian islands. Then the strike moved south. Center strike at the Great Salt Lake in Utah. The right upturn is Mexico and Panama. Left still being Alaska and the Aluetians.

I propose the Great lakes and all the lakes leading from Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta and the lakes in the Northwest Territory are all created by these strikes.

I am unable to upload my sample.

Poppa Tom

Re: Valles Americanus

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:31 am

[quote="Poppa Tom" post_id=6052 time=1639300347 user_id=30488]
:shock:
I have discovered, and I'm quite surprised no one else has, Valles Americanus. Or better yet Valles Tomiticus!
It's my name for it.

It actually looks like a double strike. The main center strike first having hit Canada's northern region around Victoria island. The right handed upturned arm will be the New England area and the Great Lakes. The left hand down turned side would be South Alaska and the Aleutian islands. Then the strike moved south. Center strike at the Great Salt Lake in Utah. The right upturn is Mexico and Panama. Left still being Alaska and the Aluetians.

I propose the Great lakes and all the lakes leading from Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta and the lakes in the Northwest Territory are all created by these strikes.
Aaaaaand the Gulf of Mexico. Goodbye dinosaurs :cry:

https://i.imgur.com/UOZSYiI.jpeg

Poppa Tom

Re: Valles Americanus

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:12 am