Rogue Planets in an Electric Universe

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
Alf

Rogue Planets in an Electric Universe

Unread post by Alf » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:05 pm

I recently watched a video about rogue planets and in that video it was said that some of these planets may even support life - depending on what sort of geothermal activity was going on in the interior, that if heat could seep up and out of the core that they might be able to support life.

Before encountering the EU model I likely would have just agreed but having the bare understanding that I do led me to deny the possibility of 'heat' on rogue planets at all. In my mind I see the heat in the core of the planet as being generated by electrical activity and not gravity pressing everything together and I see the active core being fully dependent upon the birkeland current connecting it to it's star. Therefore, if a planet has no connection via birkeland current to a star that it will have no heat in it's interior at all - that it will be a 'dead planet' as far as geophysics goes.

Has this been given much consideration around these parts? We've all been led to believe in this 'dynamo' effect, the swiftly rotating metallic interior is what generates our magnetic field etc - but that's never really be proven, has it? This leads us to believe that a planet without a star may indeed have a magnetic field and internal heat of it's own but I'm not inclined to believe that any more. I see rogue planets as being cut off from the normal electrical activity of the universe.

Agree? Disagree? I'd like to discuss the electrical nature of rogue planets if anyone is up for it - help me develop a more thorough understanding of what's going on in the interior of planets in general. Thanks.

Maol

Re: Rogue Planets in an Electric Universe

Unread post by Maol » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:38 pm

On the premise galactic Birkland currents power stars, why wouldn't that power rogue planets also?

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:11 pm

Alf wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:05 pm Before encountering the EU model I likely would have just agreed but having the bare understanding that I do led me to deny the possibility of 'heat' on rogue planets at all. In my mind I see the heat in the core of the planet as being generated by electrical activity and not gravity pressing everything together and I see the active core being fully dependent upon the birkeland current connecting it to it's star.
What was your reason for denying the possibility of latent heat inside rogue planets?

In standard astronomy planets all have latent heat, left over from its formation process.

In Stellar Metamorphosis planets have latent heat from their formation process and formerly being stars!

In EU..... there is? not much about planets, they form hot and their origins are mystified/mythified, and being connected they could warm or keep warm by an electrrical connection to other stars/planets...

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:26 pm

So Daniel, is it your aim to convert this thread on the "Planetary Science" board into a discussion of a non EU topic (stellar metamorphosis)?

Any posts on that subject on this thread will provoke, some yet to be determined, moderation action.

Please do not a respond on this thread. Any responses should be communicated to me via the forum's private messaging.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:26 am

Maol wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:38 pm On the premise galactic Birkland currents power stars, why wouldn't that power rogue planets also?
Absolutely! That is why such rogue planets the mass of Jupiter and less can bee seen by telescopes. They are in fact in glow-mode and are thus brown dwarfs. Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune were brown dwarfs once.
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?

spark

Unread post by spark » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:44 am

Rogue planets may not be rouge at all and could be orbiting blue giant stars light years away from it and powered by birkeland currents coming from the blue giant star it is orbiting. Much like how our Sun may be receiving birkeland current from blue giant star Alcyone and having a 26 million years orbit around Alcyone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdLxP-w1LGg Also rogue planets may have their plasmasphere glowing brightly in infrared spectrum due to powerful birkeland current received from blue giant star it may be orbiting thus supporting life on its surface or on its moons without a Sun-like star. Life on such planets will have large nocturnal eyes evolved to see the world around them in infrared spectrum.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:44 pm

Rogue planets would simultaneously be brown dwarfs due to receiving cosmic electricity. Their plasmaspheres would also radiate blue, violet and ultraviolet light as well as red and infrared light. Saturn was just such a star once; it was purple in color and its light would power photosynthesis of plants and warm animal life. Hominids such as Neanderthals had huge dark world eyes to see in such light.
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:20 am

Why not Rouge Comets in an Asteroid Universe? Everything in 'Space' is electric. Much like water makes an ocean, plasma makes outer-space.

We really have no idea about the true power some systems may be living in. Or out off-grid in the 'void' between the pearls. What we do know is life requires energy, and since space is an energy ocean, the conditions for life occur best when all the energies get together as life designs it. Twisted into pairs, pinching to create new elements, 'orbiting' and sharing fluxes, charging and discharging, endlessly and completely with no beginning, or end.

What's really shocking is that mentioning something so basically obvious, like a gas giant is/was a 'star', to most 'people' would have them calling for the tin-hat and wrong-think-police. It's really odd that even high-level science just straight face ignores this ridiculous premise that our solar system just came out of a disk of dust and looks like it's does now, with little to no change.

Sorry if I got off tangent a bit.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill