Visualization of Earth Interior

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
Alf

Visualization of Earth Interior

Unread post by Alf » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:43 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm an animator and currently working on an animation that illustrates the global crustal displacement phenomenon. As I've been researching the concept I've come to understand that it's electromagnetic coupling that binds the curst to the mantle and that the cores of planets are likely some sort of electrical phenomenon too. Then there's the Birkeland currents running into and out of the poles ... there is much of the electric nature of the planet that I want to show in my illustration but I really need to develop my own understanding of what it all 'looks like' before I can do a good job.

I've done other educational/illustrative work in the past and one of my more successful projects is an animation showing the motion of Lagrange Points that has helped a lot of people to understand something they couldn't previously. It is difficult to visualize things we cannot see and sometimes I like to try and help folk overcome those difficulties. That's my main reason for being here but I'm here to learn too.

I have a notion of what's going on in the interior of the planet that's growing more 'fixed' the more I learn so I need that notion either validated or invalidated before I can continue. I can't seem to shake the idea that there ought to be some sort of electric or plasma phenomenon at the very core of the planet and that it's not invisible either. I mean, it obviously 'is' impossible to 'see' but I think that if it were not covered that it could be seen - that it has a definite form and that it gives off light of it's own which shows that form. I imagine it's a z-pinch torus with funnels on the top and bottom that connect to the Birkeland current at the poles. This is what I've got so far ...

Image 01
Image 02
Image 03
Image 04

Am I on the right track with this? I put the stick-man thingy in there because it was all I could think of but it's really just a placeholder for now.

Whatever the case may be, whatever it is that's actually at the core of this electrical phenomenon, has anyone any idea of what it's size might be relative to the radius of the planet itself? That would be helpful.

I want to create an animation that is primarily designed to illustrate crustal displacement but which will also show other aspects of the electric Earth and I want to be as correct as I can possibly be so if you folk can help me to develop my understanding towards that goal I'd very much appreciate it.

Thank you all and have a great day!
Alan