The Electricity of Lift (sorry)

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
longcircuit

The Electricity of Lift (sorry)

Unread post by longcircuit » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:20 am

crawler

Re: The Electricity of Lift (sorry)

Unread post by crawler » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:11 am

I have seen the blue sky filled with spider silk lines, on calm days.
Many merged & formed fat tangles say 10m high that sank & covered everything for miles.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:17 am

The spiders use charge (ie rising photons from the surface of the Earth).

This is relevant: Ballooning Spiders as Proof of my Charge Field by Miles Mathis: http://milesmathis.com/spider.pdf
The spider doesn't want to capture electrons, he only wants them to bounce off him from
below, driving him up. But electrons weigh so little it doesn't make much difference whether they
bounce off or get absorbed. What is more important is that both the spider and the silk do not conduct
on the z-axis. The spider wants to be completely non-conductive in the vertical, so that electrons have
to hit him. So what is more important than negative or positive charge is direction of conduction. The
spider and the silk have to resist vertical conduction as much as possible. This is why I believe the
spider must be capable of molecular manipulation, of the same sort we saw in the xylem. In the same
way that chameleons can change color, I predict it will be found that the underside of the spider is able
to create charge resistance, via transportation of molecules like K+, salts, etc. In the case of the spider,
it will be found that this manipulation creates the opposite effect of that in the xylem. In the xylem,
this manipulation creates vertical conduction, assisting the charge that is already rising. In the spider
belly, this manipulation creates horizontal conduction, creating strong charge paths moving across the
rising charge field, and blocking it. This manipulation acts like the MU-metal on airplane wings, which
does the same thing.
Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:21 am

Thank you for posting this. Here is video summary:

How Spiders Use Electricity to Fly

For years upon years I've wondered the following: Occasionally, its possible to catch the glint of sunlight reflecting from a very long section along the length of a spiders web. You find that it appears to lead from the side of the house to some tree branch quite some distance away - say 15-20 ft distant, and it left me wondering. I've seen it at my house many times and there is also that moment when walking that one line of a spider's web goes across your face, but you're along an established path between foliage and or buildings - and it left me wondering. Also noticeable is that due to its length the web-line "sags" under its own weight as it gently blows in the wind.

At one time I thought: Well, they fell from trees, attached just before falling, and just happed to land on a structure (leaf, branch, side of building) on the way down and also attached to that. However, this was problematic because, if you've ever noticed, the angles between the attached ends of a single web-line can be far to shallow (say 20-30 degree slope for example) to be the result of accidentally falling. I seriously had to convince myself that no, the spider did not attach to a branch, drop to the ground, then walk across my grass without getting that web-line stuck on something - to then crawl up the side of my house to build ... a shortcut?

I just chatted this up in the company of a few long time friends and out of five people only one of them also had this same years long quandary. You'll be happy to know that they were also elated to finally have an answer to the question of these long single suspended spider web-lines. See this next image, then imagine having only one of those silk treads glinting in the sun, or you being the lucky person that unknowingly walked along a path where only one of them went across your face:

Spiderlings ballooning

Finally, an answer. Yes I'm easily excited.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlRkwuAcUd4
Spider spanning a river.
The threads fan out like a sail. Why. Because threads have charge they repel.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.