The Electric Earth

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
Robertus Maximus

The Electric Earth

Unread post by Robertus Maximus » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:30 pm

The original v2.0 'The Electric Earth' can be found here:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/php ... f=4&t=3420

with the final v2.0 page here:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/php ... &start=210

STEVE Strange

The atmospheric phenomenon known as STEVE just got stranger.
https://www.space.com/steve-picket-fenc ... ks-mystery
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com ... 20AV000183

"Nobody knows what causes STEVE, but scientists agree it's no mere aurora. Auroras appear when charged particles from the sun sail across space and crackle along Earth's magnetic field lines; STEVE, meanwhile, is a river of hot, turbulent gas that shows up independently of that solar weather..."

"Now, a newfound feature of STEVE that only appears in the lower ionosphere has scientists puzzling over the ethereal lights again."

STEVE has got scientists puzzled.

Brigit

Re: The Electric Earth

Unread post by Brigit » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:17 pm

by Robertus Maximus » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:30 pm
"Nobody knows what causes STEVE, but scientists agree it's no mere aurora.
Whenever I see that word, I see sTeVe!
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:34 am

Mosquito Tornadoes.

This raises some very interesting questions about atmosphere, electric fields/currents, and attraction of our insect friends.

There are a great many accounts of insect plagues associated with catastrophism, one immediate example I can cite comes from Habakkuk chapter 3:3-5:
God came from Teman, and the Holy One from Mount Paran. Selah. His splendor covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. 
His brightness was like the light; rays flashed from his hand; and there he veiled his power. 
Before him went pestilence, and plague followed at his heels. 
The Exodus plagues are far more obvious, and there are many similar accounts in other traditions that I cannot cite right now.

This area needs more research.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:03 am

It has also been studied and revealed that spiders can sense/web the earth's magnetic field. Animals can 'sense' earthquakes log before they arrive. etc etc.
Using Magneto's power. :) "Spiders fly on the currents of Earth's electric field"
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:57 am

Fractal Lichtenberg Formations in Mountains, Valleys and Rivers Worldwide

This post serves as proof that electrical forces shaped the majority of world mountain formations and left telltale Lichtenberg fractal patterns wherever they went. For examples of Lichtenberg patterns, see here.

Many mountain, valley and river basins may trace their origins from the sea where the discharges seem to have originated. Lichtenberg fractals repeatedly split (branch - just like trees do) the further away they get from the discharge location. Since the majority of river catchments exhibit the most splitting furthest from the sea (e.g. Nile, Amazon, Mississippi river catchments), it follows that they were originally carved out from discharges originating in an extremely electrified ocean. Exactly under what conditions the ocean became thus electrified, or how much electricity was required to form various fractal forms remains to be debated and calculated.

It is my premise that rivers flow in valleys amidst mountains that were already carved out/pushed up by electrical discharge originating from the ocean and not the other way around. The idea that rivers carved out the valleys until they reached the ocean is now questionable.

Most of the imagery below utilises Google Earth and may take time to load.

Moutains and Valleys
McDonnell Ranges, Northern Territory, AU
British Colombia, Canada
Franklin State Forest, Tennessee/Alabama Border, USA.
Bungle Bungle, Western Australia.
Scambridge Gulf, Western Australia
Cape York, Queensland, Australia.
Rockies, Colorado, USA
Northern Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia.
Arunachal Pradesh, India/China.
Himalayas, Nepal.
Jammu and Kashmir, India/Pakistan/China.
Altai Tavan Bogt, Russia/Mongolia
Putoranskiy, Siberia
Afghanistan
The Alps, Europe
Pyrenees, Spain/France/Andorra
Yemen
Negev, Israel.
Angola
Namibia
Andes, Peru
Andes, Chile (North)
Andes, Chile (South)
Antartica
South Island, New Zealand
South Korea
Fjordlands, Norway.
Northern Iceland
Northern Greenland
Alaska
Yukon, Canada
etc...

River Catchments
Murray-Darling River Catchment, Australia
Mississippi River Catchment, USA
Blue Nile Catchment, Ethiopia
Amazon River Catchment, Brazil
etc...

These formations serve as an extremely strong proof that electricity, manifesting in its identifiable fractal morphologies in various igneous and sedimentary mediums, was one of, if not the, major causative process for mountain and valley formation worldwide.

Further work is required by competent geophysicists and electrical engineers to determine:
1. The specific morphologies of electrical discharge (Lichtenberg figures) in mediums of various kinds of rock for the purposes of categorisation;
2. The categorisation of discharge patterns observed in mountain, valley and river formations at macro scales.
3. Determination whether discharge patterns continue at smaller scales within individual geological formations (e.g. Bungle Bungle specifically, rather than the Bungle Bungles as part of the overall fractal morphologies of north Western Australia)

Anyone want to take up the challenge? I don't have any more time to spend on this right now, sadly.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:38 am

I mean seriously, how can anyone who knows what a Lichtenberg figure is look at this (one of my favs in northern South Australia) and say it wasn't formed by the same cause?

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:49 pm

It is my premise that rivers flow in valleys amidst mountains that were already carved out/pushed up by electrical discharge originating from the ocean and not the other way around. The idea that rivers carved out the valleys until they reached the ocean is now questionable.
Electro-magnetic geomorphology should be a recognised academic area of research, but they are not interested. My years of research and documentation of geology forms and features in my area shows without a doubt that they could not have been formed by any of the presently ascribed mechanisms. My attempts to get some opinions on the origin of some of these features from my local University has drawn no response, no doubt because they can offer no conventional explanation.
The features I have observed though can be explained by mechanisms utilised by industry and science to process various types of rock for specific purposes, so the field of electro-magnetic geomorphology does exist, but is not considered by planetary geologists for more than lightning discharge effects. As with other academic disciplines that fail a scientific smell test on closer examination, there is no way to challenge their dogmas, they are too firmly established and 'untouchable'.
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:16 pm

Standing Waves Unexpectedly Discovered at the Edge of the Earth's Magnetosphere

Buffeted by a constant stream of charged particles from the solar wind, Earth is not without its protection. Our planet is wrapped in a bubble of magnetism called the magnetosphere.....

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:34 pm

This article was pointed out to me in an email from a Thunderbolts friend.
Rockets to uncover electric circuit that powers the Northern Lights

From the article:
But auroras are just one part of a much larger system. Like a lightbulb plugged into an outlet, they are powered by a larger electrical circuit connecting our planet to near-Earth space.
Curiously, there is a lack of context in this article.
Didn't the article's writer leave out an important point? No where is it mentioned that the Earth is part of a larger circuit centered upon the Sun. The only nention is of the connection to "near-Earth space". But that connection to near Earth space is intermediary and ultimately sourced from the Sun.
In fact a "find" search of the article for the words "Sun" or "solar" yields nothing.

I am sure that the TBP will be eager to analyze the data from this probe.

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:45 pm

That sure is a familiar diagram at the top of the article. But the cause of the phenomenon is the familiar slam, bang, pow the astrologers trot out for everything:
In the ionosphere, these two populations merge—colliding, combining with one another and separating again, and interacting in complex ways. It is a chaotic scene. And yet, this turbulent mixing in the ionosphere is what keeps the auroral current churning.
Here is another article that gives more details about the missions:

https://www.newsbytesapp.com/news/scien ... oras/story
The primary objective of the ACES 2 mission is to investigate the distribution of electric currents in the ionosphere and its associated energy dissipation.
As a part of this mission, two Black Brant IX rockets will be launched. They can reach an altitude of about 600km and can ship payloads weighing between 180kg to 540kg.
I despair of any of these "scientists" having the curiosity to see if anyone has already investigated the auroras or the behavior of charged particles in a circuit:
Wondering how auroras are caused? Well, there are electrons traveling toward Earth from space. As they cross our planet's magnetic field, they interact with the gases in the atmosphere. This in turn produces a visible glow.
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.