Dry, Wet and Underwater Electrical Scarring

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
Brigit

Dry, Wet and Underwater Electrical Scarring

Unread post by Brigit » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:30 am

What kind of scar results when an electric arc impinges on a dry planetary surface?

What kinds of electrical scarring are the result of an arc touching or traversing through a damp medium?

What kinds of electrical scars are formed by electricity blazing across a planetary or lunar surface with a thick atmosphere?

And most interesting of all, how does electricity travel across a surface when it is underwater?
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

neilwilkes

Re: Dry, Wet and Underwater Electrical Scarring

Unread post by neilwilkes » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:41 pm

Go visit this site for everything you need to know - you will need to become a member, but it is well worthwhile.
https://suspicious0bservers.org/yelvertons-lab/

I also highly recommend the daily news that Ben does (for free on YouTube) as well - anything important will be covered there.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:43 pm

neilwilkes wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:41 pm I also highly recommend the daily news that Ben does (for free on YouTube) as well - anything important will be covered there.
In my turn, I wouldn't recommend that. There's too much of regular misrepresentation of the cited papers, and a lot of conclusions from them are artificially stuffed into the guy's own apocalyptic propaganda.
It wouldn't hurt to see, sure (to get some useful links at least), but I'd recommend to retain some healthy skepticism.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:00 am

by neilwilkes » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:41 am
Go visit this site for everything you need to know - you will need to become a member, but it is well worthwhile.
suspicious0bservers.org/yelvertons-lab/
Ah, thank you for the link, which appears to refer to Billy Yelverton's experiments with sand between charged plates. Among other things, this created an electrified wind. I remember him from Space News, so I went and found the following references:
  • The Grand Canyon in the Lab? | Space News
    ThunderboltsProject
    5 years ago

Valles Marineris in the Laboratory? | Space News
    ThunderboltsProject
    5 years ago
    The most stupendous feature on Mars is Valles Marineris, the great trench stretching more than 3000 miles across the Martian surface. In the 1970’s the engineer Ralph Juergens first proposed that V...

Electrical Planetary Scarring in the Lab | Space News
    ThunderboltsProject
    5 years ago

Polygonous Mars | Space News
    ThunderboltsProject
    4 years ago

The "Impossible" Dunes of Comet 67P | Space News
    ThunderboltsProject
    5 years ago
    The comet 67P has provided an avalanche of astonishing discoveries that may puzzle scientists for years to come. And one problem that will simply not go away is the seemingly impossible dunes...

Ceres: An Electrically Scarred World | Space News
    ThunderboltsProject
    5 years ago

The Thunderbolt and Electrically Scarred Mars | Space News
    ThunderboltsProject
    3 years ago
It's well worth remembering those experiments and the wild response of loose sand and particulates to efields. I really could stand to brush up on that. And that would be part of the discussion about dry electrical scarring.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:33 am

I find the first video to be very interesting, especially the introduction:
"Earth geology is primarily a tale of incremental changes over aeons of time. Processes occurring over millions of years are thought to have created our planet's most wonderous geological features.

However, within the Electric Universe community scientists and independent investigators have explored the evidence that high energy electromagnetic events have dramatically reshaped the earth and many other planets.
-
The indelible mark of such an event may be found at the Grand Canyon. Standard geology tells us that the Colorado River began forming the Grand Canyon 20 million years ago. As tectonic forces raised the surrounding the surrounding terrain, the river continued to carve the canyon for millions of years. Proponents of the Electric Universe have proposed that the canyon is in fact a giant lightning scar, or a Lichtenburg figure at an enormous scale.

Yet within the Electric Universe community theoretical disagreements do exist." 
--They go on to introduce someone who proposes his own theory for the formation of the Grand Canyon, in which electrical events play a decisive role, and he supports it with the research of Billy Yelverton.
But these theoretical disagreements regarding the Lichtenburg scarring on the Earth are surely the most important take-home point and the very best part of that Space News presentation! It indicates that the field is wide open and the scientific approaches to exploring the topic can be quite varied between individuals. And having examined the subject as it is treated in the POTDs and holoscience, electrical scarring on lunar and planetary surfaces can be Lichtenburg figures rather than craters under certain conditions.
~Homer

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:53 am

Brigit wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:33 am electrical scarring on lunar and planetary surfaces can be Lichtenburg figures rather than craters under certain conditions.
Indeed, although Jacob Gable amply demonstrates in his videos that cratering can be caused by what would ultimately be telluric (underground) current carving out circular craters from below, not from above. The cause is still electrical.

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:02 am

paladin17 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:43 pm
neilwilkes wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:41 pm I also highly recommend the daily news that Ben does (for free on YouTube) as well - anything important will be covered there.
In my turn, I wouldn't recommend that. There's too much of regular misrepresentation of the cited papers, and a lot of conclusions from them are artificially stuffed into the guy's own apocalyptic propaganda.
It wouldn't hurt to see, sure (to get some useful links at least), but I'd recommend to retain some healthy skepticism.
Wow - another 'attack the messenger' approach. How unsurprising.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:57 pm

That's a really interesting disagreement in itself. It takes a long time to detect it and identify it, but within the Electric Universe there is a broad spectrum of degrees of Catastrophism.

Catastrophism is usually used as a historical term for an approach to geology. I think that there are some fine people right on this forum who actually do not see any need to question the Lyellian model of interpreting Earth's layered, buckled, and overturned strata. But in general, the majority of people who follow the science of the EU are catastrophists in their interpretation of the both the surface of the Earth and the planets and moons. But there is a second and equally important type of Catastrophism, and that is the catastrophism that includes future events.

What does the science of the Electric Universe say about possible future electrical interactions within our Solar System? I suspect paladin's term for these questions about future Catastrophism is "apocalyptic propaganda" -- but I am not really deeply familiar with the channel you are both discussing except to say that it has matured into a very nice production over the last 7 or 8 years. I personally believe that one of the clearest implications of the science of the Electric Universe is that there are many many sudden, global events that could befall the Earth at any moment. (There is a list around here somewhere!) The sun also is responding to its electrical environment almost instantaneously at all times. To sum, we all fall within different bands in the Catastrophist spectrum, not only respecting the past, but also regarding potential future cataclysms.
~Homer

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:19 am

Brigit,
With all the catastrophes we are already dealing with now,
why are you asking about underwater electric arcing ?
It doesn"t sound too promising !
Jack

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:14 am

by jacmac » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:19 pm
With all the catastrophes we are already dealing with now,
why are you asking...
Maybe this is not the best possible time to bring up the potential future dangers in the solar system. (:

The questions are related to geology and the surface of the Earth in comparison with various moons and planets, and what the most distinguishing electrical scars actually are on our planet.
~Homer

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:33 pm

Brigit wrote:Maybe this is not the best possible time to bring up the potential future dangers in the solar system. (:
This topic is quite appropriate for this time or any time, on the Electric Universe - Planetary Science board.
Great thread, please continue.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:14 pm

Brigit,
My post above was a weak attempt at dark humor;
in no way meant to hinder discussion.
Sorry,
Jack

Bin-Ra

Unread post by Bin-Ra » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:44 am

Brigit wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:30 am What kind of scar results when an electric arc impinges on a dry planetary surface?

What kinds of electrical scarring are the result of an arc touching or traversing through a damp medium?

What kinds of electrical scars are formed by electricity blazing across a planetary or lunar surface with a thick atmosphere?

And most interesting of all, how does electricity travel across a surface when it is underwater?
You first question is answered in the many examples this site and others offers.
When you say damp medium I do not read that as underwater, but damp earth or rock. Is that what you mean?
Damping will increase conductivity.
As my limited but willing understanding has it, oceans do not offer pathways for electrical potentials in the atmosphere above and thus electrical storms grow over oceans and then discharge and diminish over land, even though saltwater is conductive. The building of charge separation as potentials is that of a capacitance which at some point leaks or breaks down, When the charge is high and the breakdown sudden, we find arc mode discharge - along with all the secondary effects of excavation and deposition at anode and cathode - which can raise up the low places, move mountains and others stuff associated with Old Testament God - set to lord it over and become a representation for power as a unified field rather than a local wars of dis-possession by attack, that then align in lockstep with the image and association of power to forfend re-living such trauma, while re-enacting attack as 'defence'.

If you see electrical charge separations and self-structuring as an underlying condition of energy and matter - you then see that within every different condition or set of conditions, the patterns take different forms. Jupiter offers a thick atmosphere example with stable patterns of 'storms' that have comparisons to patterns set in rock on Earth - which are but relics of a transient event set in stone!
Mars offers a thin atmosphere example - with dust devils that periodically obscure the whole planet.

But conditions change and so on Earth or Mars, the conditions may not have been as they are, when the events occurred that carved out 'canyons'. So what is underwater now may not have been before.
Becoming aware of contextual variables does not help to formulate specific simple answers to general questions but in a more real way embody an understanding of the nature of the forces in play. A sense of relational variables that result in (infinite) forms of variability is a basis to respond with , 'It depends' - because everything is subject specific to its environmental variables and constants.

I did see video recently of an undersea 'tornado'.
Victor Schauberger gives a remarkable account of vortexing water observed at a lake - along with a lot regarding helical action of water flow - such as to indicate water as a unique medium for structuring as extremely complex domains of energy and information.

In writing this I notice the response of a self-structuring flow of curiosity or 'question and answer' as a process unfolding rather than rigidly defined structure seeking to find answers of support. So transformation of consciousness can be a sudden breakthrough of a previously masked condition to a greater perspective, as it can be a gradual process, or a punctuated equilibrium. But the nature of a refining of our questions, is the capacity to receive clearer answers, that of course may be quite un-translatable to the terms of the questions we started out with. But without which, we would not have opened to the experience of evolving perspective as an integral movement of our own being.

Terraforming is notable in its provision for life to then occur through its restructuring. Breakdowns can serve breakthroughs, but whereas 'the physics' operates as polarised charge conditions, 'the psychics' opens a call and response of dialogue or relationship as awareness of being.

Some of the comments here reveal that catastrophic physics, cannot be separated from its 'psychics' of fear-defined and driven identity - and the undoing of such 'structures' in 'apocalyptic' (Revealing or uncovering what was hidden beneath or beyond a masked and bubbled identity).

I have read and resonated with the idea that while structures and identities are released to a freedom to realign in fresh Currency, information is not lost, but that such information is not 'data' so much as resonant recognition.

"And behold it is Good!' is an archaic term for Coherence as integrally Self-Aware. The 'evil' is derived from a possessive identification in image and form as bubbled off or locked down aversion against Flux and Flow of Current-cy, as threat and therefore feared and set as unquestionable basis FROM which to think. If flexibility as response to life is lost, we generate crisis as our mode of change, and adapt consciousness to boom and bust of war economy, such as to need enemy to feed the 'economy' and generate self-limitation and loss as if the basis for maintaining possession and control of an ever depleting and incoherent and fragmented bubbles of unconsciousness.

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:14 pm

neilwilkes wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:02 am
paladin17 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:43 pm
I don't really know what "messenger" I attacked here and how exactly, but anyway I've clarified my position on S0 in this video.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:18 pm

Planetary Scarring subtopic: future planetary catastrophism; polar reversals

Alfred Wegener first introduced his version of the hypothesis of continental drift in 1912, which, after years of abusive behavior from academia and Wegener's death on the Greenland ice sheet, was then inducted into the geology text books as a scientific fact.

Alexander Du Toit also did a lot of the early field work which attempted to match the fossils and geology of the east coast of South America with the fossils and geology of the west coast of Africa. Since his day, whatever doubt there may have been about the fit between the coasts has been cast aside in favor of confirmatory studies supporting the existence of the super continent.

One of the main supporting arguments for the theory of continental drift was the discovery of the mid-ocean ridges, and the magnetic striping along the abyssal plains. This, it is argued, clearly reflects a record of consistent polar reversals over hundreds of millions of years of Earth's natural history. It is now called seafloor spreading.

Nevertheless, in the space age, it is quite common to find examples of magnetic striping -- and other unusual magnetic structures -- on Mars, the moon, and other bodies in the solar system. The magnetism of the rocks and large scale patterns of magnetism are one of the (predicted) consequences of the electrical scarring of the planets and moons. So in this case, an alternative explanation for magnetic striping on the sea floor is that the striping is a result of an epoch of electrical scarring.

Therefore, I would like to suggest that the majority of those who agree with the theory of seafloor spreading and continental drift are not concerned with the imminent reversal of Earth's magnetic poles. Catastrophists, on the other hand, may not see the striping as an indication of regular polar reversals over vast periods of time. Instead they may interpret them as having been laid down rapidly, with some Catastrophists going so far as to postulate that the magnetic anomalies on the sea floor are the result of the sudden heating and cooling of the mid-ocean ridges in the presence of rapidly oscillating em fields from interplanetary bolts.

Depending on your interpretation, the present polar wandering may be more or less urgent.
~Homer