Interesting Sleet Observation

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
BrassCat

Interesting Sleet Observation

Unread post by BrassCat » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:42 am

Hello forum, active reader here, seldom post. I was speaking to a good friend re EU subjects. He told me of an experience he had a decade ago or so. He and his wife had hiked to Telescope Peak in CA. This is about 11,000 ft. They watched as a cloud blew onto that peak, they were in the cloud. He said they were surrounded by lots of sleet, like 2 to 3mm in size. They were not falling down but just floating in the air surrounding them. He did not understand this at all.

Makes me think they were suspended in the air by electric charge. Anyone else ever have a similar experience?

Stan.

Cargo

Re: Interesting Sleet Observation

Unread post by Cargo » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:12 am

Clouds have been a subject of EU discussions before iirc. Some would rightly say, yes, all clouds of water vapor are charged in some degree. Otherwise none of them would actually 'float' above gravity. Air/Thermal/Wind boundaries must be considered though. Remember, gravity is easily overwhelmed by the electric force by many magnitudes. Of course, Plasma is not involved, until Lighting comes out/through the cloud, from above.
Cheers
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

BrassCat

Unread post by BrassCat » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:40 am

Thanks Cargo. Yes, I believe you about many prior posts.
Have any of those posts actually have seen this floating
sleet or rain droplets? Individual drops personally?

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:14 pm

BrassCat wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:40 am Have any of those posts actually have seen this floating
sleet or rain droplets? Individual drops personally?
I haven't seen levitating droplets, but I live on the 18th floor of a building with glass walls and aluminium window frames. The next time we get some rain come through I'll show you a video of rain changing direction at a whim and falling upwards against gravity when it approaches the frames/glass of my building.

There was a storm come through today which had these spiralling rain columns which I videoed. At first I thought I was seeing some bizarre reflection in the glass but when I went to the balcony (which has an open area) I could still see them meandering up the road. I'll upload that tomorrow; this is about the 4th time I've seen them in the last two months or so (none prior, but perhaps that is because I was not paying attention before).

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:43 pm

Gerald Pollack has books & articles & stuff on youtube re the 4th phase of water & wind & rain & clouds & weather.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.