The Saturn System has water just like Earth's - Except Phoebe

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
nick c

Unread post by nick c » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:41 am

https://www.astronomy.com/news/2018/12/ ... for-phoebe
These researchers found that, based on spectroscopic observations of the Saturn system from Cassini, the water in Saturn’s rings and moons is surprisingly like the water on Earth — an unexpected result, given their disparate locations.

Velikovsky pointed out in the 1940's, that myths from around the world describe Saturn as a water planet, and attribute the universal Deluge to a disruption on that planet.
https://www.varchive.org/itb/satdel.htm
https://www.varchive.org/itb/satcom.htm
https://www.varchive.org/itb/arwat.htm

In a 1972 Canadian Broadcasting Co. documentary The Bonds of the Past. At 21:00, the aged Velikovsky describes Saturn's deposition of water upon the Earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkS-jDzxnrU

jackokie

Re: The Saturn System has water just like Earth's - Except Phoebe

Unread post by jackokie » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:41 pm

@nick_c Thank you so much for the CBC documentary. I'm only part-way through it, but I've already learned a lot I didn't know.
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:48 pm

Here is a related thread from Forum v2.0:
V.: earth's water & chlorine from a Saturnian flare

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:15 am

nick c says »
https://www.astronomy.com/news/2018/12/ ... for-phoebe
"These researchers found that, based on spectroscopic observations of the Saturn system from Cassini, the water in Saturn’s rings and moons is surprisingly like the water on Earth — an unexpected result, given their disparate locations." & "Velikovsky pointed out in the 1940's, that myths from around the world describe Saturn as a water planet, and attribute the universal Deluge to a disruption on that planet."

I was looking at the Kola superdeep borehole, and I found that with depth, the water transitioned from NaCl to CaCl (CaCl2 ish)

and therefore, I believe this similar salt will be associated with Saturn as well.

In short, Saturn's rings share
  • water,
  • deuterium isotopes in the water,
  • Morton's tale salt "When it rains, it pours", and
  • high Magnesium
with our oceans. Also the rings are very bright, not darkened by dust, so they are recently flared.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:44 pm

nick c says » "Here is a related thread from Forum v2.0"

Thank you for finding that thread from the other Forum. I was trying to remember where that post about tears was ! It was the last post by Younger Dryas.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Cognizant_Jon

Unread post by Cognizant_Jon » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:53 pm

I just recently watched both parts explaining the Saturn-Earth Connection and find them to be a better explanation than mainstream science.

Also, the Electric Universe includes common universal connections that don't separate science from tribal nation spiritual connections that we all have.

Those factors, including similar water properties between Saturn and Earth, has better logic. My foray into Electric Universe started because of Gaia TV Streaming Service. Consequently I have bought all the present books I could get from EU, Dwardu Cardona, and Immanuel Velikovsky. I will be digging into those books I purchased most of my free time.

I didn't know Saturn emits twice as much heat than it receives from our current sun. That is also a feature of Jupiter. Very curious indeed...

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:24 am

Interesting, that Velikovsky, while discussing possible future catastrophes, called Jupiter and Saturn "dark stars" on P. 373 of Worlds In Collision 1950 (Doubleday);
Also, some dark star, like Jupiter or Saturn, may be in the path of the Sun, and may be attracted to the system and cause havoc in it.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:27 am

nick c says »
"Interesting, that Velikovsky, while discussing possible future catastrophes, called Jupiter and Saturn "dark stars" on P. 373 of Worlds In Collision 1950 (Doubleday);
  • "Also, some dark star, like Jupiter or Saturn, may be in the path of the Sun, and may be attracted to the system and cause havoc in it."

I've been wondering about what was known about Brown Dwarf stars in 1950.
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:29 am

Also welcome, Cognizant Jon !
~Homer

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:28 am

Brigit wrote:I've been wondering about what was known about Brown Dwarf stars in 1950.
Nothing in 1950. Brown Dwarfs were first theorized to exist in the early 1960's. The name "Brown Dwarf" was first used in 1975.
Dare I say Velikovsky's thinking was ahead of his time?

Cognizant_Jon

Unread post by Cognizant_Jon » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:31 am

Brigit wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:29 am Also welcome, Cognizant Jon !
Pardon the very late reply. Still adjusting to a new schedule pattern for myself. I have just started reading "A Beginner's View of Our Electric Universe" by Tom Findlay. A disclosure, my first professional training was in electrical and electronics theory and application for the U.S. Navy. So with the knowledge Electric Universe seemed more probable than what is currently being pitched in the mainstream.

My observations conflicted with the theories being bandied about. Not to derail this thread, but nature doesn't operate on imaginary numbers.
How do the square of two imaginary numbers equal negative one? In algebra for god sakes.

For EU theory, the hardware I was trained to maintain operates on simple physics and electricity principles. No imaginary numbers there!

Tom Findlay did a damn fine job with his book and I haven't even finished reading it yet. It precisely explains and matches with my electronics and electricity training from the US Navy and also my observations here on earth. As grim as the example is, a person shocked with enough voltage will overcome gravity and fly back from the live wire that person makes contact with.

It is wonderful that Saturn's water is just like earth's, I wonder if this could be a finger print for potential origins of our home planet.

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:46 am

The quote below is from Velikovsky's book "IN THE BEGINNING". That book was written in the 1940's before WORLDS IN COLLISION (1950) and was originally intended to be the 1st section of WORLDS IN COLLISION.
IN THE BEGINNING, which is the story of what started the series of catastrophes, remained unpublished. It is now available for free on the Velikovsky Archive, and has recently (2020) been published in paperback.

Velikovsky wrote:My explanation of the origin of a large portion of the salts of the seas suggests that Saturn is rich not only in water but also in chlorine, either in the form of sodium chloride or in some other combination, or even atomic free.

johnm33

Unread post by johnm33 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:30 pm

Just read the thread but none of the links yet. I've been thinking about expanding earth and possible scenarios for a while, my current favourite is an Hydridic earth model. In this hydrogen ions emerge from fission reactions caused by some external electrical forcing, they're co-created with heavy metals and remain within the matrix of the heavy metals as they are slowly forced out of the iron core. So once free of the core they're free to react with the elements there, I'e been working through the possibilities which basically means thinking of an element and adding H4 to it and wondering about the possibilities, one of the most interesting is SiH4 which is a supercritical fluid at outer core P/Ts. Another is NaH4, much the same applies, this leads me to think that hydrothermal vents may not be re-cycling sea water but may be residuals of extraordinary fountains of saline waters that resulted from reactions with chlorine compounds a few kilometers down. SiH4 reacting with SiO4 would generate enough heat to make the resulting water supercritical anywhere below 3km. Thus if what's found down the Kola hole is typical the mantle is more probably a series of saturated solutions replete with insoluble particles and the stiff molten lava is only in our imagination. An interesting consequence of the hydridic model would be the rapid transformation of dense minerals to much less dense materials. It also gies another possibility for the rapid cooling which froze the mammoths, if a saline solution, in sufficient quantities were expelled into the upper atmosphere then the water would vapourise and freeze in huge quantities, the salt would be left hanging and itself become extremely cold. Once they began to fall the water would mostly fall as pure ice, perhaps with some impurities, meteoric iron springs to mind as do the trace elements in hydrothermal vents, so hail or snow. Then the salt would arrive the enthalpy of salt would drive down the surface temp. to -21c but would continue to fall as the salt made it's way through the ice's exclusion zone liquid layer and thus the temp. woul continue to drop.

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:40 am

John,
Your post still does not explain why the Earth would have salt water so similar to that found in the Saturn system (except Phoebe). Coincidence?
Also, as Ginenthal has shown in The Extinction of the Mammoth the catastrophe that froze the mammoths, had to have a pole shift which was probably accompanied by a change in the Earth's inclination to the ecliptic, from around 5 to 10 degrees to the present 23.5 degrees.

Concerning the expanding earth theory, this is not the thread for that, we have a dedicated thread.... Are the Planets Growning?

johnm33

Unread post by johnm33 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:27 am

Sorry for the OT but it's the salt/brine I've been thinking about recently.
I was thinking the same processes take place inside Saturns, and Jupiters, moons, where hydrogen chemistry driven by proton 'creation' in their cores would lead to similar results. Water, methane and escaping hydrogen and helium being brought to the surface by tidally driven techtonics and on occasion blasted into space either by the chemical reaction inside the moon or by impacts. The hydrogen, helium and evaporating methane would gravitate to the parent body, the water would, over time, shed salt as brinicles depositing the excess deep beneath the surface, and at some point achieve an equilibrium between salt diffusion into the water and brinicle deposition. Phoebe may be very young or have exhausted it's capacity to produce ions. I imagine there is a hierarchy of elemental composition of moons as the parent body's core gets smaller, I suspect Uranus and Neptune may no longer have the capacity to shed moons.
I'm presuming long periods of no activity and a massive build up of Hygrogen ions/protons. Then kinetic events poweful enough to liquify the heavy metal 'storage' of the ions setting off catastrophic chain reactions once those ions are free. Assuming the moons are birthed by their hosts the number of moons sets a minimum number for those catastrophic events, capture by another star and change of orbital hierarchy would be prime candidates both electrically and kinetically.